Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
Just adding another point of view.
Maybe he treats this version in a better way of the previous, and doing a better game, that is demanding more time and effort than the first one too. His lack of comunication here could be only because so many people just prefer to think he is a "thief"or something worst. Maybe he just decide to drop again and vanish, because 600 bucks and so many angry people dont pay the job. And in the end, everybody here will get blueballs.... Again guys, its just another way to see the "issue" here. I respect all opnions ( if you have really true information about his life) but I see so many people just judging based in rumors. The Typist, please, give us some words man. Cause everybody here (negativers or positivers) loves your game Bro!
Be optimistic it doesn't cost me anything......... I just come to this thread to see dev getting cussed at and trolled..... And some acquaintance (not pointing to you at all)
of his trying to muster up some support and positive opinions........ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Hey y'all. This is probably going to be my weirdest post yet. But I feel like sharing it with you guys will lift a weight off my shoulders.

Yesterday, I officially left my day Job. I have quit and will not be returning. Maybe I sound silly for this. But I have enough money saved to survive for some time and pour my heart into this whole game development scene... It has always been my passion, and while I am a small solo dev and don't know what the future holds for me, I know that I will be okay doing what I love.

I know that being active for me has been tough will all my real life stuff going down. But I have put this at the forefront of what's most important to me now. You guys have stuck through it all this way for me, and I am here to return the favor, at least while I can afford it lol. You can expect me to be available to you guys at all times for the most part, as I have no other work to attend to. With the steam release on the way, I am hoping to garner enough support and publicity that I can continue to work as a game Developer full time. If not, I'll figure something out with plan B. But for now, I'm all in. Maybe the dumbest decision I'll ever make, or greatest. Who knows.

Cheers!

One of my official steam capsules!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Hey y'all. This is probably going to be my weirdest post yet. But I feel like sharing it with you guys will lift a weight off my shoulders.

Yesterday, I officially left my day Job. I have quit and will not be returning. Maybe I sound silly for this. But I have enough money saved to survive for some time and pour my heart into this whole game development scene... It has always been my passion, and while I am a small solo dev and don't know what the future holds for me, I know that I will be okay doing what I love.

I know that being active for me has been tough will all my real life stuff going down. But I have put this at the forefront of what's most important to me now. You guys have stuck through it all this way for me, and I am here to return the favor, at least while I can afford it lol. You can expect me to be available to you guys at all times for the most part, as I have no other work to attend to. With the steam release on the way, I am hoping to garner enough support and publicity that I can continue to work as a game Developer full time. If not, I'll figure something out with plan B. But for now, I'm all in. Maybe the dumbest decision I'll ever make, or greatest. Who knows.

Cheers!
One update per year? You act like you writing Bezerk or something lmaoo

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017

This has not been easy to achieve.
Steam page under review.
Patreon release in 2 weeks.
Steam release early march (Earliest possible time)
Steam keys will be here soon.
4 Teasers coming before release.
Cheers!

So he isn't dead after all. Yep, that's what, third? fourth? time. Eh, will see

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes