Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Love this game but I have only 1 question; what happened in the shower ? Or did I made a wrong choice ?

Mikeleg

Sep 10, 2018
I was wondering the same thing about the referenced shower incident, did I choose something wrong and not get to see it? Also it seems the narrator says the same thing in between chapters no matter what you path you picked.

Jan 11, 2018
The Typist, it's just a suggestion and please you don't understand like a complaint: you can delete all love path(both girls), focusing plenty in the lust route and when you decide to put some romance, you can choose one moment or one chapter for this. So, i believe that the narrative structure will be more coherent, avoiding you have to create two sets of renders(one love and one lust) for one scene and it probably makes your coding easier.

PS: It's just a suggestion, you decide what you want.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I was wondering the same thing about the referenced shower incident, did I choose something wrong and not get to see it? Also it seems the narrator says the same thing in between chapters no matter what you path you picked.
That is from prior one where the black guy ( future bar tender ) she works out in front at the gym (does her limber moves :) ) walks in on her while in shower and after swinging the curtains quickly ... caught up in moment (of feeling her self up )
never reacts just grabs his junk...(No scream no OMG!!!! nothing ..... lost me lol (small town girl went straight from love you honey in morning to no control.) Check post - 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 457, 475, 476 I actually love NTR but issue of changing or even slamming a girl into it... with out any concern for building up to it.... Losses my love for it.
Side note my Fav so far NTR is
My Girlfriend's Amnesia any other suggestions on a possible FAV let me know i most likley played them :D Game has talent behind it.. just have to get all ducks in a row ;)

Reactions: sycces68 and Dars

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Almost forgot entirely, the original love route will be deleted, it was too far gone for my taste and I didn’t enjoy what I was doing with it. If you’re experiencing a random jump fro the dinner scene to chapter two, this is why. As previously stated, the jump went from chapter one to chapter two, when it shouldn’t have even been there all together. There’s a lot of fixing for this update I must do. Again I do this for a hobby, sorry if I didn’t catch a lot of these things. Making a game till 5am for a few days straight catches up to you, but I do it for everyone because it does bring me a lot of happiness. So I apologize for the mess ups, I’ll be addressing it all very soon.
Will there be more of a lead up to the NTR content if you are deleting the love route? I only ask because going from being shy and conservative to fucking strangers in a day or two is really jarring narrativly. I realize it's your game and your story to tell, but the desert will taste even better if we have to eat dinner first. Either that or perhaps change Claires attitude or motivation from the beginning (eg. the MC doesn't satisfy her and/or she has always wanted to sleep with other people) so that it's more believable. Having a sweet innocent girl suddenly going full slut is unsatisfying without context. The game "The Adventurous Couple" is a good model for a woman quickly going from monogamy to polygamy/cheating etc. At the end of the day it's your game and you can choose what direction to go, but i think a majority of people will find it more satisfying if there is a little more lead up or a little more context to Claire's actions.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Post above mine -- i was thinking same one "The Adventurous Couple" yeah... even tho.. i think she may need to take some pills and may need a doctor as much as she gets around lol --- That one sorta lost me after ch. 8 it takes her that long to think maybe her hubby wants some action... really??? lol

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Post above mine -- i was thinking same one "The Adventurous Couple" yeah... even tho.. i think she may need to take some pills and may need a doctor as much as she gets around lol --- That one sorta lost me after ch. 8 it takes her that long to think maybe her hubby wants some action... really??? lol
Yeah it's not a perfect game and it does go into full gear after chapter 8, but the journey there is good and i really want to know what happens next, which is a mark of good writing and narrative structure.

Reactions: Magus and Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
It got my blood pumping with grr... which means it hit a nerve... ( hitting a nerve with me is a good thing ) Flash back, same shit happened to me, or Yup been there got screwed over same way, Sort of that fight or flight feeling ..also with MyGirlfriendsA lol Hence my love for NTR ... i love to hate it lol... Making a story up and doing art on the fly really isn't such a good idea but i guess if you have the time. Go for it.... Well in my life i have tons of storys but no art ... So i search here. Been told i should write a book because of shit i have been threw. Sometime, i'll find the right artist i may throw him/her a bone ;)

Reactions: acidnightmare

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah it's not a perfect game and it does go into full gear after chapter 8, but the journey there is good and i really want to know what happens next, which is a mark of good writing and narrative structure.
Adventurous Couple is a good model on the size of the updates which are very good.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Dreaming of Dana is a nice one to not NTR but it can be so if switched around a bit lol "Good Example of swinging couple if you choose to" ;) ...yes went both routes to lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when I tried chapter 1 it didnt give me much. but this update proved that its not just another crappy game. i enjoyed that we get to play both and we can read whats going on with them, and their thoughts. i hope it will follow this recipe and continue exploring the minds and emotions and not just became another stupid game where they fuck anything and everyone are cheating.

p.s. The Adventurous Couple is "NOT" good if you ask me, no excitement at all as it lack the emotional part. so, not a game i would like this to become.

Magus

Apr 15, 2017
With that being said, I’ll also be taking breaks from the discussion in order to relax and just type away like I did before without second guessing anything.
You are a creator who is actively engaging with their fan base and even taking suggestions from a sector of the larger community whose interests don't strictly follow your own intended vision. For me it is refreshing to see an artist that is so invested in their fans, even the fans who push the content outside the original scope of the work. What is more you are posting your work to a free community where most are charging the fans to follow them. You are going as far as to take time out of a paying job inorder to ensure your followers see progress and feel valued.

You are awesome and we are grateful to have your interaction and devotion.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
You are a creator who is actively engaging with their fan base and even taking suggestions from a sector of the larger community whose interests don't strictly follow your own intended vision. For me it is refreshing to see an artist that is so invested in their fans, even the fans who push the content outside the original scope of the work. What is more you are posting your work to a free community where most are charging the fans to follow them. You are going as far as to take time out of a paying job inorder to ensure your followers see progress and feel valued.

You are awesome and we are grateful to have your interaction and devotion.
I'm only asking for a coherent narrative, the story is up to the writer.

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Late to the party but here come my two cents on the Love/NTR routes debacle and all that: @dev, just develop the game you want to develop.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Good game...good game. That woman Claire have sexy body. Can't waste that on John alone let's shared it to whole town :heartcoveredeyes: Sharing is caring :evilsmile:. Btw nice cum. That's looks good on her. Keep it up :firstimekiss::happyblush:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes: hahaha

Omdol

Aug 25, 2018
A couple that actually talks about their feelings? I am shooketh !

I like the game so far. Very good and detailed dialogue. :)

minebuild02

Aug 29, 2017
Like the new chapter! Would prefer for the love path to 'remain' in the game, but honestly, this game was the one that introduced me to the NTR fetish genre - and I don't regret it. In fact, though I primarily play this game because it has both paths, I do like the way they are 'connected' to each other. And, well, the lust path itself is done pretty great!

What I would probably like to see later (those are just ideas):
  1. A 'reverse harem' variation of the lust path, where your fiancee assumes dominance over you, and, possibly, any of the guys she has 'extracurricular activities' with;
  2. A variation of the lust path, where Olivia manipulates your fiancee into leaving you, and actively seduces you into becoming one of her 'toys';
  3. A more developed sub-plot for Jenni, possibly with you leaving your fiancee for her after you discover that she was cheating on you;
  4. And, of course, the continuation of the love path with your fiancee. Don't drop it. Please.

Reactions: Kripke

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 19/08/2019:
At the Path Selection #2 , I added a hidden tag for Claire love path [Missed Claire].
At the very end "Claire at the Bedroom" (Day 4)
The choice "Why do you say that?"
[Jenni Love = 0] isn't supposed to be there, so it was removed.

Edit 18/08/2019:
Attaching the new guide to match the latest version (Chp. 4 - Love Update).
A new game is recommended.

You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes