Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This guy always lies about the update and when the mods put the abandoned tag on it then he suddenly comes out with the update
f95 doesn’t determine when I update, more so it has created a community of wonderful people that have led me to where I am today. I honestly don’t know where I’d be without it. I’ve only had the abandoned tag once and it never effected my real life situations. A tag doesn’t concern me. I know my followers deserve the best. I just need to do better myself. I’m one man trying to cater to so many, but I’m slowly piecing this puzzle together.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
f95 doesn’t determine when I update, more so it has created a community of wonderful people that have led me to where I am today. I honestly don’t know where I’d be without it. I’ve only had the abandoned tag once and it never effected my real life situations. A tag doesn’t concern me. I know my followers deserve the best. I just need to do better myself. I’m one man trying to cater to so many, but I’m slowly piecing this puzzle together.
I don't mind longer update, as long the quality make up for it.
Anyway, I just want to say, you renders are one of the best in f95. So, don't lose hope because of the negatives comments :D

Reactions: panyan and EdPokol

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
No offense mate but this "soon" is like 2 months later right?
i dont want to look boring and I'm sorry if that's how you feel about my comment really.. Waiting is not a problem but instead of saying soon you could have said in 1 month for example or not say "soon" at all
Well and btw you haven't given any real dates, you're smart boy haha

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

I said my next post would be THE update! Sadly I am here to apologize as I did not make my own deadline of by the end of September for you guys. I have constantly gone back into this update and tweaked a lot of content, added more content, needed more animations, more renders, then more choices, more options. All over the span of the past few months, the goal was obviously to push out content much quicker, and I did not achieve that sadly. I'm bummed about it, and I know how you all feel as well. BUT, I will say, that I am not okay with releasing subpar, short updates anymore. I know that I am doing a lot for one guy, writing two separate paths, each with it's own options that lead you down many different sub-paths so that each player can experience the best version of the game THEY want to experience. And to me, it is worth it. I do believe It will be worth it for you, the player, in the end. This update has a lot of branching choices, avoidable content, and will set the tone for the rest of your playthrough. In ways such as ending content with Zoey if you would prefer to do that even. Or, have more options at your disposal such as your boss. There are several animations, not just 3. I am piecing everything together, reviewing it thoroughly, and making sure that there is enough content for all of you to enjoy. I am STILL considering another sex scene for the NTR path as the Love path currently does have more. But I will come to that last, after what I have here is finished. I do not want you guys waiting more than 45 days for updates after this. I haven't ever lol, but I have struggled to put together coherent content in the past in such short times. In this case, I am still learning to be as efficient as I can be with my time, and I want to release 2 more updates, not including this one, by the end of December. That is a large task, but one I know I can force myself to handle (Without fear of overworking myself)
In the mean time, I ask you guys for 7-10 days more of your patience to release this current update. I will keep you guys posted on here over the next week, and look forward to the release as well as completing a lot more work that you guys are owed, such as wallpapers, exclusive content, and custom renders. I appreciate your understanding and hope to satisfy you all with this release, and the next many more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rage.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

panyan

Jan 21, 2020

I said my next post would be THE update! Sadly I am here to apologize as I did not make my own deadline of by the end of September for you guys. I have constantly gone back into this update and tweaked a lot of content, added more content, needed more animations, more renders, then more choices, more options. All over the span of the past few months, the goal was obviously to push out content much quicker, and I did not achieve that sadly. I'm bummed about it, and I know how you all feel as well. BUT, I will say, that I am not okay with releasing subpar, short updates anymore. I know that I am doing a lot for one guy, writing two separate paths, each with it's own options that lead you down many different sub-paths so that each player can experience the best version of the game THEY want to experience. And to me, it is worth it. I do believe It will be worth it for you, the player, in the end. This update has a lot of branching choices, avoidable content, and will set the tone for the rest of your playthrough. In ways such as ending content with Zoey if you would prefer to do that even. Or, have more options at your disposal such as your boss. There are several animations, not just 3. I am piecing everything together, reviewing it thoroughly, and making sure that there is enough content for all of you to enjoy. I am STILL considering another sex scene for the NTR path as the Love path currently does have more. But I will come to that last, after what I have here is finished. I do not want you guys waiting more than 45 days for updates after this. I haven't ever lol, but I have struggled to put together coherent content in the past in such short times. In this case, I am still learning to be as efficient as I can be with my time, and I want to release 2 more updates, not including this one, by the end of December. That is a large task, but one I know I can force myself to handle (Without fear of overworking myself)
In the mean time, I ask you guys for 7-10 days more of your patience to release this current update. I will keep you guys posted on here over the next week, and look forward to the release as well as completing a lot more work that you guys are owed, such as wallpapers, exclusive content, and custom renders. I appreciate your understanding and hope to satisfy you all with this release, and the next many more.
Finally deadline is here.... Hope fingers are crossed not the deadline

May 30, 2017

as expected I guess lol

• Haha
Reactions: panyan

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

marie.jpg

In my most recent patron only post, I detailed how close I was to finishing what I have been working on, and how I needed a bit more time to finish up some last minute scenes, and animations.

I want everyone to know I absolutely bit off more than I could chew this time around, and am still working on finishing up the release. I won't go into detail, other than that I am working around my schedule as much as possible to finish up before later October. I also detailed that I want to finish two more releases, one in November, then one in December. Sounds like an absolute long shot, but I'm gonna give it my best shot anyhow, focusing on smaller, but more frequent content.

I also want to respond to some criticism, or maybe it's just ideas, that I should focus on content that the majority of my paid members want to see. While I do understand the sentiment behind this, I also want everyone to know that at the end of the day, I have as vision for what I want my game to be like, and that includes content from both routes, such as love and romance, or sharing and ntr. I enjoy writing and designing both, and it has given me a lot of freedom to write on more topics I enjoy, and give players the opportunity to see multiple choices that do matter in the long run. This game has been a journey for me, and one that I'm truly enjoying.

I am also doing what I can to have what I would hope is a decent amount of content to release on steam for many more to hopefully enjoy. It is simply a goal for now, but one that I believe will be a welcome one. A lot of folks prefer to pay once and be done and have access to content as it comes out later and prefer all their library to be like that. I can't blame anyone for wanting such, and it is probably in my best interest to do so anyhow.
I thank you guys for being here and supporting me, and I hope i'm communicating frequent enough that you guys have an idea as to what's happening. I haven't had too much to post as I've been grinding out this most recent chapter, and in the end I hope it's worth it.

See you guys again soon!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2101556

In my most recent patron only post, I detailed how close I was to finishing what I have been working on, and how I needed a bit more time to finish up some last minute scenes, and animations.

I want everyone to know I absolutely bit off more than I could chew this time around, and am still working on finishing up the release. I won't go into detail, other than that I am working around my schedule as much as possible to finish up before later October. I also detailed that I want to finish two more releases, one in November, then one in December. Sounds like an absolute long shot, but I'm gonna give it my best shot anyhow, focusing on smaller, but more frequent content.

I also want to respond to some criticism, or maybe it's just ideas, that I should focus on content that the majority of my paid members want to see. While I do understand the sentiment behind this, I also want everyone to know that at the end of the day, I have as vision for what I want my game to be like, and that includes content from both routes, such as love and romance, or sharing and ntr. I enjoy writing and designing both, and it has given me a lot of freedom to write on more topics I enjoy, and give players the opportunity to see multiple choices that do matter in the long run. This game has been a journey for me, and one that I'm truly enjoying.

I am also doing what I can to have what I would hope is a decent amount of content to release on steam for many more to hopefully enjoy. It is simply a goal for now, but one that I believe will be a welcome one. A lot of folks prefer to pay once and be done and have access to content as it comes out later and prefer all their library to be like that. I can't blame anyone for wanting such, and it is probably in my best interest to do so anyhow.
I thank you guys for being here and supporting me, and I hope i'm communicating frequent enough that you guys have an idea as to what's happening. I haven't had too much to post as I've been grinding out this most recent chapter, and in the end I hope it's worth it.

See you guys again soon!
To see Marie like this, i can wait a bit more.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes