Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
it does, and it also had the worst ending, ever. Very rushed, loose ends, and not good. The demon plot wasn't terrible however. But it just didn't go anywhere....and then the game ended.
I heard that old version's NTR and/or cheating is unavoidable. Is it true?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I heard that old version's NTR and/or cheating is unavoidable. Is it true?
Yes, but only because of the rushed ending. Before you had the choices to keep NTR or sharing(also an option) away. But in the endings we got sharing was the best variant we could get.All others were NTR.
As far as the Succubus pltline is concerned, that could have been good, but was not used correctly.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
This game is not coming out in November guys, you need to sit back and relax. Trust me, I already said it in September and October. Guess what ? Third time's not the charm with this guy.

May 30, 2017

View attachment 2101556

In my most recent patron only post, I detailed how close I was to finishing what I have been working on, and how I needed a bit more time to finish up some last minute scenes, and animations.

I want everyone to know I absolutely bit off more than I could chew this time around, and am still working on finishing up the release. I won't go into detail, other than that I am working around my schedule as much as possible to finish up before later October. I also detailed that I want to finish two more releases, one in November, then one in December. Sounds like an absolute long shot, but I'm gonna give it my best shot anyhow, focusing on smaller, but more frequent content.

I also want to respond to some criticism, or maybe it's just ideas, that I should focus on content that the majority of my paid members want to see. While I do understand the sentiment behind this, I also want everyone to know that at the end of the day, I have as vision for what I want my game to be like, and that includes content from both routes, such as love and romance, or sharing and ntr. I enjoy writing and designing both, and it has given me a lot of freedom to write on more topics I enjoy, and give players the opportunity to see multiple choices that do matter in the long run. This game has been a journey for me, and one that I'm truly enjoying.

I am also doing what I can to have what I would hope is a decent amount of content to release on steam for many more to hopefully enjoy. It is simply a goal for now, but one that I believe will be a welcome one. A lot of folks prefer to pay once and be done and have access to content as it comes out later and prefer all their library to be like that. I can't blame anyone for wanting such, and it is probably in my best interest to do so anyhow.
I thank you guys for being here and supporting me, and I hope i'm communicating frequent enough that you guys have an idea as to what's happening. I haven't had too much to post as I've been grinding out this most recent chapter, and in the end I hope it's worth it.

See you guys again soon!
last scenes are taking over a month now lol. What is his next excuses now His right hand hurt so he couldnt use pc's mouse

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Just to be clear... That, he isn't post anything, not mean he is not watching. By the site, he was last seen here on yesterday at 9:05 AM. So, make up your own mind about it.

May 30, 2017
Just to be clear... That, he isn't post anything, not mean he is not watching. By the site, he was last seen here on yesterday at 9:05 AM. So, make up your own mind about it.
I noticed it matey. He is watching but what ? Still no sign of anything. Are you afraid that if he sees we complaining and joking about him then he will not release the update and stop developing ? lol.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I noticed it matey. He is watching but what ? Still no sign of anything. Are you afraid that if he sees we complaining and joking about him then he will not release the update and stop developing ? lol.
You must be here on this thread very short, if you think than I'm afraid of something like that. :ROFLMAO: Didn't come to you whole his behavior as really... weird? All those years of development, same thing happens again and again. He goes radio silent on all channels, but secretly watching everything from behind. Listen that whole bitching about it... He need to feel of being punished, or something? Really weird to me.:unsure:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Jep.... Not sure what the motive is . But, I seems that he is limiting his potential earning for this game by this behavior.

May 30, 2017
You must be here on this thread very short, if you think than I'm afraid of something like that. :ROFLMAO: Didn't come to you whole his behavior as really... weird? All those years of development, same thing happens again and again. He goes radio silent on all channels, but secretly watching everything from behind. Listen that whole bitching about it... He need to feel of being punished, or something? Really weird to me.:unsure:
But you have to understand that we are talking to each other, not for him. It is open forum, not an inbox so he of course can read it. And tbh, this is his game thread so ofc he will check it, out of curiosity or not. And seems like we are missing each other here since I don't know what is your point really. And I think you misunderstand me too. My intention is not to make him feel bad and get to work. If he feels guilty or needs to improve better, he would have not be like this now. It happens for years already and nothing change.
I was here when he first released his game. Even before his version 1 on OP. I even defended him when his writing and plots were considered bad by major of audiences here but that is in the past.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
I told you guys, it is not coming in November. Don't let these silly patreon posts deceive you. It is just BS. HE either gives a specific date or not at all. There is a reason behind not giving a release date. Now you have it

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
I mean, dude be reworking his game. Like the begining of the story is basically the same but he is slower than devs doing things from 0

• Haha
Reactions: DTchan

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lol what happened to all the devs ass-kissers? Talk shit about the ntr in this and they'll all start chapping their lips but the dev takes too long? "What a milking scumbag!" :LOL:

Reactions: Ursus4321
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes