Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game is gorgeous and it really makes you love its characters which is good since the game name implies that. If it had steady updates people would quickly fall in love with it and you really have good potential here to please both sharing and non-sharing crowds. But.. if the updates will be rare and far between it will lose its magic. I have no reason to complain, but I understand if people do.. for the right reasons that is.

As far as this newest update, personally, no scene toupled best moments of previous content. Judge this info however you want. If updates were quick this would not be so bad, obviously things are advancing forward and buildup is great, but the good feelings will wane in few months.

Overall despite some negative opinions - mine included I guess - I do hope the game continues and if updates can come out in 1-2 months on steady pace we could have a great game. Otherwise I prefer the old iteration of the game and it will still hold nice memories for me nothing can ruin that. Good luck and peace! :)

P.S. Whoever is creating the renders is master at this craft, one of the best ever outfits and how they fit models in any game!

Reactions: Gudil and TheTypist

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
MC's girlfriend dresses extremely hot, sexy and the MC never fucks her WTF hahahahaha yeah, slow burn! but it doesn't make sense . Is she saving anal sex for marriage? :unsure:
Apparently it looks like this or is she saving her precious little hole for another guy I don't doubt this happening :BootyTime:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
from the comments on this post, you'd think this game was the only one out there and they were taking their life savings every month. the typist has been doing this at about the same speed since 2018 was the original date. there are tons of games to play and you're not paying crap or you'd be posting on Patreon/paid discord chat stop crying. the entitlement from you people is insane
Are you claire? because thats some good cock sucking you doing

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Noice! I like 2.0 some really hot dialogue, I may back the project on Patreon soon if we have a better rough estimate when alpha builds are released. Hopefully once every (few) month(s) from now on. In my humble opinion, animations could be added later too because what often happens if you source animations from another is that after some time they might change their gigs. Best do them all at the same time at the end, just my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The dev disapears for a year without pausing the paymets, yet patrons are the one who are entitled. Also, no, patrons are present on f95zone.
This must be why I didn't back the project before. Let's see if things go faster now, if they do I may just back it myself.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You meant you were trying to be respectful to some1 by sparing them a disrespect for not having self-respect.. Quite thoughtful of you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not for especially for him but rather for his patrons, as I see it we all have some sort of kinks, hangups, or fallibilities as people always do.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
first time playing but i liked it so far.. im trying to set up my usual save page routes so am i right in guessing there is 3 main versions.. Love, NTR love and NTR Lust or is there a Love/Lust variance as well

Reactions: MikeOG

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man if each update is gonna be like this might as well hang this milker to dry. Practically a full year almost for this? But at the same time still not as bad as some... yet.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Game started out pretty decent, however with the restaurant sex scene being locked into the "love" route for no reason, it's looking like the NTR-path will descent into no sexual activities between the MC's. Seriously, in the first NTR-scene there was a dominant option, why not do the same in the restaurant. The renders are already made, you just need some dialogue and the scene works perfect fore a dominant sharing path. Too bad this doesn't seem to be an intended route after all, even though it was being set up in previous chapters

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
So a Quick question to the Dev... is it all in one game or is multiple pieces? It is not obvious from the description and since my downloads are limited I would like to know...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
man i started to hate waiting for new updates its always like this wish its more of showing demo first then full game and not playing 5 min of content every 5 months

Reactions: gilgamesh9

vultron

May 19, 2018
Bro, I would fist fight a gigantic monster if the reward for winning was coffee with one of these red heads.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes