Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Here is the real question. This going to be one of the games where NTR is optional. But in choosing not to go down a pathetic cuck path do we miss out on half of the sexual content by the time the story is over? Cuz if that's the case there's no point in even starting this.
If you chose to skip half the content, didn't you miss out on it on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: groober

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Here is the real question. This going to be one of the games where NTR is optional. But in choosing not to go down a pathetic cuck path do we miss out on half of the sexual content by the time the story is over? Cuz if that's the case there's no point in even starting this.
So this game is good, because there is exclusive sexual content for the love path. And the funny fact about your question when we stop to think about it is if we divide the game in just two paths (ntr and love) so the ideal is exactly have equaly 50%/half of the sexual content in each path.

This is the thing with these VNs with multiple routes: we only see all the sexual content if we play all the routes. But, if we don't play some route because we don't wanna see the type of sexual content in this route, why bother missing out this content in the first place?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Good update, DEV now is taking some time and is writing a slow burn game. In the first version at this time the girlfriend was doing a deepthroat in a gloryhole. Too much.
Now the couple start to play (very real) for going deep.
PS
I'm not an english mother tongue, but i see a lot of errors in text, is difficult to understand the meaning of the people's talking.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I believe they worded the question wrong I think they're asking if the ntr path gets most of the sexual content while the non ntr path gets scraps.
Too early to tell. For now some events overlap on both paths (the husband making out with the wife's sister in front of her) while others are mutually exclusive (a blowjob on the romance path, an exhibitionism event with optional sharing on the ntr enabled path).

The romance path seems very vanilla, on the other hand the more kink-friendly ntr "enabled" path has some hints that the relationship is headed for the rocks and ntr may become unavoidable (the wife consistently lying to the husband).

Reactions: Mpkstroff

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Always appreciated, even more so with the dual path approach. It's unfortunate that you have to retain the reviews from the first version because this version is IMHO far better. In any event, I'm looking forward to the next update and where you take the story. Thanks for all your hard work and your ongoing commitment.

Reactions: TheTypist

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If you chose to skip half the content, didn't you miss out on it on purpose?
I mean, if half the content was raping puppies, making out with corpses and auto-erotic asphyxiation even you'd complain about missing out "on purpose"

It happens that half this games content is incredibly nauseous to most people.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean, if half the content was raping puppies, making out with corpses and auto-erotic asphyxiation even you'd complain about missing out "on purpose"
No? Why would I complain about missing out on content I don't want to see? Especially when I'm actively avoiding it.
Damn, I hate when that happens. Even though calling it "incredibly nauseous" is a little cringy imo. I'd wait for a few more updates before calling this game incredible in any way.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No? Why would I complain about missing out on content I don't want to see? Especially when I'm actively avoiding it.
I don't think all the synapses are firing from your head. This is a forum. A forum is a place to talk abut your feelings about a game. Complaining falls under that purview. Don't see why it's hard to understand that.

Damn, I hate when that happens. Even though calling it "incredibly nauseous" is a little cringy imo. I'd wait for a few more updates before calling this game incredible in any way.
Just from your responses it seems to me you have a problem with empathizing with others. Good luck with that!

Also, you using "cringy" when something isn't cringy is kinda cringy :p

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Since you can avoid that content with a single choice why do you care? I suspect that the content I choose to avoid is the content to which you refer, but so what? The content that I enjoy here is of excellent quality. On what basis would I or do you have to complain? We know that the overwhelming majority of fans of these VNs do not enjoy NTR, but what do you care about what "most" people prefer? The Typist is creating the VN that he chooses and he's gracious enough to make it absurdly easy to avoid the content that offends you. Play the part you like and don't worry about the rest.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The funny thing is that right now there is what? 4 erotic scenes in the 2.0 based in the gallery? And in 3 of these scenes the only man in there is the MC. So people who doesn't like NTR (like me as well) are well served in this game, if you ask me.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I played the 1st version and was enjoying it but then they brought in the succubus and it went downhill. Then the dev seemed to lose interest and rushed the ending. I'm not sure about this version. I think I'll wait for some more updates.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes