Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her Chapter3.1.1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Walkthrough Fix:
Day 1 - Jenni's bedroom: "I mean, I'm a guy soo."
gives +2 lust/Jenni ..... not for Claire.... sorry!

Check out the .
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Ps: Any mod can kindly remove the version number next to the walkthrough in the OP, as it will require manual updating and might confuse/mislead the users for the real version of the walkthrough. Thanks!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Edit: Fixed
Day 1 - Jenni's bedroom: "I mean, I'm a guy soo."
gives +2 lust/Jenni ..... not for Claire.... sorry!

Edit 02/02/2019:
A new game is highly recommended for v3.1.1,
As many scenes and stats got changed.

Attaching the v3.1.1 walkthrough below,
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
I am confused with the walktrue is this only lovepath ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was wondering what does the full lust and the other charastic do ? does lust give more erotic content or is this part we the girl will start cheating i think for the wife i got high love stat and jenny was full lust stat.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know they said fetish shamming is not wanted but there is 2 fetish is absolutely not acceptable. Necrophillia and Scat

I guess I'll try out this game.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
it doesnt matter if I choose the love or the lust answers the end is still the same .....it doesnt continue past the pool anyone else has this problem

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I am gonna pass up this game for the moment to see how the unavoidable NTR develops. Not interested to play another game where the women are being broken and with bullies, rapists and other sociopaths or no fun paths being available. :p Liked the renders and first parts, but not into how the game develops. Maybe when people can do NTR with likeable characters instead of douchebags or the 50th BBC asshole it will be worth playing. (Before anyone starts clamoring racism, they can be of African or whatever descent, just for once let it not be some drug dealing, blackmailing, dogging asshole that every woman falls for since he has the magical dong :p)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Looked at the walkthrough to see what's in the game, but the mental gymnastics required to follow it, were enough to kill any interest I had in the game

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ntr seems to go in pair with interracial.
Coincidence?
I always notice that too. I think it's some sort of psychological thing where you see the white girls being "stolen" from the white guy as being even more of a threat or depending on your cuck level, more of a turn on that they are being used by another race.

I think the only game I've seen with NTR that had a white guy was Big Brother.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I always notice that too. I think it's some sort of psychological thing where you see the white girls being "stolen" from the white guy as being even more of a threat or depending on your cuck level, more of a turn on that they are being used by another race.

I think the only game I've seen with NTR that had a white guy was Big Brother.
actually eric if you found his wallet, was hispanic

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes