Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Made me chuckle, yeah unfortunately so many paths needs attention/focus in order to know where to head to. Just imagine my struggle while looking at the script and trying to simplify it for you guys lol >.<

Sad thing is that it will continue to be more of a headache to keep up with for the future.

I can do a in-game mod that just simply insert the word "Lust" or "Love" path next to the choices, and you can then simple follow the choices in game without seeing the guide... tell me what ya think?
I honestly don't think that the walkthrough is very hard to follow at all, but I'd love to see an in-game mod as well! That would make things that much easier. Thanks for the walkthrough, I'm gonna download the game again since it seems like NTR is avoidable.

Reactions: numanumani

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
If I'm correct it's an error in the Script Line 1685:
Jump chapter1love

It should be:
Jump chapter2love
That skips over the entire shower scene though.. I tried making setting it to "IfClaireLust >= 10" instead of >=15 (which appears impossible to reach), but that still ended up with her getting the "good" shower rather than the bad one. Something seems to be messed up big time..

E: My bad, made some save/loading mistake somewhere while trying to fix the crash

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
another cliche game with the girl forced in to cheating over blackmail........... till this update the girl was being pushed by her friend but still wanted to and was being corrupted ....... now is either a cumslut or jail ..fuck this shit

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Something messed up :/
Started new game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter1love'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1685, in script
  File "E:\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter3.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter3.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter1love'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Because I Love Her Chapter3.1.1
Sat Feb 02 17:54:53 2019
Gamebreaking

AND when she thinks the name is the default one and not the custom name.

Reactions: DRinWV

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I saw other having this same problem, i am have the bug on Script Line 1685 too, pity its not like those times when you can simple ignore and jump ahead.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
That skips over the entire shower scene though.. I tried making setting it to "IfClaireLust >= 10" instead of >=15 (which appears impossible to reach), but that still ended up with her getting the "good" shower rather than the bad one. Something seems to be messed up big time..
If you "missedclaire" you get diverted to the good shower.

Edit: The critical choices seem to be when you have a chance to tell her about the NTR-dream. If you do so and then push her emotionally, you can see the bad shower scene. I saw the "bad" scene without issues by simply going for lust at every possible moment, so reaching 15 or more is definitely doable.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
If you "missedclaire" you get diverted to the good shower.

Edit: The critical choices seem to be when you have a chance to tell her about the NTR-dream. If you do so and then push her emotionally, you can see the bad shower scene.
Ah, I must've done something wrong while save/loading around. My bad!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Looked at the walkthrough to see what's in the game, but the mental gymnastics required to follow it, were enough to kill any interest I had in the game
I honestly don't think that the walkthrough is very hard to follow at all, but I'd love to see an in-game mod as well! That would make things that much easier. Thanks for the walkthrough, I'm gonna download the game again since it seems like NTR is avoidable.
I attached the in-game walkthrough mod at the walkthrough , please tell me what you guys think :D

It's meant to skip the shower scene if you didn't gain 15+ lust with Claire (Which is possible if you pick all the +Lust options with her).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started with some other choices to avoid that error.

That halloween "party" is wired a fuck.
1. Why do the have a pool at a lake in the mountains ... and are in the big city?
2. There is no real party. They meet and then go to the pool - never had a helloween party where you change from costumes into swimsuits ...
3. the guest invites another guest without asking? ...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah the game was going great. But I would advice retconning this whole gangbang storyline completely.
I'm sure you can do the NTR a little more tasteful than that. The mc pulling a gun and shooting him seems a little too much.
It happened a little too fast as well. The mother was a very strange character as well.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
I've noticed that the script is actually more inclined towards NTR. This can be seen from the fact that Claire squirts from the NTR fantasy whereas she only cums (normally) when fantisizing with the MC. I hope the future updates will allow the MC to improve his game to satisfy his partner(s) more. We should show Claire that NTR isnt the only thing that can make her squirt ;)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Made me chuckle, yeah unfortunately so many paths needs attention/focus in order to know where to head to. Just imagine my struggle while looking at the script and trying to simplify it for you guys lol >.<

Sad thing is that it will continue to be more of a headache to keep up with for the future.

I can do a in-game mod that just simply insert the word "Lust" or "Love" path next to the choices, and you can then simple follow the choices in game without seeing the guide... tell me what ya think?
I think the issue is also that the choices adding love and lust aren’t necessarily what will change the path so much as the important decisions you make do. Setting variables like “ $ missedclaire = True” and having that be what leads you down the love or lust path. The points system was an experiment for me on my end and I’m sure it can be simplified of course as you stated, maybe it would be easiest to add to the script what it does, I just thought it was easy to click a choice, look up at the points, “oh no, I wanted love not lust” go back one click, and choose the other lol. But the issue is also how sporadic the points are and yes I’m still learning so a lot of what you’re saying helps, thank you

Reactions: numanumani

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
I seriously hate when a character takes a significant character defining action without any build up indicating that they're capable of doing it... I've been maxing out love points with Jenny, but it doesn't matter what i do, she still gets it going with Jason... Like this makes no sense. If shes enamoured with me, it makes no sense for her to get it on with another guy in front of me, even if the Gf's nearby or not... At least build up her character and foreshadow that shes the kind of girl that would try to make a guy jealous, then it makes sense for her to do that and wont seem so out of character.

@TheTypist
I know you're not an idiot, the game is well written and the dialogue is interesting, but you seriously need to improve chacter development, because surprises like this will turn off readers, they will feel betrayed by the character and feel that they're choices are meaningless on a game where the main focus is choosing your own path.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@TheTypist i only have one question after playing the non ntr route, you said in the game we cant have both girls... i understand but why show us other guys doing kinky things to someone that we can replay the game and be our lover next? the point for us (non ntr) is that we like to have that platonic moment of romance so forcing the player seeing the girl with other man kills that feeling for me. this update really did it for me, im not going to argue since i dont want to get warned by an admin so good luck with your game. (y)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Spoiler

I have played it through on the NTR route. I like NTR but this whole blackmail NTR thing doesnt work for me. The MC turning up at the pool with a gun and I am thinking what in the heck,where did that come from because up till them I am playing the whole NTR thing like voluntary. The MC pushes his chick into the NTR thing and sudenly he is pulling a gun. No that is a big fail right there. Up untill then i thought this is going pretty good though I was a bit dubious as to how MC tracks chick down at glory holes.

All that said the renders are pretty good and the game has potential if some of the above can be sorted out. Darryl is already turning into the stereotypical trope though.
I like this, and I also side with what you’re saying. A lot will need to be adjusted and sorted through forsure, and I’m gonna remedy what I believe needs to be fixed myself. Thank you for such a constructive reply, rather than bashing. It’s a breathe of fresh air and I will be doing everything I can to right my wrongs, and do what I intended to do.

Reactions: Ocdil

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I seriously hate when a character takes a significant character defining action without any build up indicating that they're capable of doing it... I've been maxing out love points with Jenny, but it doesn't matter what i do, she still gets it going with Jason... Like this makes no sense. If shes enamoured with me, it makes no sense for her to get it on with another guy in front of me, even if the Gf's nearby or not... At least build up her character and foreshadow that shes the kind of girl that would try to make a guy jealous, then it makes sense for her to do that and wont seem so out of character.

@TheTypist
I know you're not an idiot, the game is well written and the dialogue is interesting, but you seriously need to improve chacter development, because surprises like this will turn off readers, they will feel betrayed by the character and feel that they're choices are meaningless on a game where the main focus is choosing your own path.
If there’s anything I disagree with, it’s this. Not to say I won’t be fixing this type of scripting, but I do personally believe that this kinda thing is absolutely true to life. When someone is trying so hard to let you know they like you, and yet you haven’t exactly been able to show that you like them too (which I haven’t really made that possible obviously, which is my own mistake. Though it all takes time and will be fixed) they will eventually see that putting in the effort may not be best for them in the end. Yes, she is doing something that makes you jealous. Intentionally? Not exactly, but it’s happening because the Mc should regret not speaking out. But you speak out, you don’t necessarily get to keep your current fiancé do you? This is how life works unfortunately, not in ever case do you get to have everyone and the whole worlds unaware it’s happening. Jason was treating jenni well compared to what she’s had so far with you, and can in reality, see this as an opportunity to possibly move on from something that isn’t working for her. Yes, scripting of it can very well be changed, but the general idea of this scenario is not unrealistic, as I for one have had it happen to me personally, or I wouldn’t argue with it not making sense. It’s part of our anatomy to move on when things aren’t working in your favor when it comes to chasing someone. Though again, I absolutely agree that the writing could be better, even foreshadowing the possibility of this, making decisions that may prevent her from doing that at the end of it. Thank you for your comment.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes