Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game started in 2018, did I do something wrong or is the playtime really about 15 minutes so far?
The first version is from 2018 and u can download and play it if u can find and install all mods for fixing the bugs. Its somehow completed and really full of hot scenes but for some folks the paths chrating/swinging/cuckold etc..were too mixed up.
This now is a new Version of the game where Dev commits to ido a better approach for different paths and story.

Reactions: sava75

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game started in 2018, did I do something wrong or is the playtime really about 15 minutes so far?
Most definitely, unless you used shift to speed through. But the new version is not all this long anyway.
As for the old version, see the post by Puma1978 above!

May 30, 2017

Typist, here with another update.
I'll keep it short as there isn't much to say other than the game is almost ready for release :) I'm super stoked with where I've gotten it to, the extra scene I wanted to get done is finishing it's final animation tonight while I'm off my computer and then I need to add it to the gallery and edit it and we're all set. It should be smooth sailing from here. I will let you guys know I will not be working on it tonight as I will be spending it with family, and tomorrow I will be out of town as well as Wednesday I will strictly be finishing some work on the side I've been needing to get done for quite some time now.
I hope you guys stay safe and enjoy this time with family, or alone, either way enjoy yourself!
I look forward to see what you guys think. I also will be going over my next action plan with you guys so I can work with a few volunteers in playtesting the game for steam. I hope everyone knows how important these next two months are for me and the future of the game. If I can do well enough, I will be able to hire someone in hopes of working much faster for you guys. I won't get my hopes up, but this has been my long term goal from the start and I can't wait.
Thank you all and talk to you guys soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol it is a pure crime if he deliver this on steam with this slow update and excuses every damn time. I bet he is celebrating his NNN and won't deliver any update in this month so people will not fail this November challenge.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
lol it is a pure crime if he deliver this on steam with this slow update and excuses every damn time. I bet he is celebrating his NNN and won't deliver any update in this month so people will not fail this November challenge.
does it matter how long it takes no it does not unless your hear cause you want it free and be the first begging for a hero to give it to you

May 30, 2017
does it matter how long it takes no it does not unless your hear cause you want it free and be the first begging for a hero to give it to you
lol I dont really get what you mean. I know someone is gonna flame me cause im here on a pirate forum, and speak about the dev. Many people here test the game before supporting it on patreon and buy it. The game is now just like a prologue, an early access. Image he sells it like 10 USD, lol 10 USD for months of nothing and a 2 mins of fapping. Ofc some people will say that 10 usd for 100 days so you just spend a cent a day. lol only if you use it everyday not 100 days each fapping session.
And I do support early access game on steam. I bought some cause it worth it. So before thinking of any thing bigger, why not focus on developing the game with consistency, like monthly or 2 month each not this kind of consistency, failing every goal he said himself. Alynsa Chronicle is on steam and during it development, they delivered it well. There were sometime they have issue and failed to deliver the update on time but people were okay with it because the content was good and they had trouble sometime, not excuses every damn time.

Reactions: panyan
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes