Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
He was seen on Discord at 26.12.22, but no word from his side. Here on F95 he was last seen today at 10:24 AM. Soo...

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
If you guys stop giving him money, he will release it asap. Dude is doing nothing yet he keeps getting 800 bucks every month. Ofc he is gonna take advantage of it wdym bruh. Just stop doing it and he will start working his ass off like he should be. I personally stopped supporting him since Jan 2022 because of his previous sudden 8 months disappearance. Do the same, you will make a difference. I hope this post gets enough attention to raise awareness against these milk milkers Dev taking advantage of their loyal communities.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you guys stop giving him money, he will release it asap. Dude is doing nothing yet he keeps getting 800 bucks every month. Ofc he is gonna take advantage of it wdym bruh. Just stop doing it and he will start working his ass off like he should be. I personally stopped supporting him since Jan 2022 because of his previous sudden 8 months disappearance. Do the same, you will make a difference. I hope this post gets enough attention to raise awareness against these milk milkers Dev taking advantage of their loyal communities.
The best way i found is to support Devs which are doing good games is if you just buy the game at patreon when the Dev release an update and then cancel the membership again and wait for next release and repeat..a permanent support i assume is somehow a risk and some Devs become lazy. If u really have many permanent supporters and want to earn serious money u will have to do also some sort of Fan Management like being present on Discortd every day, doing Voice Chats and everything.
This way it is really a fulltime job. And there are such Devs of VN's who earn really nearly 4000 Euro a month on patreon and you will find them here on this site everyday in chats and also on their discord pages communicating with followers.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Has he really been getting 800 a month? Man one good release will get you a decent amount of money...even if you do nothinig afterwards
If only this was the truth on a wider scale..

I know a lot of good devs who are fighting tooth and nail everyday, staying active around their project and community, but fail to get the monetary traction because either their game doesn't get discovered or just doesn't have enough genre appeal to the wider masses. It all boils down to creativity vs demand. Most game devs will never be lucky enough to pin that sweet spot and create a game that is not only well liked right off the gate, but also suits the creator's forte.

I do hope this dev isn't taking his fans for a bad ride, because if he is, his actions will not only see a beloved project ultimately abandoned, but would also erode the trust in the indie community further- that desperately depends on support to bring their visions to life.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If only this was the truth on a wider scale..

I know a lot of good devs who are fighting tooth and nail everyday staying active around their project and community but fail to get monetary traction because there game doesn't get discovered or just doesn't have enough genre that'd appeal to the wider masses. It all boils down to creativity vs demand. Most game devs will never be lucky enough to pin that sweet spot and create a game that is not only well liked right off the gate, but also suits the creator's forte

I do hope this dev isn't really taking his fans out for a ride, cause if he is, his actions will not only see a beloved project be ultimately abandoned, but would also erode the trust in an indie community further that desperately depends on support to bring their visions to life.
has happen many times before. This has all the classic signes. I am sooooo surprised that the remaining followes have not seen the light and quit this guy. At lease until he BY CHANCE delivers something.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
This game is dead I guess
1 or 2 months from now the dev releases the update. The bad thing is that later it will disappear, give hope for an update, create hype and disappear again. This game is one of my favorites, but it's too little content for so long a wait. many times the problem is the communication of the dev putting hype with dates and then disappearing for months without giving explanations.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes