• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I want to say thank you very much for your effort to make this game if not the best one of the best games in that category...
I'm very anxious for a good game have to have a good narrative with beautiful dialogues that excites the player so I expect a lot from you !!!!! just a tip if you want to start over and reorganize the game, there's no problem you can start over and reuse what you already have

( hmmm these new characters are wonderful and hot )o_O:love::sneaky::coffee:...

Reactions: Baka! and TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Claire's mother looks very sexy, although maybe she looks too much young, haha. I'm excited for the update and see the interactions with the characters and the choices
Yeah it was difficult to find an older looking genesis 3 character, but I tried and can still change tiny detail in her :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Have you tried out the aging morph for gen3? If not you could download it from the asset releases section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I have :) personally just not a fan as much, I’m more into the sexiness than the reality of her looks I think right now haha. More so Claire is in her early 20’s, so a fit 40 year old mother isn’t such a bad thing :)
Also, it’ll make player choices a bit harder Gotta pick the ones you favor haha. (Or you know, just play every path possible and wank to everything) lol

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
It's not something that bothers me, but the truth is that it seems unrealistic that Claire's mother looks so young (I do not say it as a complaint), you could say that Claire and her mother have good genes, haha.

Will there be something similar to NTR and love toward Claire's mother and Jenni's friend? your game has a special aura, I hope you are enjoying the development and the result of your effort :)
Yes most definitely:) I will be having lots of fun developing different scenes with each of them. There’s just enough characters that it’s still not too hard to fit them all in really well :)
I’m definitely loving the development! Thank you

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Fair enough man, same as me then to be honest. I didn't know if it was something you had already tried out and pointed you in the direction just in case. good to here you are enjoying the development so far, Keep it up and bring us something awesome soon.
just play every path possible and wank to everything
:sneaky:;)

Reactions: Baka! and TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Updated the Banner for anyone who has the signature, this one I believe has better imagery and also the new characters...

Reactions: Baka! and crisbr
Jul 8, 2017
Great game, amazing potential so far. Updates are taking a little bit too long with the amount of content that comes with them for my taste unfortunately so at this time I'm unsubbing. I hope after the holidays we start to see some more consistent regular updates with some hard content and I will resub :)

Also slightly off topic but what is with all the people who don't enjoy NTR always coming into NTR game devs and making them change stuff because they don't like it? You guys have soooo many games, we have barely any :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Doesnt splitting the game into 4 different routes only accomplish:
a) minscule content for each path each update or
b) very long long development times without updates
or did you Think of focusing on fr ex, this month its the lust path, next month its the love path , the month after that its NTR that way someone is Always going to feel left out.
Just cuurious.
its ambitious...

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Doesnt splitting the game into 4 different routes only accomplish:
a) minscule content for each path each update or
b) very long long development times without updates
or did you Think of focusing on fr ex, this month its the lust path, next month its the love path , the month after that its NTR that way someone is Always going to feel left out.
Just cuurious.
its ambitious...
Technically two paths no matter what. Love/Ntr. Development slowed due to personal reasons as well as reworking a lot of what didn't make sense to me and setting a better pace and fixing all issues. The difference is I can make hard content and soft content. Nothing like some crazy branching off game. There's just scenes you'd get if you want them, and if not, you can choose to avoid them. It's simple really.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Update coming soon?
As discussed on my patreon, the update is set to release to people who have messaged me on the 30th for alpha access to help fix any issues I've overlooked. Public release is set for the 5th. These are hard deadlines I am set to follow for myself, and if at all it's delayed by a day or two, I will be communicating with everyone. But I'm hard at work the best that I can be.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes