Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
So far no new update
It's been about seven months and nothing
Looks like it won't be updated until after Rosh Hashanah
(just guessing}

Reactions: ant007

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So far no new update
It's been about seven months and nothing
Looks like it won't be updated until after Rosh Hashanah
(just guessing}
Did you estimate something else? The Typist stays true to himself. Even in his first game the modus was the same. First he announced an update very soon to come, then radio silence for months before anything happened.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
" Hey y'all, sorry I haven't had a ton of news recently this last month on finishing the update. I've been on the verge what seems like each day, slowly finishing up and making slight changes to the script here and there. I've also been organizing my personal life a little better to be more structured so that I can bring down these release times by much more time. Update will be released a bit later into this month" --------> He said this on patreon the 13th september.

How can a person lie like this? Does he take people for idiots or is he just not working on his project at all? What are thinking his patrons about all this joke?
I mean its just sad for his patrons.. The guy disappears, reappears.. His last post in patreon was 1month ago and still no news..
Even stoper gives more informations about his game than him

Reactions: JasonJemodah
May 30, 2017
" Hey y'all, sorry I haven't had a ton of news recently this last month on finishing the update. I've been on the verge what seems like each day, slowly finishing up and making slight changes to the script here and there. I've also been organizing my personal life a little better to be more structured so that I can bring down these release times by much more time. Update will be released a bit later into this month" --------> He said this on patreon the 13th september.

How can a person lie like this? Does he take people for idiots or is he just not working on his project at all? What are thinking his patrons about all this joke?
I mean its just sad for his patrons.. The guy disappears, reappears.. His last post in patreon was 1month ago and still no news..
we've been talking about it the whole year haha. Anyway, he got free 600 dollars every month so, I guess he will stay the same for a couple of month before release some "quality" content as he said, which can be done in a month or two. Then he disappears for a year. Until people that still giving out money like that. I doubt he will change.

• Wow
Reactions: JIE^_^

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Yes and No , Stoper just say nonsense , and Realy I think they are at the same school. :cry: :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's funny (sad) to think that it was stated to have an update for September. It's January and still nothing. :cry:
Didnt he also say that he wanted to push 2 more updates before the end of the year? xD that didnt work so well i guess.
August 15 2022 "Soon!"
Soon? :KEK:
It would have been a small wonder, if "the Typist" had brought out updates even halfway on time. With his first game it was exactly the same. One reason I never supported him. If we are lucky, the next update comes this month, but I would not bet on it. I would really like to know where the Typist lives, time flows decidedly different there. More than 3 months late and you can be assured, that when the update comes a "soon" to follow update will be announced, which will be extremly late as well.
Always the same with this developer.

Reactions: sava75 and ant007

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
what to expect. in the previous version, the route where she argued with her fiancé led to nothing but her going to a hotel. this last gangbang was two or three pictures, it inspired a reboot, it ended quickly, it may not even have an update

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It would have been a small wonder, if "the Typist" had brought out updates even halfway on time. With his first game it was exactly the same. One reason I never supported him. If we are lucky, the next update comes this month, but I would not bet on it. I would really like to know where the Typist lives, time flows decidedly different there. More than 3 months late and you can be assured, that when the update comes a "soon" to follow update will be announced, which will be extremly late as well.
Always the same with this developer.
Agree...There is also no sign of life on patreon or discord of the Dev..no happy new year..just nothing...

Reactions: Turret
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes