Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You actually think the dev is gonna upload when he says he will... Bwahahaha yea right and yet now says fully devoted to the game we will see, actions speak louder then words js.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This dev gonna keep losing support if the game is gonna progress slower and slower.
Hopefully this ONE chapter will be lengthy considering how long its taking.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
You actually think the dev is gonna upload when he says he will... Bwahahaha yea right and yet now says fully devoted to the game we will see, actions speak louder then words js.
I'm just passing on information posted on patreon today and last week. I know this dev is bad with dates and disappears many times haha

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm just passing on information posted on patreon today and last week. I know this dev is bad with dates and disappears many times haha
It's unfortunate i used to support and follow the original waaaaaaaay back but just like with Stoper and AWAM i stopped supporting these three (among a few others).

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
From The Typist's Patreon page (public post):

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, just wanted to communicate what's going on with the newest release and such.
The reason I chose valentines day as the initial release date was because it would perfectly coincide with the steam page being live. Sadly, the steam page has been declined twice now. The initial reason is because the mac release was not launching properly on steams end, and the second was because I made promises in my steam page that the game would have twelve chapters once completed, and I needed to phrase it as "Plan to" instead. The page was re-submitted for review along with the build. I can not underestimate the importance this holds with me that all the traffic from release must be used wisely to generate as much traffic as possible to my steam page.

When it goes live, the update will be released along side with it both here, on , and on steam. The steam page will only be live for wish-lists, but they are the most crucial part in launching successfully. You guys know how important this is to me as it is all I have haha.

Attached below is a screenshot to prove that I am indeed simply waiting for their approval.

If the steam page is not approved within 7 days, I will cut my losses and release the update and simply hope steam approves me shortly after.

Thank you all for your understanding, I hope you know how frustrating this feels on my end as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Hey everyone, just wanted to communicate what's going on with the newest release and such.
The reason I chose valentines day as the initial release date was because it would perfectly coincide with the steam page being live. Sadly, the steam page has been declined twice now. The initial reason is because the mac release was not launching properly on steams end, and the second was because I made promises in my steam page that the game would have twelve chapters once completed, and I needed to phrase it as "Plan to" instead. The page was re-submitted for review along with the build. I can not underestimate the importance this holds with me that all the traffic from release must be used wisely to generate as much traffic as possible to my steam page.

When it goes live, the update will be released along side with it both here, on , and on steam. The steam page will only be live for wish-lists, but they are the most crucial part in launching successfully. You guys know how important this is to me as it is all I have haha.

Attached below is a screenshot to prove that I am indeed simply waiting for their approval.

If the steam page is not approved within 7 days, I will cut my losses and release the update and simply hope steam approves me shortly after.

Thank you all for your understanding, I hope you know how frustrating this feels on my end as well.

There is zero chance of me buying a Steam release, let alone wishlisting it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Does this mean he will not release the game on patreon anymore?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes