Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
is v1 worth playing?
yes but i think u need to research for many fixes to get it work properly...at least the version i played had many errors which were not possible to pass by ignore function...but its good made when u get it work.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Dustin and the redheaded girl are also in v1
Yup, they were, but not in their original roles. Note, the original cast are Genisis 3, then the dev added them later and they are Genesis 8. Claire (Blaire) was converted to Gen 8 asset too, so all v.2.0's characters are all G8s.

Reactions: MikeOG

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Just replayed the old version, and honestly, chapter 1 of the first version was better. In new one there is barely any Claire, too much sister character, her best friend went from a corruptor to having no role in the story.

I don't hold much breath for the tomorrow release, tbh. It will probably be pure vanila with a lot of new female characters and very little NTR or even accent on relationship between the main characters.

I have no idea why dev is pushing so hard for the sister character. Clair carries this game both as a model and as a character, and pushing some lame minor female characters instead of giving her screen time is a great mistake in my opinion.

Dev really should come out and honestly say whether it is still an NTR game or not. If it is vanila, there should be another thread opened with proper tags to start from scratch and attract the vanilla crowd. Otherwise no one is going to be happy and it will become a hate thread, with little to no patron conversion.

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Just replayed the old version, and honestly, chapter 1 of the first version was better. In new one there is barely any Claire, too much sister character, her best friend went from a corruptor to having no role in the story.

I don't hold much breath for the tomorrow release, tbh. It will probably be pure vanila with a lot of new female characters and very little NTR or even accent on relationship between the main characters.

I have no idea why dev is pushing so hard for the sister character. Clair carries this game both as a model and as a character, and pushing some lame minor female characters instead of giving her screen time is a great mistake in my opinion.

Dev really should come out and honestly say whether it is still an NTR game or not. If it is vanila, there should be another thread opened with proper tags to start from scratch and attract the vanilla crowd. Otherwise no one is going to be happy and it will become a hate thread, with little to no patron conversion.
The dev wants to gain more followers with the love route. A lot of people don't like ntr, but would play a Love Route/Harem with Claire and other girls.

I really want to see the content with claire's sister (Zoey), Gwen (red-haired girl) and Olivia. They have a lot of potential for this new game.

The only problem with this game is the delay in releasing updates.

v2 has everything to be immensely better than v1.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

To be honest, the previous version worked well as a NTR/cuckold game, even some fanarts (non canon T.T) give more of that hot sharing vibe...

BUT right now by looking at the head banner of the game in this page. It looks like a Harem vanilla game and it fits more with how the characters look now. I don't see it working like a cuckold game anymore. And it could backfire the popularity when some people finds out that this does not have that wholesome harem vibe when playing the game .
Same case with Motel:A Son and Brother Story (That looked like a vanilla mom x son but has a rape scene in the game)
But that's my humble take on the game rn.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Then he really should change the name of the game, and break any connection to the previous version - that one was full NTR. There will be no conversion between the audiences.
In v1 also had a non-ntr route. however it was dropped after some updates.
in v2 we have ntr route and non ntr route. you just have to accept

Apr 24, 2021
From The Typist's Patreon page (public post):

------------------------------------------------------------------

If the steam page is not approved within 7 days, I will cut my losses and release the update and simply hope steam approves me shortly after.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So no update as expected sadly. Would've loved to get it so I hope that we get one soon.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes