Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownrice

May 6, 2017
So she messes with the black guy in the shower no matter what right? Also she says I told her about the dream when I didn't. Confused by this part, other than that it's really good.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So she messes with the black guy in the shower no matter what right? Also she says I told her about the dream when I didn't. Confused by this part, other than that it's really good.
Yes , and it didn’t make any sense (it’s mainly a coding issue on my end frankly) so I’ve fixed it up :) and many other issues

D

Deleted member 42

i still haven't played this but before starting i wanted to know if you can just ignore nrt? is it any good without it?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
i still haven't played this but before starting i wanted to know if you can just ignore nrt? is it any good without it?
There's some nice erotic content, yes, and the dev has promised more, including a "love" route...though it remains unclear whether or not that will mean strict monogamy. That said, it's a game that's about sex outside the confines of a relationship, and that ethos is going to pervade the entire narrative. If you can't stand cheating/cuckolding/swinging/open relationship/NTR themes and want to play it anyway, I'd suggest waiting until the next update (which should be soonish), because the current version has a coding mistake that assumes the female love interest is already on the NTR path, whether or not she actually is.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Was this game abandoned or something, because i saved this thread a long time ago and it still has very little content

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm hard at work on the update... I must say, their is so much content I'm releasing with this update, It's been a long ride. I hope you guys join the discord whether or not to talk to me or talk about my game and many other games. All are welcome.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm hard at work on the update... I must say, their is so much content I'm releasing with this update, It's been a long ride. I hope you guys join the discord whether or not to talk to me or talk about my game and many other games. All are welcome.
There are only two games I care about that haven't updated in the last month-ish. This and TAC. Hurry! ;-)

naabii

May 16, 2017
From TheTypist Discord, last friday:
"hey fans we're looking at a slight delay. Nothing crazy, but renders are coming out daily so you can look forward to seeing Private posts on progress here in the discord."

Some delay here, just to keep you inform, but should come up in next days i hope :)

Reactions: TheTypist

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I have played the game some while ago. The idea of girlfriend getting corrupted & cheating on boyfriend behind his back was kinda hot (especially the scene in the showers), but then the game went into direction I don't really like. I guess I like 'cheating' netorare, but I'm not a fan of 'cuckold' netorare. Cuckold fetish leaves me cold. However, If I understand correctly 'cheating girlfriend' route for will be implemented. If it's true, I will keep my eye on this game.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes