Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Personally, I'm not a fan of straight cuckolding, so I'll let those that are supply their own dream scenarios. My own preference is for consensual/open sex, which is only one flavor of the NTR genre and may not be the direction you intend to take the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It would be nice to have a game, for once, with "proper" NTR in it. I am not sure this is still possible though since we have already given the wife a chance to cheat.

What I mean by proper NTR, is set up a circumstance where the loving wife/girlfriend is "forced" to cheat on the MC. It is not her choice and not something she would do willingly. The MC is aware of it, and though he disapproves and is jealous and upset, he watches her do it. Despite herself, she becomes turned on and enjoys it, but doesn't initially admit it. This happens multiple times, and every time she enjoys it a little more until eventually she is an unrepentant slut doing it willingly, and even seeking it out, while humiliating the MC.

I prefer a non-violent and even non-coercive "forcing" personally, where some extenal factor makes them do it. (For example, maybe the MC is in a life threatening situation and to get something she needs to help him, she has to fuck someone.) But simple blackmail, or paying off a debt, are probably easiest. I remember one, admitedly far fetched, story I read where the wife developed a medical condition that could only be cured by drinking cum directly from the source, and of course the hudband's source turns out to be incompatible...

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its a bit long,but i just thought of it after seeing ur post and stayed up longer than i should have writing it
I hope it can at the very least give you some inspiration.Keep up the good work,i'm a big fan of the game and can't wait for more. :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
i saw "cuckquean" word. THAT could be amazing! I never seen a game on this way. I mean, a lot of NTR cuck game, but never the cuckquean side. Why the guy can't have his fun, and his wife, GF watching, or loving to be cheated? I would love this kind of game.

Anyway, wish you the best for this game.

Reactions: GaRbS and TheTypist

minebuild02

Aug 29, 2017
I think the Love path (which leads to the scene in the club where the MC fucks Claire in the stairs) is better than the other one so far. I hope that in due time we can have a dominant Claire/Sub MC path. For instance, in a very advanced situation (not one that happens anytime soon) perhaps she sleeps with the lover in the bedroom and makes MC sleep on the couch? And then we can have a well as a more balanced cuck path in which MC is still in the driving seat and tells her what to do or what not to do. The choice between those paths could be through choices in which MC forgives/accepts bahavior that he said he didnt allowed, such as "You cant fuck my friends" and such. On both paths Claire can do things wthout telling MC. There is no problem with that.
Same here, hope the will be a path where Claire doms the MC.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
at this point of the game it would be nice if in the path of lust you make decisions that make you share your wife, or decisions to be submissive and become a cuck while she has fun, I hope that through the game advance decisions are more important and trigger in possible catastrophes or benefits for the relationship, also Jenni and Olivia are there, I hope you can also decide how you want your relationship with them to develop

Reactions: Segnbora

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm not dead or anything lol. Like I said before, I've been taking a break from forums, not from making the game. I have some stuff coming out soon. Won't say what, because then i'm immediately pressured like 'HEY YOU SAIDDDDDD", but no worries, all is well. Both in my dev life and personal life. In fact, i'm 30 days away from getting my real estate license here in California,so i'm super stoked about that as well.

Anyways, what are some cuckold/NTR scenarios you guys can imagine? I wan't to read what everyone has to say! Just whatever you can think of. It's cool to bring the community together through our common shared interests lol.

Reply with your scenarios :) (Try to be civil)
Could you please respond to my post 2 posts above yours ?

Basicaly me and many people here would love to have NTR route without blatant cuckold. Like that shower scene would have been excelent if she didnt tell her fionce about it! And him not pushing her to cheat.

Please let us know if such path will be in the game

Reactions: Mwanted and thedude

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm not dead or anything lol. Like I said before, I've been taking a break from forums, not from making the game. I have some stuff coming out soon. Won't say what, because then i'm immediately pressured like 'HEY YOU SAIDDDDDD", but no worries, all is well. Both in my dev life and personal life. In fact, i'm 30 days away from getting my real estate license here in California,so i'm super stoked about that as well.

Anyways, what are some cuckold/NTR scenarios you guys can imagine? I wan't to read what everyone has to say! Just whatever you can think of. It's cool to bring the community together through our common shared interests lol.

Reply with your scenarios :) (Try to be civil)
Hoping for cuckolding scenes. Maybe John has a best friend or a work colleague who cuckolds him. The bull should take a more proactive and dominant role.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So what I expect is a path in which gradually (in a course of several weeks or months in-game) Claire becames more dominant. The way to get there is MC setting a series of rules, like in a real-life cuckold relationship, such categories of guys she cant fuck (for instance, my friends, my relatives, etc), places she cant fuck ("not in the bar in front of my friends", if she begins to flirt in such situation), obligation to use condoms with lovers, not bringing lovers home without permission etc. This would in fact help wto imerse players in the game. Then she tests the limits and the MC gives in (or not, which leads out of the sub cuck path). Then you can have a scenario in which she cucks him with a cousin of hers, or his friends, fucks guys without asking permission or even telling him (and perhaps get caught) brings lovers home and makes him watch, or tells him to get lost because said lover wants privacy... she can also tease and deny sex with him, and of course make clear to him that she does not allow him to fuck other girls (which would be regular swinging or open relationship not a cuckold one). So the possibilities are endless... just have to dose it right and be careful with the more extreme kinks, to make them optional (for exemple chastity belts or impregnation).

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Here is a render that wont be making the cut. As a bonus. View attachment 170456
So there will be BDSM event. Seeing this Claire is bondage girl I wonder who is the master, her friend on the image, her boyfriend or some other person. Advice for dev to read manga Nana to Kaoru, if you haven't already, it's basically all about bondage. It's nothing hardcore (it's not hentai manga) but might give you some ideas for future BDSM events.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Attaching the v2.1 walkthrough below:
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
PS (For Mods): Can you please link this post in the OP. Thanks!
For me this is not correct in your walkthrough.

Talk dirty to Claire using other men [+3 Love/Claire]

I became [+2 Lust/Claire] so I think you make there a mistake.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Basicaly me and many people here would love to have NTR route without blatant cuckold. Like that shower scene would have been excelent if she didnt tell her fionce about it! And him not pushing her to cheat.

Please let us know if such path will be in the game
Yeah, that's what I don't like too. It's not even ntr, it's just sharing at that point. It's far more interesting to have a cheating vibe to it (him not knowing or just suspecting or knowing when it's too late), or at least that's what I think.

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
Just adding my opinion here as well, I also think it would be best if the MC would be unaware of the cheating. Not to seem like the type of person that shies away from this kind of stuff, but the whole aspect of NTR is not finding out about being cheated on or only finding out about it at the very end, when it is too late. Otherwise it's just "sharing" and it looses most of its edge, risk, that kind of stuff.

Off topic for a bit, if it would not be much to ask, could someone tell me what kind of software and models are used for this game? I find Claire to be one of the most beautiful models I have seen in this type of games, and it made me extremely curious to find out about it.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I think cuckold and cheating are not mutually exclusive. If it were then it would be no more game since the shower scene because the MC would have to end thinds right there. Onde he accepted what she did he is a willing cuckold not just a guy who is cheated on without knowing. Besides, if it was a exclusive cheating game, then MC would have to be a moron all the way to the end, not knowing nothing until Claire braks up with him. If thats the thing then it makes more sense to play with the cheater, and there is plenty of games out there than do just that (Annas Exciting Affection; Fleeting Iris; GGGB; etc).

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
In NTR/cuck games I like a dominant woman who comes out of her shell to cuck the MC and the slow corruption of the MC while he is being cucked, or a straight up cheating wife scenario where she is initially being forced against her will and then comes to love it, but the clueless husband doesn't know until too late, or some mix of those two. I agree with Ricardo100 that cuck and cheating, NTR etc. are not mutually exclusive. There are multiple ways to tell a story, in my experience the story matters more than anything so whoever is writing it better feel some sort of care or passion for whichever storyline they are writing. If it's just a thing to appease whoever donates the most it usually is of subpar quality compared to the developers/writers/etc original vision.

Reactions: awfulplanner
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes