Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Also @Segnbora I would recommend you join the discord if you haven't. All of the issues you've brought up were discussed in the discord, such as the love route being messed up with coding and such, so it was all addressed in the v3.1.1 update coming out now. Anyhow I think you should join as you seem active and helpful and we need more of that, so issues like this don't remain in the updates.

As far as the scene happening after the ch2 ntr scene (BJ and such) you're absolutely damn right that shit looks lazy as hell. That's cause my brand new RTX gpu completely fucked itself while rendering the scenes pertaining to that discussion, and I wasn't about to push the update out after the first, so I mickey moused it together in order to push out what DID work properly. I know it looked lazy trust me, I'm not happy with that. But I was much happier releasing it rather than having another annoying delay on my belt.

Call me crazy for pushing it like that, but I wasn't having it.
Anyways, 3.1.1 coming soon lol 5 mins or so.

Any mods in the thread? I'd love if someone can help me upload the actual 3.1.1 release to some mirrors aside from mega.
wanted to point out 3.1.1 still have the gun scene where the black dude fucks your fiancee on the love route in the end.

Sorry looks like it was my mistake i have 3.1 not 3.1.1
thanks for the fix for 3.1.1 seem to have made loveroute end when you needed to focus on your fiancee at the pool. so daryl does not happen.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
OMG, didn't expect Typist to fuck his game up this soon in development. From that Helloween party I was thinking it was just another MC's dream but no, it's was "real". LOL
Real disappointed with the direction of the game. Trying to mimic the worst Japanese NTR games isn't going to cut it. Actually this is even worse given it includes the most pathetic cliche of western cuckold stuff too - black guys with huge dicks. Instead of building it around seduction and corruption of the fiance it's built around blackmail. The hope for interesting game of this kind is gone once more.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
OMG, didn't expect Typist to fuck his game up this soon in development. From that Helloween party I was thinking it was just another MC's dream but no, it's was "real". LOL
Real disappointed with the direction of the game. Trying to mimic the worst Japanese NTR games isn't going to cut it. Actually this is even worse given it includes the most pathetic cliche of western cuckold stuff too - black guys with huge dicks. Instead of building it around seduction and corruption of the fiance it's built around blackmail. The hope for interesting game of this kind is gone once more.
Totally agree, i didn't think this was dev intention,but it's certainly going in that direction, maybe there will be option in later updates for other paths, otherwise swinging and group tags should not be in genre description. If end of the party was dream sequence, that would somewhat redeem situation.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Lol here is the amendment and soon my review ... Unfortunately, here will be hate,
PS: There is nothing interesting about only 5 new photos on the love patch
- PC
- MAC
TYVM any not mega mirror?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, i am a bit confused by the posts in the last couple of pages, the genre tag in the OP, NTR (optional), and this description: 'You can avoid NTR content easily in the beginning, the more you stay on the path, it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story.' So is the NTR optional or not? And yes, i understand that there are bugs in the current version in this thread that fuck up with the routes. But after that is fixed, i would be willing to give this a try if the ntr is optional.

Reactions: magus448

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf sorry for the bother, but are you planning on a ch3 walkthrough ? Thanks in advance !
For a second I thought Ch3 was posted on F95zone, appearntly it's not.
So If someone will provide me with it, I don't mind updating it. :)

PS: Anyone who wants to provide me with the link, do it via PM if you want to be anonymous.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

PS: Anyone who wants to provide me with the link, do it via PM if you want to be anonymous.
:)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017

Here's a Workupload link for you (PC) if that's good enough:

Are you lazy as fuck to look just a few posts above?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Just started this game for the first time, and immediately recognized the song at the start :love::love: is such a masterpiece. If the VN is half as good as this song, I'm in for a good time ^^

Reactions: Jackbite and 03abc

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
@TheTypist here some mirrors for the OP, i'll make a post with a compressed version later too

PC: - -
MAC: - -

*Many thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for the pc workupload link

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
sorry to bother you ...but are you working on the new walkthrough for this game thanks
Short answer: Yes I am :)

Long version: Currently downloading the game along side multiple games and steaming Twitch, so Download speed is spread thin across all over (ETA: 10 mins to complete the download).

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Because i Love Her [v3.1.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (193 MB): - - -
MAC (177 MB): - - -

@TheImage can you update the OP, please? Thanks a lot :giggle:

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes