Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Since im not down with watching the love interests getting hammered by other random dudes does this game require a hard pass?

Which sucks if so cause it looks like it had great potential.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Since im not down with watching the love interests getting hammered by other random dudes does this game require a hard pass?

Which sucks if so cause it looks like it had great potential.
You can still play, there is a love route which I belive has no NTR and is just the MC and his girl

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Im not naive enough to think there arent those that simply love NTR content but my argument is more for the dev to hopefully turn a good profit for his good work. I always check out the devs Patreon page just to see how they are doing and his base may be loyal they are not enough if the dev wishes to profit from his work. His page says like $300 a month and if thats enough for him then I shall shut my face errr fingers up ;)
There are quite a few harem games around catering to the common male power fantasy genre. So many that the market may have saturated to a degree. Sure, there are a few games that really pull in the dosh but I wouldn't call them plentiful on this site.

Perhaps the dev likes the NTR theme and specifically wants to make a game focusing on that this time? Being paid $300 for practicing a hobby, doing something you like isn't bad at all; it depends on the mindset o the dev. Perhaps there's a point to catering to a niche market? There's also the possibility that there will be more non-NTR content eventually with the dev focusing on one particular path for now. Time well tell.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
There are quite a few harem games around catering to the common male power fantasy genre. So many that the market may have saturated to a degree. Sure, there are a few games that really pull in the dosh but I wouldn't call them plentiful on this site.
Are you talking about the same games that are only 0.1 versions and then abbondoned and never finished ?? because i fail to see any harem games that are well finished state most are neglected and abondoned before any real content is released.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There is a love path, just don't play this version, wait for next one, which will be released soon.
Thanks. But from the OP it says chapter 5 or 6 so ill check back in a year... if i remember too...

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks. But from the OP it says chapter 5 or 6 so ill check back in a year... if i remember too...
Things are changing, iirc the game is supposed to have about 7-8 chapters at this moment. Dev will try to balance these pathes, but you can't expect, love path will be as forward as cheating one. But we don't know, until update will be released. Of course you can still wait some time for more content.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i really like fiance char she so beautiful but got innocent face look rarely find good char model if got i think sara from milf city and maybe fashion char

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Okay well after playing this I found a few issues.

If the main character and his fiance love each other so much why do they have rarely sex? When you play Truth or Dare with that other girl (can't remember her name), why is she so surprised that you get a boner when seeing her naked? Even if you had daily sex you would still get aroused at a situation like that.

I don't wanna accuse anyone of anything, but these situations sound very unrealistic too me.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes