Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
More new romance content but less swing.
The neighbor's "husband" is two different assets, why? That would take less than an hour to update this discrepancy, over two years...
Wow, This I did not catch! They had the same name in my save files and I can't believe I didn't notice. As you said, easy fix

Reactions: Big Rooster

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
after downloading another game file, the continuation from the office works, so there was something added though, Claire does a peep show in the dressing room and the sex scene with the woman with the glasses, also lots of talk, but for such a long time from ch2, it can not be rated high, such updates in other games they do every month

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yes that’s the correct one I wanted in the first place idk how I got them mixed up it’s probably because the first was only like 6 renders or so
So man it took 8 months for chap3 ? it didn't have much content though just slow burn. I take it that Chp4 will be out not before October right ?

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Chapter 1:
Started years ago and is a finished story. The Dev wanted to bring it to an end and have a fresh start, a reboot if you will because of fan backlash over certain random and unwanted plot's, character's & unexplored events. Dev re-focused back on to a more linear NTR based path to bring Chapter 1 to an end. NOT A PREQUEL to Chapter 2 but still worth a play if you love the Claire model & want to see more of her after playing the later versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2:
New reboot story and NOT a sequel to Chapter 1. Only similarities are a slightly tweaked character model for your fiancee Claire aswell as one or two other character models.

Chapter 3:
The update to Chapter 2. Just download Chapter 3 to carry on with the Chapter 2.
No you are wrong! You evidently mixing apples with pears. Stop mixing "Chapters" and "Versions"!

You defined whole "V1" as "Chapter 1", even that "V1" is done and have 8 own chapters inside! "V1" is old game which have nothing with new "V2" we getting now (except same names and same asset). Latest Chapter 1, 2 and 3 are parts of new "V2".

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Chapter 1:
Started years ago and is a finished story. The Dev wanted to bring it to an end and have a fresh start, a reboot if you will because of fan backlash over certain random and unwanted plot's, character's & unexplored events. Dev re-focused back on to a more linear NTR based path to bring Chapter 1 to an end. NOT A PREQUEL to Chapter 2 but still worth a play if you love the Claire model & want to see more of her after playing the later versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2:
New reboot story and NOT a sequel to Chapter 1. Only similarities are a slightly tweaked character model for your fiancee Claire aswell as one or two other character models.

Chapter 3:
The update to Chapter 2. Just download Chapter 3 to carry on with the Chapter 2.
u missed the practical part about what is written in the OP
i dont see ch1, ch 2 and in changelog it reaches chapter 8
what is is included in what file?
is the reboot less ntr?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes that’s the correct one I wanted in the first place idk how I got them mixed up it’s probably because the first was only like 6 renders or so
Hey man, I have a question about Arora.

Considering she easily manhandles MC, will her route be strictly femdom, or will MC have a chance to dominate her back later on?

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
How do you get an ending in 1.0? I had saves from years ago, and having read that there was an ending in this thread I went back to my last saves and all of them end abruptly. No choice but to stop Jenni and the new kid, and if you kiss Jenni then it ends with Claire at the hotel, again, abruptly. Even if you don't kiss Jenni, it ends abruptly. What am I missing?

Edit: Found the ending. WTH was that? Not a single scene with Jenni? She loses her cherry off screen to some rando, then when there was a chance for a swap with her and Claire it just ended abruptly? Ouch, that was painful.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes