Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I figured ..why not. This Dev does not deserve those that sill hang around. Even if he does put one out.
Maybe so, maybe no. Shouldn't be a big deal for those not paying, eh? There are other games, other things to do (work, study, etc.).

In regard to the game you recommended...I would also recommend it, but only for the writing. The artwork is horrendous and compared to this game it's like pre-school vs art school.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe so, maybe no. Shouldn't be a big deal for those not paying, eh? There are other games, other things to do (work, study, etc.).

In regard to the game you recommended...I would also recommend it, but only for the writing. The artwork is horrendous and compared to this game it's like pre-school vs art school.
True true... but it is entirely a different form. Not ment to be compared, This game as in many others the renders are more lifelike. A couples duet ..it is more advanced cartoon like. But the Stoy and Plot.... way better. and the Dav is approachable.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

I said my next post would be THE update! Sadly I am here to apologize as I did not make my own deadline of by the end of September for you guys. I have constantly gone back into this update and tweaked a lot of content, added more content, needed more animations, more renders, then more choices, more options. All over the span of the past few months, the goal was obviously to push out content much quicker, and I did not achieve that sadly. I'm bummed about it, and I know how you all feel as well. BUT, I will say, that I am not okay with releasing subpar, short updates anymore. I know that I am doing a lot for one guy, writing two separate paths, each with it's own options that lead you down many different sub-paths so that each player can experience the best version of the game THEY want to experience. And to me, it is worth it. I do believe It will be worth it for you, the player, in the end. This update has a lot of branching choices, avoidable content, and will set the tone for the rest of your playthrough. In ways such as ending content with Zoey if you would prefer to do that even. Or, have more options at your disposal such as your boss. There are several animations, not just 3. I am piecing everything together, reviewing it thoroughly, and making sure that there is enough content for all of you to enjoy. I am STILL considering another sex scene for the NTR path as the Love path currently does have more. But I will come to that last, after what I have here is finished. I do not want you guys waiting more than 45 days for updates after this. I haven't ever lol, but I have struggled to put together coherent content in the past in such short times. In this case, I am still learning to be as efficient as I can be with my time, and I want to release 2 more updates, not including this one, by the end of December. That is a large task, but one I know I can force myself to handle (Without fear of overworking myself)
In the mean time, I ask you guys for 7-10 days more of your patience to release this current update. I will keep you guys posted on here over the next week, and look forward to the release as well as completing a lot more work that you guys are owed, such as wallpapers, exclusive content, and custom renders. I appreciate your understanding and hope to satisfy you all with this release, and the next many more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

People who do not pay are always the loudest. It's like they have nothing else to do but come here often to ask Dev to update faster.:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes