Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Blair was pre-converted to G8F in the bundle I got.

I'm still looking for the expression pack(s) the Typist uses. Or if he does it manually. Wanna get that lovely Claire smile. :love:
imo expression packs are a waste of time, but I get it replicating Claire's nuanced expressions is some work

Last edited:
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Lol what happened to all the devs ass-kissers? Talk shit about the ntr in this and they'll all start chapping their lips but the dev takes too long? "What a milking scumbag!" :LOL:
That's because NTR is a kink that lots of people like, believe it or not. So it's not an error, a lie, a shortcoming, or a misstep to have it in a game. Or even to focus a game around it. In contrast, not releasing updates on time is a misstep. So, the former is not something worth criticizing a dev over, but the latter is.

Capice?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That's because NTR is a kink that lots of people like, believe it or not. So it's not an error, a lie, a shortcoming, or a misstep to have it in a game. Or even to focus a game around it. In contrast, not releasing updates on time is a misstep. So, the former is not something worth criticizing a dev over, but the latter is.

Capice?
Honestly, the former is often criticized for its implementation in the game rather than the kink itself. Most people feel crossed if a game starts out as non-NTR to 180 its focus to NTR, e.g. Dating My Daughter. From what I gather, the endings of this game's V1 are just variants of sharing and/or NTR; no vanilla at all despite the game giving the players choices to avoid sharing and NTR.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Honestly, the former is often criticized for its implementation in the game rather than the kink itself. Most people feel crossed if a game starts out as non-NTR to 180 its focus to NTR, e.g. Dating My Daughter. From what I gather, the endings of this game's V1 are just variants of sharing and/or NTR; no vanilla at all despite the game giving the players choices to avoid sharing and NTR.
The former game exactly started on the NTR's line, and was criticized only by the romance fans because they didn't get their harem story.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The former game exactly started on the NTR's line, and was criticized only by the romance fans because they didn't get their harem story.
You sure? Because someone else told a different story.

Yes, but only because of the rushed ending. Before you had the choices to keep NTR or sharing(also an option) away. But in the endings we got sharing was the best variant we could get.All others were NTR.
As far as the Succubus pltline is concerned, that could have been good, but was not used correctly.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
You sure? Because someone else told a different story.
At the beginning of the game, there were several options when you could avoid NTR, but the story still continued as if they had happened. That's why were so many loud harem fans here, because the NTR options where you could avoid it had no effect on the story. Overall it was a great NTR game except for the ending, but the NTR haters put too much pressure on the dev because of the the non-existent harem path, and then he decided to drop it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My take of the previous game doesn't really line up with a lot of other narratives that I have seen in regard to the previous game. The previous game seemed to be set up with three defined paths from the beginning, but all were predicated on the corruption of the main love interest. There was one path where the husband could betray her with his friend and that path just died an ignominious premature death in a hotel somewhere. There was a path where the husband could be an active participant in her corruption, and a path where he would try to swim upstream as she was corrupted. There didn't seem to be an overall plan which is why the game jumped the shark when a cute demon showed up, kind of started spiraling after they moved in with mom (and took the corruption demon with them?), and finally just kind of ended because it had to end. It wasn't the NTR that made the game bad. It was set up from the beginning as an NTR game that might eventually have a happy ending. It just kind of lost its own plot. If the reboot is true to itself and has a fully planned and implemented story I think that it can be more successful this time around.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
At the beginning of the game, there were several options when you could avoid NTR, but the story still continued as if they had happened. That's why were so many loud harem fans here, because the NTR options where you could avoid it had no effect on the story. Overall it was a great NTR game except for the ending, but the NTR haters put too much pressure on the dev because of the the non-existent harem path, and then he decided to drop it.
Oh really? I presume you didn't even bother to read posts on previous 250 pages, before you decided to post something like "that". Behind dropping first game, was many different problems, but definite not absence of harem path, or bitching of some peoples about it!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes