Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per Discord when asked about updating the progress tracker:

The Typist Yesterday at 7:19 PM
The chart is pretty much at completion I’m at the point where I’m finding time to finish animations/ update the gallery and fix any bugs and pathing issues

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Hello, I'm looking for games with such tags and put an eye on this one. Is this ntr/swinging oriented? Or this are only branches of the main story? Because I really want something similar like was in My wife's a Star.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for games with such tags and put an eye on this one. Is this ntr/swinging oriented? Or this are only branches of the main story? Because I really want something similar like was in My wife's a Star.
While NTR and Swinging seem to be the main focus for now, both are avoidable in version 2 but forced in version 1.

You can try both if you want and see which one you like better.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
While NTR and Swinging seem to be the main focus for now, both are avoidable in version 2 but forced in version 1.

No, of course I don't want to avoid, I want to fully infiltrate into this and thus I asked about story oriented tags. Firstly, I thought it could be some of vanilla genre with NTR and swinging as a bonuses.
So, am I right, that a couple try to find new ways of entertainment in sharing/swinging? I am also into light cheating (when some of them or both have sex on the side and don't tell each other about it for some time). But they still live in respect and love.
Also, I would like to see some party scenes with sexual scenes in the end (truth or dare/poker/etc).
This is my wishlist :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

NTR isn't forced in version 1 - it is avoidable. You obviously haven't played game or you would know that. Non NTR content though in version 1 is limited to scarce.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
No, of course I don't want to avoid, I want to fully infiltrate into this and thus I asked about story oriented tags. Firstly, I thought it could be some of vanilla genre with NTR and swinging as a bonuses.
So, am I right, that a couple try to find new ways of entertainment in sharing/swinging? I am also into light cheating (when some of them or both have sex on the side and don't tell each other about it for some time). But they still live in respect and love.
Also, I would like to see some party scenes with sexual scenes in the end (truth or dare/poker/etc).
This is my wishlist :)
Check out deliverence there's a sharing route that's well done

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Hmm, so I had come here with a question about one of the routes in the first chapter, but it looks like that with the new version that might be irrelevant? Not sure. Guess I'll download the update and see! (Also, I think using the walkthrough [with Love and Lust labels] muddied the waters for me, plotwise. I won't say more until I've checked out the revision.)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Think of Ch1 as kind of a proof of concept. It's really all over the place storywise. The only constant, in both chapters, is Claire.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
What's the difference between Dominant & Domination.

And here, who is dominator and who is submissive..??

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
He is gonna post an update soon but believe me don't be so hyped, I know there is gonna be another "Oh shit guys, couldn't make the delivery in time" then poof 5 months afk, he is done it 4 times now in the last updates so don't be super excited. In that way, if it happens, you won't feel disappointed guys. Trust me !

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
He is gonna post an update soon but believe me don't be so hyped, I know there is gonna be another "Oh shit guys, couldn't make the delivery in time" then poof 5 months afk, he is done it 4 times now in the last updates so don't be super excited. In that way, if it happens, you won't feel disappointed guys. Trust me !
Too much truth spoken

May 30, 2017
Chapter 3 progress on lastest update was like 60-70% done. :/ I hope we can have it next week

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Chapter 3 progress on lastest update was like 60-70% done. :/ I hope we can have it next week
I believe it's much higher than that.

Around this time last month, the dev promised it'll drop "soon". And per Discord a couple weeks back, the chart above is pretty close to completion, and he's just squashing bugs and pathing issues while completing and finalizing the last few needed renders. Thus, hopefully and optimistically speaking, it'll drop any time now.

May 30, 2017
I believe it's much higher than that.

Around this time last month, the dev promised it'll drop "soon". And per Discord a couple weeks back, the chart above is pretty close to completion, and he's just squashing bugs and pathing issues while completing and finalizing the last few needed renders. Thus, hopefully and optimistically speaking, it'll drop any time now.
I hope that it will be here in this month. LoL. too bad I deleted the old version of the game when claire fucks that bbc on the hospital bed.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
From Discord: "I’m working a lot lately and I will be posting two Patreon posts, one will be a quick dev update with a short expected timeline and the next post will be the update release :) been hard at work finishing it up and my goal was originally to have it out middle of this month but it will end up coming out later into this month"

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes