Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

conho

Jan 7, 2019
How unethical would it be for someone to take this game and develop it themselves???? There are probably a lot of developers more than willing to complete this great game with its great story and characters....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is crazy ! You know this is not a great game... it's ok.... THere are many others out there equal to this that have good Devs producing on a constant basis. Screw this guy !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If the game ever comes out I'll play it. If it doesn't I have hundreds of other updates to keep me busy. As to the decision to financially support the Dev, I don't think they have the track record at this time to merit it. This is an opportunity to vote with your wallet. Otherwise, life is too short and sweet to waste any time riding the Typist's ass about this update.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
If the game ever comes out I'll play it. If it doesn't I have hundreds of other updates to keep me busy. As to the decision to financially support the Dev, I don't think they have the track record at this time to merit it. This is an opportunity to vote with your wallet. Otherwise, life is too short and sweet to waste any time riding the Typist's ass about this update.
True, but when people get upset its good to talk to common-minded people who empathize with their frustration

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
How unethical would it be for someone to take this game and develop it themselves???? There are probably a lot of developers more than willing to complete this great game with its great story and characters....
Well... it comes down to incentives for a shit ton of work

Last edited:

Dalatane

Jan 18, 2020
Haha, I remembered version 1 of this game and wanted to come back and check it again, no lie I was a bit confused at the remake. It's nice for sure, and goes in a very sweet direction, but I do miss the supernatural influence. Seems I'm in the minority for the succubus appreciation though.

I might re-check V1 to see if there was anything more added to that since I played it the first time!

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I have no exspectations here.....if it comes great ... if not I do not miss it ... I can not believe how anyone can give this guy any money though.. If I missed my deadlines as much s he does ... I would be fired and nobody would hire me. They are not miss by day.... he is Months on months away. So sad.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I have no exspectations here.....if it comes great ... if not I do not miss it ... I can not believe how anyone can give this guy any money though.. If I missed my deadlines as much s he does ... I would be fired and nobody would hire me. They are not miss by day.... he is Months on months away. So sad.
5.jpg

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I did some fan art with Claire because I liked his take on the Blaire asset and the game in general.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes