Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have to say that the reboot of BILH shows quite some potential. Great renders, a story which allows several paths from pure love over sharing to NTR. That said, the greatest flaw to date is that the release intervals are "L&P approved", meaning far too long. A chapter which was said to be ready last summer(!) came out now in March of the next year.
Would the firm I work be this inprecise with dates, we´d be in deep trouble! For the game to become a success, it NEEDS faster and honest chapter flow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Game has some promise but the dialogue needs some proofreading, syntax is off at times, keep getting a "dissolve" error screen at the start of CH3 and even though the MC sucked the sister's tits and jizzed on her thighs, they keep acting like all that happened was one kiss.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Fixed and updated MEGA links again, the update mega upload feature doesn't work apparently so it required a fresh, newly titled upload and it worked as far as I can tell this time. I cannot however update the other mirror links.
Hey man, I've downloaded the newest version from MEGA, yet this still happens

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/date_scenes.rpy", line 117, in script
    scene zm_004 with dissolve(.3)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/date_scenes.rpy", line 117, in script
    scene zm_004 with dissolve(.3)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1637, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2546, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3366, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Because I Love Her Chapter_3_Steam
Thu Mar  2 21:17:56 2023
Same problem as someone else before me.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really poor NTR content, I hope this be fixed. I cant understant why the game dev is so slow, how many years have this game? :(
Yea, it was a decent game when it came out like 5 years ago, I think there was a cheating route to the game back then as well. game was probably half done or maybe 3/4 through the story then dev went AWOL. Years later, the dev decided to "remaster" the game, and this new version just feels off...not as interesting or spicy as it was before. This just seems to be a willing cuckold/cuckqueen fantasy game now, any drama, spice, or tension or anything that would make this worth checking out is dwindling fast.
It's a shame, but if I had to guess, the dev caved to the anti NTR crowd with the cheating aspect of the game. Not the first dev to lose his spine and won't be the last.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yea, it was a decent game when it came out like 5 years ago, I think there was a cheating route to the game back then as well. game was probably half done or maybe 3/4 through the story then dev went AWOL. Years later, the dev decided to "remaster" the game, and this new version just feels off...not as interesting or spicy as it was before. This just seems to be a willing cuckold/cuckqueen fantasy game now, any drama, spice, or tension or anything that would make this worth checking out is dwindling fast.
It's a shame, but if I had to guess, the dev caved to the anti NTR crowd with the cheating aspect of the game. Not the first dev to lose his spine and won't be the last.
Pretty sure the newest update teases a cheating route with Zoey if you don't make Claire a cuckquean in the first place, and you can get a little piece of action from Arora without Claire knowing. Those are cheating in my book.

Things might be willing for cuckshit contents now, but I have a feeling it'll go south eventually if you keep choosing options with NTR_event flags. The remake aims for a more slow burn pace, but the infrequent updates and broken promises make it even worse. It would be better received if the dev didn't miss so many deadlines.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Because I Love Her [Ch.3] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 911 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 157 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Because I Love Her [Ch.3] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
They LIVE *HAIL* *HAIL* *HAIL*

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Ramiz

Aug 6, 2017
I can't even start the game.... After i type in the names game goes like few more lines and pops the error.
Same for me... Basically unplayable.

Maybe Chapter 3 needs to be installed on top of Chapter 2? Like "Chapter 3" might contain only the updated files/images without having the rest (core) game files?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes