Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 21, 2022
Even if he does come back at this point, he's already revealed what kind of person he is and his (lack of) work ethic/consistency. Can't imagine the point of supporting on Patreon at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Even if he does come back at this point, he's already revealed what kind of person he is and his (lack of) work ethic/consistency. Can't imagine the point of supporting on Patreon at this point.

You just purchase the new version if you want and move along, forgetting about the game for the next year.

Reactions: sava75
There really are some suckers in the gaming community. They will pre-order games before even seeing if a game is good. Will support games like Star Citizen and keep telling themselves it is a good project and keep falling for every hook line and sinker.

There are so many devs on this site that scam the shit out of their patreons. They will release regularly and as soon as they start making money on patreon, they will release less and less and try to drag out the game with minimal updates to squeeze out every dime of their consumers.

If I paid someone for their services and they fail to deliver on time and goes radio silent. I'm never paying for their services again even if they are the best in the world.

How many times has the dev done this on this game alone? I guess this is the 3rd time his mother died or he got covid for the 7th time. I'm shocked he even makes a single dollar let alone 600 every month. Some people really are suckers.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
insane how someone has so much hate on this platform. Makes me kinda sick the fact that he doesn't give shit and not respect his community

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
insane how someone has so much hate on this platform. Makes me kinda sick the fact that he doesn't give shit and not respect his community
He visits this site quite after, he was even on here yesterday probably reading all these comments and still just can't even be bothered to say anything to anyone.

May 30, 2017
He visits this site quite after, he was even on here yesterday probably reading all these comments and still just can't even be bothered to say anything to anyone.
he has 600 bucks a month so why bother?
Only if the amount of free money he receive sinks, i bet he will release one or two update and suckers will eventually throw their money out of window again

Reactions: Rastafoo

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Just adding another point of view.
Maybe he treats this version in a better way of the previous, and doing a better game, that is demanding more time and effort than the first one too. His lack of comunication here could be only because so many people just prefer to think he is a "thief"or something worst. Maybe he just decide to drop again and vanish, because 600 bucks and so many angry people dont pay the job. And in the end, everybody here will get blueballs.... Again guys, its just another way to see the "issue" here. I respect all opnions ( if you have really true information about his life) but I see so many people just judging based in rumors. The Typist, please, give us some words man. Cause everybody here (negativers or positivers) loves your game Bro!

Reactions: crisbr

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
Awesome Work! Top Annimation! Hot Characters! Story is very interesting!!! I Love this Game! TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes