• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It's better you read the red warning in the first page. If ypu like NTR genre with all fetishes in it, you play it, if not I recommend you stay away, because yes, the MC will see that other guys will please his fiancé better than him and you remember this genre works this way.
Thank you for the info then. I probably wouldn't enjoy this game much then.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I was playing it and even having the options of NTR made me feel like the main char was a weak bitch. Oh well, what can ya do.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
There's a love route, but it's optional and you have to wait until chapter 5 or 6 to you have a solid content in this route.
I guess you could call it a love route but I mean she stays loyal to you but you are fucking her friend and she has no idea, lol.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I guess you could call it a love route but I mean she stays loyal to you but you are fucking her friend and she has no idea, lol.
I understood what you said, but I think that is impossible in this game because of the genre doesn't allow it, the MC is the cheated one only and the secondary route(love) is just to avoid it. So I guess it's impossible the Mc cheats on his fiancee without she knows about it or she keeps loyal to MC, but this game is in the early stage of development, so technically, it depends on what TheTypist planned to the game

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Beautiful and sexy picture! @TheTypist, do you upgrade your PC? Because this picture isn't grainy
Thank you! And unfortunately not, I’ve just changed my render times and they take much longer sadly haha. I would love to upgrade to a 2080 from my 1070, but I can’t unfortunately yet... oh well, time will come :)

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you! And unfortunately not, I’ve just changed my render times and they take much longer sadly haha. I would love to upgrade to a 2080 from my 1070, but I can’t unfortunately yet... oh well, time will come :)
I'm sorry... the renders are amazing and I wished to give the game a try but seeing the poll, I can't. I tollerate ntr only when it's an ugly bitch or it fits a different culture's setting.
I wish you the best and hope to see your work in the popular section, but I don't feel like playing it myself

Reactions: GhostPhil

inviz345

Dec 23, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR personally, could be due to real life issues, but I can deal with it if you don't have to witness it in the game....If it is just talked about it isn't a big deal. But yeah, I don't really want to witness the MC's girlfriend/wife/fiance cheating on him either willingly or unwillingly. So I guess my question for this game is....do you have to witness it?
iif you don't like it my be you would like wifeys dilemma

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Krystal and Rose.png Krystal and Rose ass.png
I would like to introduce two Characters coming along with chapter 3.
Meet Krystal and Rose.
Krystal (LEFT) was a friend of Jenni's growing up. She comes in at the beginning of chapter 3 with an event held with Jenni.
Rose (RIGHT) is a special someone... Rose is Claire's mother. For those who changed Claire's name, she is your fiance...
Rose is introduced in chapter 3 as well, but I won't spoil when or how.
Each character has there own special paths of course.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN CHAPTER 3 AND FORWARD
As I've stated before, chapter 3 will by far be the largest change to the game. It is not only adding content, but the release will contain an entire rework of the games current state.
This isn't to say it will change everything, but as far as chronological order, the decisions you make in the beginning will make more sense. This means those who have taken the love path, will not have anything to do with the NTR content as it should have been.

IMPORTANT CHANGE:
I am now making it so that your decisions can help you avoid seeing the NTR event take place. Those who want traditional NTR will choose the "Hard" NTR routes choices. This allows me to dive deeper into serious NTR which most aren't always fond of, while the more "Traditional" Western NTR will remain a separate path. This means if you do not like witnessing the cheating in any way, but cheating behind your back and seeing others take advantage of your girls without you knowing is a turn on to you, you can now have your fair share of enjoyment.

LOVE PATH:
I am also happy to inform everyone that because the love path will make more sense now, the dedicated love path will (In my honest opinion) Have much more content, almost identical to the amount of the lust path.
Remember, when it comes to love, reality fails to hit us in most traditional games we're used to... Not in my game. You must make your choices wisely, otherwise, you may just end up losing someone... I mean really... You thought that hottie would just let you fool around with others, and she wouldn't eventually find out?... But of course, that takes a while now doesn't it.
Thank you guys again for all your support. I'm coming in hot with this update. I hope to do nothing but leave everyone satisfied. But, as I like to do, I will always leave a nice cliffhanger in every chapter, and this one is no exception...

-John (The Typist)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes