Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I think I preferred the game when the MC wasn't "in on it". Having the MC encourage Claire further down this path takes away a lot of the game's edge, where I think the game was much sexier when Claire was trying to hide everything from the MC. I don't know how it will effect your work load, but I really like the idea of a cheating wife path where Claire tries to hide her affairs from the MC and slowly becomes more and more disdainful of him. This could possibly be the result of the MC treating Claire badly until he effectively loses her.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In most plays there is no mentioning of the fact that they pick up the fiance from the gym ... so I think there is a problem at the end of chapter 1 and than at the start of chapter 2
I second that. You quit the restaurant and suddenly are in a car with the fiancee, talking about something that apparently happened in the shower... but that you have never seen nor heard about.

thank you for this, these are things I overlooked :) will have to fix it
Good luck for that... I mean, the problem with the scene is easy, the fiancee need 15 lust for the scene to be triggered. But the problem is that the second chapter is a total mess :
  • Both MC and the fiancee will react to the shower scene even if it didn't happened ;
  • Both MC and the fiancee will talk about what MC said of his dream, even if he didn't talked about it ;
  • Both MC and the fiancee will talk about what MC said of his dream... even if he never had the dream at all (not skipped it, but never had it because the fiancee didn't stared back at the guy).

So, like I said, good luck to fix the problem, since you'll have at least three scenes (with screens and dialogs) to add in the game for this... Since apparently nothing let suppose that they were already included.

Edit: I confirm what I said. script.rpy:
Code:
label chapter1love:

label chapter2lust:
    scene ch2_start with Dissolve(1)
   [...]
The whole "love" part of the game is missing... and you cared so few that you didn't even labeled the scene with the right number for the chapter.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I was gonna do what he AON did comment above mine... post #447 not as good but i did a run threw myself both from prior version and 2.1 and Glad he explains it alot better :) No shower scene in 2.1, Most if not all girls would scream if a guy popped the curtains open in public shower. "in the trance or not that would be an even louder scream of RAPE!" LOL
( Just sayin ) And or Jump out the moment of her mans name being dropped in shower room.
There isn't much of a story line to work a small town girl into a unloving Cheat.
One conversation doesn't do that... Well, good luck i'll be following :)

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
ok so she went from a shy not that experienced girl to a straight slut because you told her about a dream? now she sees any old cock slight prod from slutty as hell friend and she drops to her knees. and where in the hell is there a unisex shower

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Almost forgot entirely, the original love route will be deleted, it was too far gone for my taste and I didn’t enjoy what I was doing with it. If you’re experiencing a random jump fro the dinner scene to chapter two, this is why. As previously stated, the jump went from chapter one to chapter two, when it shouldn’t have even been there all together. There’s a lot of fixing for this update I must do. Again I do this for a hobby, sorry if I didn’t catch a lot of these things. Making a game till 5am for a few days straight catches up to you, but I do it for everyone because it does bring me a lot of happiness. So I apologize for the mess ups, I’ll be addressing it all very soon.

Reactions: Mwanted and DJsona

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That was a great chapter TheTypist, a shame it was so short. Love the way Lena is becoming more corrupted. Hope we'll get a few shots at Olivia soon, she totally seems like my kinda girl.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Almost forgot entirely, the original love route will be deleted, it was too far gone for my taste and I didn’t enjoy what I was doing with it. If you’re experiencing a random jump fro the dinner scene to chapter two, this is why.
May i ask if this statement renders the one in the original post, about waiting for chapter 5 or 6 for such content, null and void? As per such content will probably never happen?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Almost forgot entirely, the original love route will be deleted, it was too far gone for my taste and I didn’t enjoy what I was doing with it. If you’re experiencing a random jump fro the dinner scene to chapter two, this is why. As previously stated, the jump went from chapter one to chapter two, when it shouldn’t have even been there all together. There’s a lot of fixing for this update I must do. Again I do this for a hobby, sorry if I didn’t catch a lot of these things. Making a game till 5am for a few days straight catches up to you, but I do it for everyone because it does bring me a lot of happiness. So I apologize for the mess ups, I’ll be addressing it all very soon.
That was a really great update. I loved it. Eagerly awaiting more!

Jan 11, 2018
Typist, i liked the second chapter, interesting to see MC and Claire talking about the situation and he wants to spice up their sexual life. The sex scenes are nice. I tried both paths, lust path is good, but love path need to fix some things like the events that happened in both paths, even you avoided them(the dream and the shower scene didn't happen in the love path). I am happily waiting for the next chapter

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Originally I didn’t. That’s me being honest. I look at the screen, I imagine a few people and create a scenario in my head and I begin to type out the first few sentences. Wherever my mind goes, I just type away. When I originally started creating the demo, I had no idea where anything would lead, yet it developed into something I could use, and I released it so others can see what I can make happen.

Each and every scene is honestly written as I go, and I make renders to follow what I typed. I only have ideas as to where I want to go in the future. I make up scenarios and think of how it may go down, but the hardest part is making it make sense and create a smooth transition. I have horrible memory, always have since I was a kid. So I really just type and move forward with whatever story develops in my head, then bring it to life with renders.

You’re totally right with what you said about there being a public for everything, that’s very motivating because for me it sucks to disappoint so many people, but at the same time the few who love it... they REALLY love it haha. And honestly that’s enough for me to move forward. Thank you for your reply
I appreciate your honesty. However, I caution you about "creating on the fly" because it will create a disjointed discourse. Already I saw some of this where transitions didn't make any sense unless you were on the lust route. If you only cater to your patrons then you run the risk of changing midstream with no way to recover a story. You may or may not be able to sustain a donor base that sustains you. When doing a game it is best to start by developing a plan of the story you want to do. Make an outline and stick to it. You can also use patron suggestions and polls to add to the content. If you only use patron input then I would say all your really after is the money and will probably fail.

About the game. I can tell you have put a lot of work into it. But, as has already been mentioned, the lust route has developed way too quickly without any balance to the love route. Claire has been corrupted more than she needs to be and Jenni not enough. When you leave Jenni at the end even with a lust score of 11 it almost seems you are on a love route with her even though her love score is 0. I have to admit I have played through 2x and only explored the lust route. As a player I have noticed that I can create my own balance between the two routes but haven't yet. Not sure if I will. I think I have a save where I can balance them out to see what happens with Claire. Not sure that can be done with Jenni. I realize that this is still a very new game with only two releases so far. I hope you create some balance between Claire and Jenni.

Not sure completely but I think you misnamed a character in the club basement scene. Claire is giving BJ through the glory hole and in one screen she says she knows she is doing it to MC but MC comes in with her still in action and a dick in her mouth. I believe that should be Darryl and not the MC on the receiving end of that BJ.

Edit: My last point goes to an earlier point that there is no balance in this game and leads to many scenes that don't make sense if you take the love route. For instance the ride home comes out of nowhere if you are not on the lust route and have not seen what happens in the shower. That's what writing on the fly with no plan except to appease donors will do to you.

U

User_10739

Read the comments instead lol, the poll reeks of vote stuffing if I ever seen one, and I saw stupidass Draven beat Link in "most iconic video game character ever" contest....

Most of the comments are from normal people who got attacked and who according to the attackers have "unsophisticated taste", just asking if a certain fetish is avoidable. (Which once again goes unpunished by mods while if you lash back at them you immediately get your post deleted and a warning)

On the other hand you have the usual 10-12 people with very loud voices screaming praises at the top of their lungs for a game with their preferred fetish, despite he fact that said fetish has been seeing a massive boost lately they still feel it's not enough lol...
This game is clearly marked as NTR and in the very first post under the OP the dev points out: "Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others."
If this kinda thing does not appeal to you then I would suggest steering clear of this game.

Jan 11, 2018
This game is clearly marked as NTR and in the very first post under the OP the dev points out: "Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others."
If this kinda thing does not appeal to you then I would suggest steering clear of this game.
it's not just this, there's a warning written in red: "Please read before downloading or replying to thread."

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Is it just me or am i missing something, in the glory hole area sonya and olivia are the only two females there but apparently there is some chick called claire there as well but cant see her (re read the scene and it seems that sonya's thoughts are miss labled to chaires thoughts buy mistake), also is the mc working with the bartender now to see how far sonya will go or was the black guy put up to trying to get sonya to cheat in the mc from the beginning and the mc is trying to see if sonya is really marrage material or not? Re-reading the scene it now seems the mc might be working with olivia from the beginning instead....

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I preffer in this games play as the girl. To be the man and play in order to be cheated (totaly dumb) is not one of my favourite things. And is better the rol of her because is the one that need to trick to the other

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The introduction of physical evidence that the fiancée's extracurricular activities could be a driver for their own sex life is intriguing, and pretty uncommon in games with this focus. Is that going to be a constant possibility, or will she mostly do what she wants until the "romantic" options you mentioned in later chapters? It doesn't affect my interest in the game, I'm just curious.

Nice update, by the way.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
The term cuckqueen is derived from the term cuckold which traditionally means a man whose wife is adulterous. In this game I assume that the meaning varies slightly because the partner in question is not being deceived but is actively complicit in the activities.
Cuckold was derived from the cuckoo bird. To the Japanese (and the Greeks before them) it's the bird of love. There's species of the bird that don't give a fuck and lay their eggs in other birds cribs. The male will swoop in all Rico Suave and lure the female away from her own eggs so that Suave's woman can drop her eggs in the nest all MGS stealth mode like. Realizing Rico was all squawk and no cock the cuck returns to her crib and resumes her duties. Whats she doesn't know is the yet unhatched little fuckers she is sitting her big ass on are prewired to fuck her fam shit up. The cuckoo off spring hatch first and literally drive mama batshit crazy. While Mama cuck is out getting food trying to appease the bottomless stomach bastard cuckoo kids the fuckers play hot potato and scramble her eggs by throwing them out the nest. Mama cuck comes back only to find the cuckoo kids are twice as hungry and twice as loud. They are un-relentless, never giving Mama cuck time to figure out she's been cucked.
The term cuckqueen is derived from the term cuckold......
Cuckqueen is the female equivalent
.....which traditionally means a man whose wife is adulterous.
Traditionally ..yup
In this game I assume that the meaning varies slightly because the partner in question is not being deceived but is actively complicit in the activities.
When it comes to the fetish culture itself the term has been modified to include the cuck being aware of his wife's infidelity and often joins in the sex romp. I believe wittol is the proper term that should be used to describe their sick deprived actions. <--- Total joke lol. Shit's kinda hot imho.
As long as it ain't my wife i could give no fucks what you do with yours or MC does with his for that matter. Everyone here can bang my pretend wife's animated ass clear off for all i care....um because shit ain't real. You come around my crib trying to fuck my wife IRL then I'll probably take offense to that. Now, if i found out she orchestrated or was a willing participant in "The Cucking Of ....me" then you all have my blessing...gangbang my wife silly. Run a train on that ho's ass and keep her cock-cupied. Meanwhile I'll be packing the kids and all our shit in the five tonne.
Seriously though....
If the game play is solid, well written and visually appealing it doesn't matter to me if it's not my thing. The game takes me where it takes me. It's simple. If it's enjoyable Ill play it until it is not...then just move on. No sense whining about it or shit post the devs thread. I know who I am and just because I'm open minded when it comes to a pretend cartoon world doesn't mean it's who i am or how i act in the real world. It's quite the opposite actually and one of the main reasons i play.
Lastly..... and this shouldn't even need to be said but I'll say it anyway. When it comes to consenting adults no one and i mean NO ONE should be judging any person for what gets them off, in cartoonland or IRL. Sexual preference or orientation does not define who we are as a whole and no one should be made to feel any less of a person because of it. Rant directed at no one person in particular is over.

Thanks to the dev for the time and effort put into making this gem. The old saying "diamond in the rough" is quite fitting. Cheers m8

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes