Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree, I am still conflicted on it. But, it is the same main female character and such, so that's the way I rationalized it. Eventually version 1.0 will be history as time goes on...
I vote to keep the name. Making it named as a sequel or something like that will just confuse people. Giving it a totally unrelated name would end up even worse. Then there are the posters who will inevitably accuse you of ripping off your own work...

Reactions: TheTypist

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
TheTypist
Sorry to repeat the question a third time, but what kind of ntr will be here?
Will it be a "try new things together and have fun without boundaries" story?
Or is it a story about cheating and will it be similar to the original game?

Will it be possible to manage the situation on the NTR route? That is, will it be possible to set boundaries?
I hope it's just total freedom for the LI

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The dev says that the content distribution will be 60 for ntr 40 for romantic. If we take into account that in the romantic route there are still ntr and other tags as optional, it means that within that 40 we have to remove the part of these optional tags (yes, in the romantic route there is also of this) then how much can really be left? We're probably talking about 10-20 percent pure romantic content. This has to be clear to avoid going back into low-content complaints. Just say

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wow an Update!
But Unfortunately Not for Mac? Will there be a .Mac Version of 2.0?
And is the Other Mac Version (0.7) the Old Form of the Game?
You haven't heard of RenPy SDK?

You can user-port any Windows build into a native Mac build by using RenPy SDK.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
The dev says that the content distribution will be 60 for ntr 40 for romantic. If we take into account that in the romantic route there are still ntr and other tags as optional, it means that within that 40 we have to remove the part of these optional tags (yes, in the romantic route there is also of this) then how much can really be left? We're probably talking about 10-20 percent pure romantic content. This has to be clear to avoid going back into low-content complaints. Just say
I knew that "romantic" route was completely false haha.It's a bad attempt to get attention

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1527976_1.gif
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1527977_2.gif
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1527979_3.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1529303_4.gif

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok so Jenni was switched for Zoey right? does that mean Jenni isnt gonna show up? i saw dev said her skin was an issue but like i'd be happy with a new model Jenni. i remember liking her more then claire in the old version before i stopped playing. so yeah i was just curious about that.

also can we get future tags in the Genre or dev notes area. preferably with (avoidable) in the avoidable tags.

aside from that, when the text shrinks is the MC thinking or speaking really softly? im used to thought dialogue being in a parenthesis or it just says "MC thinking" as the name while he thinks. When Olivia did it it was pretty obvious though hence my confusion.

but in general so far im enjoying the game. the NTR off Olivia even seemed a bit funny like she was clearly thirsty but not overly slutty.

and lastly there was a typo when claire tells MC and Zoey to introduce themselve to the neighbors. (to lazy to see if i remember any other typos)

the sentence in the game is

"So maybe you can Zoey can go introduce yourselves!"

Reactions: TheTypist

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I appreciate the kind comment, and this is a very reasonable question that requires a lot of thought before answering. While I have created a lot more time for myself to dedicate to the game, It's difficult to really put into perspective how large it can get, you have to begin to wonder if their is a point to adding SO much content if very few will enjoy one tiny scene that may take me a lot longer to create, only for hardly anyone to see it. However, I do find it very interesting that you bring up such a point. I have always thought that it is important that when you "enable" NTR or sharing and such, that it means just that, enabled, or "Possible now" But doesn't mean "Unavoidable". My goal with this game, besides an overall compelling story hopefully and characters people will love, and sometimes, hate (Not always a bad thing, when done intentionally), is to allow the user to have choice, and truly feel like their actions as a player matter. So, yes, while you can "Enable" NTR, you can also avoid it still. And, as you said, it can be a challenge, and a deeper problem characters can face in certain situations. For example, falling out of love for the wrong reasons, maybe because you are making irrational decisions in the moment as many can and do in real life, can lead you down a path where you feel you don't belong with the main girl. And, maybe at some point she also feels the same way for whatever reason, and she is about to make a decision that will alter the path of your relationship permanently. You, as the player, can choose to prevent this from going too far, and avoid what many would consider to be ntr (Even though technically ntr has a very specific definition that has many meanings to a much broader audience)
You also don't have to commit to sharing and such if you don't want to, but can enjoy the scenes leading up to that "Woah, we almost actually did it" moment. Build up is all part of the fun in my opinion. And so I hope I didn't ramble on too much and answered your question.

TL,DR
Yes, you can enable ntr, and still avoid it. same with sharing. But your overall story will change compared to the ntr off route, as that is the route will I will go all in on trying to create a compelling story of love, friendships, inner conflicts, and character sub-plots. I will be doing this with the ntr on route as well, however, eventually the stories will branch off over a long period of time when it makes most sense to do so. I am keeping a very close eye on feedback and i'm not afraid to adapt and grow as a writer based on feedback.
If you give me the option to completely disable NTR (and sharing) and not have to worry about it anymore, I'll take it.

Personally, if I can make it from the beginning that the only male character in the game that has sex scenes is the MC, then all the better.

In any case, if the lesbian scenes could also disappear, it would be perfect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sokeri

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
If you give me the option to completely disable NTR (and sharing) and not have to worry about it anymore, I'll take it.

Personally, if I can make it from the beginning that the only male character in the game that has sex scenes is the MC, then all the better.

In any case, if the lesbian scenes could also disappear, it would be perfect.
it has an option to permanently disable it from the gym scene,completely avoidable.but if you saying you want the dev to remove it then no,ntr tag is there for a reason,get over it bud.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it has an option to permanently disable it from the gym scene,completely avoidable.but if you saying you want the dev to remove it then no,ntr tag is there for a reason,get over it bud.
I have read my comment several times and cannot find the way to interpret in it that I have asked to remove the NTR completely.

It's posible that as English isn't my mother language, I misunderstand what I have written.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I love this game, in special Claire! She has that pure look that invites to be corrupted. Happy about the 2nd part, and wish a long and cool story, same to the developer ideas. Thanks a lot for let us have more of this great game Bro!

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I will say this one last time, and I hope to be as clear as possible now, it will always be as equal of content as I can produce. I can’t make it feel “forced” either, but I guarantee equal if not more effort goes into the romance/main story, as it it literally going to be the main story and draw to the entire game. Every part of the game will be derived from the main story

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I appreciate the kind comment, and this is a very reasonable question that requires a lot of thought before answering. While I have created a lot more time for myself to dedicate to the game, It's difficult to really put into perspective how large it can get, you have to begin to wonder if their is a point to adding SO much content if very few will enjoy one tiny scene that may take me a lot longer to create, only for hardly anyone to see it. However, I do find it very interesting that you bring up such a point. I have always thought that it is important that when you "enable" NTR or sharing and such, that it means just that, enabled, or "Possible now" But doesn't mean "Unavoidable". My goal with this game, besides an overall compelling story hopefully and characters people will love, and sometimes, hate (Not always a bad thing, when done intentionally), is to allow the user to have choice, and truly feel like their actions as a player matter. So, yes, while you can "Enable" NTR, you can also avoid it still. And, as you said, it can be a challenge, and a deeper problem characters can face in certain situations. For example, falling out of love for the wrong reasons, maybe because you are making irrational decisions in the moment as many can and do in real life, can lead you down a path where you feel you don't belong with the main girl. And, maybe at some point she also feels the same way for whatever reason, and she is about to make a decision that will alter the path of your relationship permanently. You, as the player, can choose to prevent this from going too far, and avoid what many would consider to be ntr (Even though technically ntr has a very specific definition that has many meanings to a much broader audience)
You also don't have to commit to sharing and such if you don't want to, but can enjoy the scenes leading up to that "Woah, we almost actually did it" moment. Build up is all part of the fun in my opinion. And so I hope I didn't ramble on too much and answered your question.

TL,DR
Yes, you can enable ntr, and still avoid it. same with sharing. But your overall story will change compared to the ntr off route, as that is the route will I will go all in on trying to create a compelling story of love, friendships, inner conflicts, and character sub-plots. I will be doing this with the ntr on route as well, however, eventually the stories will branch off over a long period of time when it makes most sense to do so. I am keeping a very close eye on feedback and i'm not afraid to adapt and grow as a writer based on feedback.
Many thanks for the reply. And don't worry, was the completed anwser that i'm looking for. So, i think the solution for me is make two saves to play love route with both ntr on and off and see which i prefer hehe.

Maybe i came later to the suggestions, but something that many VNs with love and ntr/cheating routes failed to me is that love routes frequently sounds to shallow and vanilla, leaving the sensation that the "real content" is in the ntr route. Personaly, i'd love play a love story where the couple won't just develop their feellings of love and commitement, but also their sexual desires and fantasies. A story where both, as a lovely and passionate couple, will explore more and more each one's body with the time, experimenting and discovering new things that they like and given pleasure to them. A story where they discover their kinks and bring things to spice the sex like roleplay, cosplay fantasies, sexual toys (MC double penetraded Claire with his dick and a dildo), dirty talk, fuck outside in public places like parks, stallers, restaurants, clubs, beachs. In resume, a love route story where MC and Claire will be a lovely, loyal, cute, passionate and wholessome couple and at the same time a very naughty, kink and adventurous couple of horny dogs rsrs. Angels in social life and demons in sexual departament if you ask me.

This brings the sharing/swing kink. I'm not 100% against sharing, i just think this's somenthing that needs a good development and characters to don't sound bad. When i think in possible sharing of my main LI, i definitely have zero interest in sharing her so suddenly with the first assholes little shits who appears wanting fuck her. And the problem of many VNs is that 99% of males NPCs are completely assholes with 0 symphaty or charisma. So, i think that will be good for sharing/swing subplot have good guys (and girls, of course), people who both MC and Claire can meet and build, together like a couple, a good and healthy friendship based in respect before they come with the idea of share each other and bring someone to their sex life. And of course, i also think very important that in this scenario the story have to be well write to make clear and undoubtedly that even in the sharing/swing lifestyle, the top priorities, the major and only love and lust of MC and Claire will always be MC and Claire. No man can give more pleasure to Claire and keep her more satisfited in bed than MC as like no woman can give more pleasure and satisfaction to MC in bed than Claire.

Now it's me who sorry for the ramble and for the grammar mistakes that certainly this wall of text have. And don't feel this is some kind of demand, i just wanna give my 2 cents and expectations about love route. Wish you very luck with your story and don't be affraid of make something that someone won't like , a good storyteller don't have fear of offend his audience. Do your thing and be happy.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes