Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Fixed and updated MEGA links again, the update mega upload feature doesn't work apparently so it required a fresh, newly titled upload and it worked as far as I can tell this time. I cannot however update the other mirror links.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know when this is coming to steam.
I've submitted the fresh build to steam for review, their process has taken a long time to get back to me, however if this new build goes through in the 3-5 day period they advertise to devs, and they have zero issues with the build and steam page, then it will be wish-listable on the 6th-8th day after an official page review, and launch 14 days later at 20% off the 9.99 price tag for a full week. So earliest I imagine would be march 22nd? Wish list ready on the 8th? That's best case...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I've submitted the fresh build to steam for review, their process has taken a long time to get back to me, however if this new build goes through in the 3-5 day period they advertise to devs, and they have zero issues with the build and steam page, then it will be wish-listable on the 6th-8th day after an official page review, and launch 14 days later at 20% off the 9.99 price tag for a full week. So earliest I imagine would be march 22nd? Wish list ready on the 8th? That's best case...
Thanks for your ongoing progress.
A good rule for marketing is to under-promise and over-deliver. Shit happens.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
there is something that I do not understand. The game has been reworked and people are complaining that it now has less ntr and that there is vanilla. Hell, is that to do exactly the same as in the original had not done anything. Do you like how it was before? Well, play the one from before and let another type of public can enjoy this game now

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Do you publish it on other sites too or only Steam and Patreon? because here in germany steam doesn't sell AVNs

Reactions: TheTypist

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
wih a dev name like: the typist i expect a good story... following this one, keeping an eye out and hoping it'll make my download list soon

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Do you publish it on other sites too or only Steam and Patreon? because here in germany steam doesn't sell AVNs
It will be on itch.io very shortly, most of us devs can’t get approval for Germany simply because if it isn’t censored completely it won’t pass. I didn’t realize how strict they are.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Do you like how it was before? Well, play the one from before and let another type of public can enjoy this game now
I think people are pre-complaining that the dev rarely meets self-imposed deadlines and rarely delivers what he says he's going to deliver. I'd be thrilled with a more balanced game, even though I know at heart this is a cuckold game and that's the route I'd play, but I hate that the fiancé was such a nonentity in the previous version. I'd love a version in which the fiancé wasn't so lame and yet Claire couldn't help herself.

If the dev regularly delivered on his promises, and this is going back many years, I think people would be a lot more positive about this reboot.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It will be on itch.io very shortly, most of us devs can’t get approval for Germany simply because if it isn’t censored completely it won’t pass. I didn’t realize how strict they are.
thats surprising Germany doesnt let Steam sell AVNs, here in Austria its purchasable on Steam

OPTCThrowaway

Jan 13, 2018
AFAIK The issue isnt that Germany is strict for nudity/censorship they are strict with age verification and the Steam one is just insert your age and basically a honor system

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
AFAIK The issue isnt that Germany is strict for nudity/censorship they are strict with age verification and the Steam one is just insert your age and basically a honor system
Whatever the issue may be, we fill out an adult content survey that auto generates a rating for our game and based on the content we select as implemented in the game, there is an auto generated rating for Germany specifically that says my content is not suitable for distribution in Germany based on selected content. Explicit closeups of genitals seem to be another huge deciding factor in whether or not it is approved, however I don’t know the details of such policies. I just know what I’ve experienced and what other devs have shared as well.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If the dev regularly delivered on his promises, and this is going back many years, I think people would be a lot more positive about this reboot.
I mean, look: I once promised a nice tight 15-chapter story and delivered it at 47 chapters and 750,000 words, so....

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
i love your games so much. epic graphics , character design but i didn't understand what changes with new update :S TheTypist
Are you saying you didn’t find the new content? Message me and I’ll see how I can help. May respond tomorrow is 2:36 am here

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Check to the right of the monitor. That is apparently where the door is not the one in full view to the left :/
yeah i did click that area but this time i managed to get it to work. maybe i just needed to reload game or something. weird bug

unfortunately i don't seem to have missed much as chapters are short, or i should write srt.
possibly the shortest of any game i have seen since mid 2000's
not my thing but thanks for the heads up

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes