Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm not dead or anything lol. Like I said before, I've been taking a break from forums, not from making the game. I have some stuff coming out soon. Won't say what, because then i'm immediately pressured like 'HEY YOU SAIDDDDDD", but no worries, all is well. Both in my dev life and personal life. In fact, i'm 30 days away from getting my real estate license here in California,so i'm super stoked about that as well.

Anyways, what are some cuckold/NTR scenarios you guys can imagine? I wan't to read what everyone has to say! Just whatever you can think of. It's cool to bring the community together through our common shared interests lol.

Reply with your scenarios :) (Try to be civil)
My ideal scenario would be corrupting your wife opening her up to new stuff, till you convince her to be shared with strangers for different reasons but only with mc partecipating, maybe even getting some money/gifts for it from random guys that wants a night with her. A scenario where she only loves you and gives herself to whoever you want cause you ask her, in a submissive way, and she would never even think of doing it behind your back. It looks that one of your paths is alreading going this way and i cant wait to play future updates.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey all! I wouldn't have ever expected to be off the forums for as long as I have been, But i'm back full time as before.
Wallpapers coming out in less than 2 days for 3 dollar patrons and above since I've noticed many edited pledges, but will save a couple extra for my top supporters who knew I wasn't done :)
Also, update is looking amazing in my opinion. I've had a lot going on in my life I won't talk about because I don't want sympathy or anything, but I've managed to put tons of work in. This update should be longer than the state of the game now. I'm also taking the time to test any bugs.
Please message me if you are willing to be a bug tester, I'm looking for 3 capable folks. You will be helping me fix the game before full release to everyone else.

Top tier will be considered first priority, but if no one chooses to do so, I will pick from anyone else who messages me.
To explain what is in store, this update contains the halloween scenes, much more dialogue, a deeper dive into Jenni, more character development, meaningful choices (Many of them) and a much greater story build up. Yes, this update is taking a while. No, it will not fall under the "Visual improvements only" category. I look forward to pleasing many of you with what is to come.

Hope everyone is ready for a great holiday season, I know what i'm gifting all of you!

Thank you everyone for the continued support, I'm back baby.

Love, John (The Typist)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
so when will the update be released??
Currently not giving out any estimates as my life's been unpredictable as of late. Otherwise I let everyone down and I don't want that. But, I can say I'm posing characters... Scripting is done, posing and rendering takes longest, and this update is quite large so... Do with that what you will, But i'm working every moment I can. Thank you :)

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, I really like characters like Claire and Barbara from my cute roommate or the roommate or Emily from my cute roommate. Do you guys know any games that have them inside it that has good story? or any other good game? I really like games like Milfy city, cute roommate, fashion business. Thanks

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Let the teasers begin to roll out...
All teasers shown will be in game images and I will describe the scene taking place...
Beginning of Ch3, Jenni sits alone at the table top thinking to herself about where she stands in her life and whether or not she is content with her decisions and what her next steps may be... This is the beginning of a new route... I've put lots of time into user choices and how it'll effect each individuals story and script...
Jenni Emotional.png
Let the hype train begin...

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Hope this means there will be a true NTR route, in which she'll cheat on the dude without his consent and willingness. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: 03abc

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR personally, could be due to real life issues, but I can deal with it if you don't have to witness it in the game....If it is just talked about it isn't a big deal. But yeah, I don't really want to witness the MC's girlfriend/wife/fiance cheating on him either willingly or unwillingly. So I guess my question for this game is....do you have to witness it?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
do you have to witness it?
It's an NTR/cheating/cuckold/open relationship/swinging game. The dev promised a "faithful" wife branch eventually, but not for a while. (FWIW, the current version allows you to play a faithful route with a few nice scenes, so if you want to play it in its current form, you'll be fine.) But I guess my question is: this game is defined by and founded in extra-relationship sex, so why play it if that's not your thing?

Reactions: patrickB

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It's an NTR/cheating/cuckold/open relationship/swinging game. The dev promised a "faithful" wife branch eventually, but not for a while. (FWIW, the current version allows you to play a faithful route with a few nice scenes, so if you want to play it in its current form, you'll be fine.) But I guess my question is: this game is defined by and founded in extra-relationship sex, so why play it if that's not your thing?
Well, I haven't played it yet, just looking for new games to play and it was one that popped up in popular games, so I figured I would ask before downloading it.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Well, I haven't played it yet, just looking for new games to play and it was one that popped up in popular games, so I figured I would ask before downloading it.
It's better you read the red warning in the first page. If ypu like NTR genre with all fetishes in it, you play it, if not I recommend you stay away, because yes, the MC will see that other guys will please his fiancé better than him and you remember this genre works this way.

Reactions: Lord Percy
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes