Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Oh really? I presume you didn't even bother to read posts on previous 250 pages, before you decided to post something like "that". Behind dropping first game, was many different problems, but definite not absence of harem path, or bitching some peoples about it!
I'm wrong? Then explain it why he made a complete reboot with almost the same story which is already more about the harem than ntr.. We know the answer :D
This childish defensive behavior on your part is totally unnecessary. I was here during the first game as well, and remember exactly that every second comment was about whining because of NTR, but it was partly his fault that he listed the harem as an option while it wasn't... I don't blame the dev for changing his mind at the expense of NTR, but based on the content what I've seen so far in this new game, I'm not sure he made the right decision..

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm wrong? Then explain it why he made a complete reboot with almost the same story which is already more about the harem than ntr.. We know the answer :D
This childish defensive behavior on your part is totally unnecessary. I was here during the first game as well, and remember exactly that every second comment was about whining because of NTR, but it was partly his fault that he listed the harem as an option while it wasn't... I don't blame the dev for changing his mind at the expense of NTR, but based on the content what I've seen so far in this new game, I'm not sure he made the right decision..
Well, just as a personal opinion, that doesn't pretend to be anything more than that. I like this game, while I have neither tried nor will I try the first one.

For my part, I asked, I don't know exactly at what point in the development of the first game, about the NTR, and since I didn't like the answer, I sent the game to ignored. In fact, I would still have it ignored if it weren't for the fact that I went to select the "unwatch" tab after receiving a review message. I found out by chance that a new version without NTR had just been released and decided to give it a try.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
At the beginning of the game, there were several options when you could avoid NTR, but the story still continued as if they had happened. That's why were so many loud harem fans here, because the NTR options where you could avoid it had no effect on the story. Overall it was a great NTR game except for the ending, but the NTR haters put too much pressure on the dev because of the the non-existent harem path, and then he decided to drop it.
>has option to avoid NTR
>story continues as if NTR still happens

Can't you blame people from getting pissed?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Problem is, the first game is a game focused solely on NTR path, the "harem" thing is only the side, unnecessery path.
The fact that people pissed because of that prove their lack of brain volume.
Then why even provide the non-NTR path in the first place? Dev should've had a clear vision of the game, not just include/promise content that won't get explored later. It's misleading and confusing; dev definitely deserved the flak.

Let's hope the new version has clearer vision and thoroughly explored kinks.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
how can i play these scenes
As often as this as asked the dev should just make a gallery with old art/scenes in it. People seem to really like that scene. And a small update like that with writing and renders already done.. shoot, that'd just take a couple days, right? :D

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
As often as this as asked the dev should just make a gallery with old art/scenes in it. People seem to really like that scene. And a small update like that with writing and renders already done.. shoot, that'd just take a couple days, right? :D
yes you are right those scenes seem great

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Calling other people's sexual preferences or fetishes unhealthy is really unhelpful and unproductive in this particular forum. There are many VNs that revolve around fetishes that disgust me or even distress me. However, I realize with the self-awareness others seem to lack that human sexuality is a wide spectrum that includes bandwidths outside the purview of my subjectivity. I am going to actively avoid those threads that include content I find objectionable; not visit to recriminate people who like bestiality, scat, vore or anything else that I find repugnant. Yet there are others who are perfectly comfortable rolling into a clearly marked NTR game and insinuate that since people view and enjoy these materials it makes them somehow less of a person, up to and including using epitaphs or diagnosing mental illness. It is very dehumanizing. Worse, it is rude. If you don't have anything nice to say, saying nothing is always a valid option. Be kind to one another. Kindness doesn't cost you anything.

As to the game, it obviously has more than one path. Not everybody's gonna like all of them. But the one tag this thread doesn't have is "Kinetic Novel." So it is probably for the best to realize that if you play this game and make the wrong decisions you may stumble into some of the material in the tags above. Some of the material in those tags may not be avoidable. That is why they are there. Player beware. Use your best judgment when it comes to your ability to handle material that isn't your thing.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like the rework, looks better. Prefer Zoey she is cuter. Love the thing Claire and the MC are getting into with that blog thing, and how she is willing to do things with him watching, like that night stroll in the park. And yes the people bitching about ntr are annoying as usual. Sorry if your feelings got hurt because you watched a made up character have sex with other people and not just with the MC, even though it is avoidable.
It is short though, this reworked version, and looking at the date of the last update it has been almost 6 months. How often will he release updates i will have to wait and see since the last time I visited this is thread was probably
2-3 years ago.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist
As your time allows, we look forward to your next update

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, I have achieved best cuckhold ending for chapter 1. How do I get the other ones?
I think that walkthrough mod is not complete :/
And how do i unlock gallery?
I would be very gratefull for any information

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, I have achieved best cuckhold ending for chapter 1. How do I get the other ones?
I think that walkthrough mod is not complete :/
And how do i unlock gallery?
I would be very gratefull for any information
I've played all of the older versions of this game, it was never "finished" hence the new version, the unfinished and open-ended routes are just kinda permanent now.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
PatDec.jpg

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I have been laser focused on what's to come, and have been reading plenty of criticism and such from every site I can see. And to be honest, it's fine with me. I know communication is super key, but I have been attacked a lot over my time constraints (Rightfully so) and so I took a step back to get things right for myself. I do not want to disappoint with a lackluster content release, and when comparing myself to other devs at this point in my development cycle, I am obviously very far behind many.

However, I know comparisons can kill a devs motivation to do better and strive to push forward, and it is not the case with me.

One of the most important things to me as a Dev, and consumer, is getting what you pay for, let alone what you are owed in terms of promises and such. I owe you all a quality game, and while I know no one has to support me, you guys have chosen to for a reason, and for that I am forever grateful.

I mentioned in my last few posts the largest all time goal of mine is to move to steam. I am in the position to almost do so. I have added more content than originally planned, and am still to this day. I know everyone wants the update ASAP and I have continuously pushed it forward. Well, it's almost that time. Here is the difference.

Moving forward with steam.

From the day the games page goes live on steam, I will have enough steam codes for everyone who has chosen to support me on Patreon. This code will wave the total price of the game on steam (I believe I'm hovering at the 10 US dollar mark) and grant you lifetime access to every update from here on out. The game will belong to you forever. I know it is not the largest gesture anyone can perform, but it is what I can do as a thank you for coming along this ride with me for so long.

This will be strictly for those who have been supporting, or have supported. I am only going to have access to a finite amount of keys for those who have helped support the development thus far.

The future of the Patreon

Well, I can continue using patreon as a means of posting progress updates and such and depending on how things go with steam, there will be no need to support me here if you so decide not to. Since the game will also be a one time purchase on steam, it would basically exist only if you solely decide you want to continue to support my work. I do not know how things will go from here, but I can only hope for the best because I would like to be putting many more hours into the game.

I am also taking on two good friends of mine to help me out with some aspects of the game. One of which will be helping me with scene setups in Daz3d, and the Other of which will be using his 4090 PC to help render strictly animations. How much this will effect the speed of development I am currently unsure of. But I am testing it out and so far the animations have only made a slight difference, but it is nice to have...

The goal is to have the steam page up for Christmas, meaning the day the page is up, you will all have your early access codes. If you cannot get the game on steam, I will still have keys to a mega download file for you guys as well.

The games page will be up for 2 weeks, of which if any of you can help simply by wish-listing it, I would be immensely thankful. After 2 weeks, the game goes live on steam with a temporary discount I believe steam will automatically apply.

It has been a difficult journey, and adding more and more content has been a curse, and hopefully a blessing in the end. I thank you all for coming along this wild ride so far, and am looking forward to the most exciting, yet scary month of my life when it comes to development.

Will keep you all updated in the coming weeks as to how this will all go down!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes