Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I guess that in the love route the game isn't going to have a harem ending (the MC with all or almost all the LIs). I would like to know for sure as I play it differently if there is a harem ending or not.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I guess that in the love route the game isn't going to have a harem ending (the MC with all or almost all the LIs). I would like to know for sure as I play it differently if there is a harem ending or not.
i'm curious about this as well cause unlike the previous version prior to reboot this version actually has me almost interested enough to support.

about the only complaint i have so far is i dont know if Harem is gonna have an ending. and that the childhood friend was replaced although she still exists in universe.:whistle::cry:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm afraid to say that the name of this game isn't "Because I Love Them." There may be a pure route, though. There was a stub of one in the first game before a demon from heck showed up and things went off the rails.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm afraid to say that the name of this game isn't "Because I Love Them." There may be a pure route, though. There was a stub of one in the first game before a demon from heck showed up and things went off the rails.
Ok, that's what I assumed, just to be sure. So I hope I can just have sex scenes with Claire and go from having any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with the rest.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes