Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't think it is a NTR now? It is a consentual sharing with the girl pushing for it. It is the first game I had seen like this so far, and I can't say I like it.

Did I miss something? So far the MC is the only person fucking around.
I could be wrong, but it looks like there will be 3 routes - romance, sharing (Claire loves MC) and ntr (Claire hates MC)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I could be wrong, but it looks like there will be 3 routes - romance, sharing (Claire loves MC) and ntr (Claire hates MC)
But so far any NTR path ends with MC present in the park and giving his concent? That's pretty much destroyes any secresy or intrigue from the get go.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
But so far any NTR path ends with MC present in the park and giving his concent? That's pretty much destroyes any secresy or intrigue from the get go.
So far, there is only consent content (sharing). The hate/cheat path obviously takes time to build up.

Reactions: belovedeggs

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
So I played v1 and absolutely hated it because there was no way around the NTR (the worst type in my book) and it was thrown at the player.

I didn't even play v2 when it first came out and gave an awful review. After speaking with Dev and actually playing v2, it is a HUGE improvement over v1. NTR Can be turned off at the begining but as I understand if you leave it on you will be able to still avoid situations that you don't want (NTR situations). I still chose NO NTR and the game play is very good. Not going to give anything away here but I like where my current path is going.

GF and GF Sis are very attractive along with the coffee house girl. I still play very cautiously due to the past game and am still wary about decision because i don't want "anyone" going down the "wrong" path. As for the possibility with the neighbors, I'm not hating the idea of swinging or SLIGHTLY opening up GF. Lots of options/choices in that category.

All in all, I'm actually looking forward to new updates. One thing though, it seems like all of the females have the same body types. Needs to mix it up a little and have a maybe smaller framed girl too for variety. I think we still haven't met one girl yet according to the header, but she looks to have the same body type.

Anyway, looking good Dev, take your time, might be able to fit in a few fetishes here and there in this one with MC new line of work. Of course optional with choices.

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
As far as I can see, this isn't actually NTR. It is about sharing/swinging/netorase/cuckqueen.

The game is basically all about the consensual adventurous lifestyle, so I have a hard time picturing how the NTR would happen with this set up. Even if you don't pick choices as the male MC that encourages her to bang others, he basically is already somewhat accepting of an open relationship.

If you didn't really want to support a true NTR route, that is absolutely fine. But if you did want to implement that route, I'd say you need to be more deliberate in setting up this route as you move forward.

NTR is when the male MC doesn't want his girl to sleep around but she does so anyways. It's best if he doesn't know about her infidelity until much farther into the game. This is kind of opposed to the wholesome adventurous couple vibes that is the main theme thus far, so you need to consider how to get around that.

-----------------

Some unrelated issues with the story in general.
  1. MC, Claire, Zoey just moved into an expensive looking new apartment even though all 3 of them are unemployed. How did this happen? It seems like none of them even had a career to begin with, so it's hard to believe they had a huge nest egg saved up either.
  2. This whole jobless trio situation is so weird man. They are so relaxed and chill. Claire is just hanging out in the gym. MC and Zoey are lazying around at home. The conversation of MC and Zoey at the cafe is just so far removed from the reality of their situation. They are acting like work is just something they could look into to kill some time lol. "Oh, why not photography, sounds fun right?" "What about programming? You can code some stuff amirite?" "You are pretty good at drawing, so why don't you get a job drawing things?" Meanwhile, I'm just over here wondering how they are paying their bills.
  3. MC gets hired as a relationship blog writer... for some random lady who runs a relationship blog... before she even checks if he can actually write shit that is interesting... which has pretty much nothing to do with programming. None of this even really makes sense.
As I remember in the first version, MC inherited a fortune from his grandfather or something like that. It wasn't explained in this version, yet. MC and GF moved into the city from a huge farm that was possibly sold but I can't remember specifically.

lionspajamas

Mar 22, 2019
Am I the only one who can't get past character name input on Android?

When I hit the enter button on my phone it acts as return and it won't let me continue with game.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
What's the difference between v1 and v2?
Is it a continuation, or a completely new version of the game?

Sorry, my bad, I hadn't read far enough in the change notes ....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hehehe
Well i enjoyed the thread. Also good luck to developer bcz he did the real hard work and sticking with this one since 2018 is one hella feat in itself so props to him.
Yes and i also played version 1 of the game and enjoyed it. This game is worth to get a new version just hope the dev stays fine and does not loose interest in finishing thge game. Really great work for a renewal so far.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
The models are stunning and even better than Ch1.
Unpopular opinion......It's a shame that this game goes from a legendary NTR game to just another teasing game with the setup we've all seen before.
Look forward to future updates and hope I am wrong!

Reactions: frock

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
I really like this game and the typist style. But dude It's a weird feeling after so long time wait i can't hide im disappointed from the content.
I hope the next update is longer and doesn't take half a year to make. This dev has a lot of potential, but he takes an eternity with each update.
Catch you there man. I really like this game and the typist style. But dude It's a weird feeling after so long time wait i can't hide im disappointed from the content.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes