Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
apparently taking a longer time to release an update is like a trend now here on F95,
some take 6 months,others 8 months,one most popular here takes about a year to release.
it all comes down to one thing - money!
now i respect some games i support, who released monthly,the others every two months all good quality updates.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
So if i get this right. Dude still working on his update cause as you guys can see, he didn't put a date for the upcoming release. Now that he took 4 months to do some content and knowing that people are waiting, he is gonna put the game on Steam for the second tier subs ? Am I getting this right ? Like dude be holding the stuff then asking more money from supporters ? Is this how 2022 works ? if that's it then wtf did I just read

May 30, 2017
So if i get this right. Dude still working on his update cause as you guys can see, he didn't put a date for the upcoming release. Now that he took 4 months to do some content and knowing that people are waiting, he is gonna put the game on Steam for the second tier subs ? Am I getting this right ? Like dude be holding the stuff then asking more money from supporters ? Is this how 2022 works ? if that's it then wtf did I just read
Saying people have rightfully to criticize him but lol dodge his responsibility again that he is the problem of all the criticism here. More excuses lol he literally use put the game on steam is the reason to delay and trying to be seemed like professional when he promises that they will gain something of this delay. A code on steam of a game they paid monthly, and literally dodge his responsibility when saying he doesn't want to release " lackluster content release " but probably will deliver the amount of content that he can release in much shorter time.
Anyway, does anyone know if a dev open an early access page on steam and then the game will never be fully developed. Would he face any legal issue?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2205724

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I have been laser focused on what's to come, and have been reading plenty of criticism and such from every site I can see. And to be honest, it's fine with me. I know communication is super key, but I have been attacked a lot over my time constraints (Rightfully so) and so I took a step back to get things right for myself. I do not want to disappoint with a lackluster content release, and when comparing myself to other devs at this point in my development cycle, I am obviously very far behind many.

However, I know comparisons can kill a devs motivation to do better and strive to push forward, and it is not the case with me.

One of the most important things to me as a Dev, and consumer, is getting what you pay for, let alone what you are owed in terms of promises and such. I owe you all a quality game, and while I know no one has to support me, you guys have chosen to for a reason, and for that I am forever grateful.

I mentioned in my last few posts the largest all time goal of mine is to move to steam. I am in the position to almost do so. I have added more content than originally planned, and am still to this day. I know everyone wants the update ASAP and I have continuously pushed it forward. Well, it's almost that time. Here is the difference.

Moving forward with steam.

From the day the games page goes live on steam, I will have enough steam codes for everyone who has chosen to support me on Patreon. This code will wave the total price of the game on steam (I believe I'm hovering at the 10 US dollar mark) and grant you lifetime access to every update from here on out. The game will belong to you forever. I know it is not the largest gesture anyone can perform, but it is what I can do as a thank you for coming along this ride with me for so long.

This will be strictly for those who have been supporting, or have supported. I am only going to have access to a finite amount of keys for those who have helped support the development thus far.

The future of the Patreon

Well, I can continue using patreon as a means of posting progress updates and such and depending on how things go with steam, there will be no need to support me here if you so decide not to. Since the game will also be a one time purchase on steam, it would basically exist only if you solely decide you want to continue to support my work. I do not know how things will go from here, but I can only hope for the best because I would like to be putting many more hours into the game.

I am also taking on two good friends of mine to help me out with some aspects of the game. One of which will be helping me with scene setups in Daz3d, and the Other of which will be using his 4090 PC to help render strictly animations. How much this will effect the speed of development I am currently unsure of. But I am testing it out and so far the animations have only made a slight difference, but it is nice to have...

The goal is to have the steam page up for Christmas, meaning the day the page is up, you will all have your early access codes. If you cannot get the game on steam, I will still have keys to a mega download file for you guys as well.

The games page will be up for 2 weeks, of which if any of you can help simply by wish-listing it, I would be immensely thankful. After 2 weeks, the game goes live on steam with a temporary discount I believe steam will automatically apply.

It has been a difficult journey, and adding more and more content has been a curse, and hopefully a blessing in the end. I thank you all for coming along this wild ride so far, and am looking forward to the most exciting, yet scary month of my life when it comes to development.

Will keep you all updated in the coming weeks as to how this will all go down!
So the new deadline is this month with steam release?

May 30, 2017
Devs nowaday trying to milking their supporters much worst. Remind me of Rannerogames. lol he got alot of money from supporter and the game hasnt update since 5 december 2021. And people still worship him like gods. Some afraid he will not make it anymore if they make him sad so lol people just go to like his "excuses" anyway.
Storywriting takes 3 months. developing takes 6 months and many more shits. He draws himself so it takes time. I understand but there is just simply milking people when he releases some poses and not game related pics.
Also justify his "day off" by many reasons.
In case someone here come and defend him. This is my experience late 2020 in his discord. And I didnt even remember the game, and bothered to check it cause I already know it will get nowhere soon. I know some of his reason was ridiculous cause we live in the same country. Same shit happen in our country last year and the year before that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 2205724

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I have been laser focused on what's to come, and have been reading plenty of criticism and such from every site I can see. And to be honest, it's fine with me. I know communication is super key, but I have been attacked a lot over my time constraints (Rightfully so) and so I took a step back to get things right for myself. I do not want to disappoint with a lackluster content release, and when comparing myself to other devs at this point in my development cycle, I am obviously very far behind many.

However, I know comparisons can kill a devs motivation to do better and strive to push forward, and it is not the case with me.

One of the most important things to me as a Dev, and consumer, is getting what you pay for, let alone what you are owed in terms of promises and such. I owe you all a quality game, and while I know no one has to support me, you guys have chosen to for a reason, and for that I am forever grateful.

I mentioned in my last few posts the largest all time goal of mine is to move to steam. I am in the position to almost do so. I have added more content than originally planned, and am still to this day. I know everyone wants the update ASAP and I have continuously pushed it forward. Well, it's almost that time. Here is the difference.

Moving forward with steam.

From the day the games page goes live on steam, I will have enough steam codes for everyone who has chosen to support me on Patreon. This code will wave the total price of the game on steam (I believe I'm hovering at the 10 US dollar mark) and grant you lifetime access to every update from here on out. The game will belong to you forever. I know it is not the largest gesture anyone can perform, but it is what I can do as a thank you for coming along this ride with me for so long.

This will be strictly for those who have been supporting, or have supported. I am only going to have access to a finite amount of keys for those who have helped support the development thus far.

The future of the Patreon

Well, I can continue using patreon as a means of posting progress updates and such and depending on how things go with steam, there will be no need to support me here if you so decide not to. Since the game will also be a one time purchase on steam, it would basically exist only if you solely decide you want to continue to support my work. I do not know how things will go from here, but I can only hope for the best because I would like to be putting many more hours into the game.

I am also taking on two good friends of mine to help me out with some aspects of the game. One of which will be helping me with scene setups in Daz3d, and the Other of which will be using his 4090 PC to help render strictly animations. How much this will effect the speed of development I am currently unsure of. But I am testing it out and so far the animations have only made a slight difference, but it is nice to have...

The goal is to have the steam page up for Christmas, meaning the day the page is up, you will all have your early access codes. If you cannot get the game on steam, I will still have keys to a mega download file for you guys as well.

The games page will be up for 2 weeks, of which if any of you can help simply by wish-listing it, I would be immensely thankful. After 2 weeks, the game goes live on steam with a temporary discount I believe steam will automatically apply.

It has been a difficult journey, and adding more and more content has been a curse, and hopefully a blessing in the end. I thank you all for coming along this wild ride so far, and am looking forward to the most exciting, yet scary month of my life when it comes to development.

Will keep you all updated in the coming weeks as to how this will all go down!
This was a long-ass post, with ZERO mention of a release date. Saying, "the goal is to have the Steam page up for Christmas" is really telling. That is a goal, not an absolute. Goals are not set in stone, and are used as an excuse to delay further, like: "Ooops, couldn't get it on the Steam page. Need to delay a few more months. Keep giving me money, though.". Typist talks a lot about goals, but zero talk about actually achieving them.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
When Claire went to the club with Olivia pretty early on, they said that the bartender went into the shower with Claire by accident, but this was never shown. Did it happen off screen or is that a mistake in the routes?
Edit: Ok, she even knows his name, even though he never appeared before

TheTypist pretty sure it's a mistake in the routes, because he does appear when I choose other options

Last edited:

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
When Claire went to the club with Olivia pretty early on, they said that the bartender went into the shower with Claire by accident, but this was never shown. Did it happen off screen or is that a mistake in the routes?
Edit: Ok, she even knows his name, even though he never appeared before

TheTypist pretty sure it's a mistake in the routes, because he does appear when I choose other options
That's the version 1 texts but i guess dev just copied the whole text without looking into it first

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
That's the version 1 texts but i guess dev just copied the whole text without looking into it first
Could be my mistake, too. I assumed that v.1 is the first chapter and v.2 the second, if v.2 is both, then it's on me. Some developers divide their game into different downloads, because downloading all chapters at once is too much

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Could be my mistake, too. I assumed that v.1 is the first chapter and v.2 the second, if v.2 is both, then it's on me. Some developers divide their game into different downloads, because downloading all chapters at once is too much
V2 is an entirely new game.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Dear Santa, i just would love a game update as gift, I was a good person this year (NOT!!)......

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
You guys are clueless if you think for one sec that this guy is gonna drop the update this month. Another excuse post: "sorry guys, this month's excuse is christmass so keep donating for me to buy stuff." Dude be slacking then takes holiday as excuses to dodge his promises. That's why I never supported him and always waited for this game to be free here. Not worth a penny supporting someone not giving a damn about supporters.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes