Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Even if this was just an NTR game, it's depressingly slow. What gets me the most is the fact that the MC is a chronic prejaculator and no one seems to have an issue with it. Not to mention it took 3 chapters for him to even have sex with his own girlfriend...

He's not a character I have any fun playing as. It's just depressing.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Even if this was just an NTR game, it's depressingly slow. What gets me the most is the fact that the MC is a chronic prejaculator and no one seems to have an issue with it. Not to mention it took 3 chapters for him to even have sex with his own girlfriend...

He's not a character I have any fun playing as. It's just depressing.
that happens when the game goes to vanilla

Reactions: DTchan

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
How do you get an ending in 1.0? I had saves from years ago, and having read that there was an ending in this thread I went back to my last saves and all of them end abruptly. No choice but to stop Jenni and the new kid, and if you kiss Jenni then it ends with Claire at the hotel, again, abruptly. Even if you don't kiss Jenni, it ends abruptly. What am I missing?

Edit: Found the ending. WTH was that? Not a single scene with Jenni? She loses her cherry off screen to some rando, then when there was a chance for a swap with her and Claire it just ended abruptly? Ouch, that was painful.
that was the 1st version. it was a trainwreck, as well v.2 too, hopefully, 3x's a charm.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
that was the 1st version. it was a trainwreck, as well v.2 too, hopefully, 3x's a charm.
Oh, I understand it was the first version. I had just wanted to have a Jinny route since I read comments here that the game had "finished" in 1.0 and it looks like Jinny was completely cut outside a cameo in this new version (real shame, that) so I went to check it out. Disappointed was an understatement. Zoey seems to be filling that role now, but it isn't the same.

The latest version is a fair bit better as far as story construction, though I didn't think the original one I didn't think was actually that bad leading up to the new apartment and the pool party that went nowhere. Once the succubus showed up it jumped off a cliff. I hope that supernatural angle is done with in this new version.

Reactions: Big Rooster

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like, the Dev has great potential for ideas and does a great job with the renders, but needs a ghost writer to actually handle writing out the scenes to make the people and situations actually fit together and make any kind of sense.

As it is, every scene is too short. While at the same time progress is too slow until suddenly it isn't, then it slows down again.

Like making out with Zoey in front of Claire. That scene takes the game from 0 to 100... then suddenly he cums after she barely touches him and you feel like an idiot. Then the game slows back down again, but scenes are all really short again.

The whole thing with the neighbors barely makes sense. I mean, are you trying to do some "Rear Window" type of situation? If they weren't part of the game it would actually be better. Either that, or their situation needs to get rewritten. Then the game kicks it back up to 100 again by having this lunch between Zoey and Marie like it's totally normal to go out to lunch with a neighbor you've met once after just being scared shitless the night before by the husband...

I just feel like every sequence of this game has some part of it that makes it feel dumb or not totally thought out.

Like Gwen. Barista... and stalker apparently, who found your number and invited you to her place... to have a 2 minute conversation. While you, a married man, go to a woman's place who your wife has never met and act like it's perfectly normal.

Or the Boss (her name escapes me) who upon your second meeting seduces you. And you still have no idea how much money you're making for this blog, it still hasn't come up. Which btw, this is the dumbest idea for a job I have ever seen and has literally nothing to do with "Coding" like you originally said.

The 3 somehow live in this great house... and seem to be mooching off Claire and Zoey's mom... That just alone is dumb as shit and badly written...

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I feel like, the Dev has great potential for ideas and does a great job with the renders, but needs a ghost writer to actually handle writing out the scenes to make the people and situations actually fit together and make any kind of sense.

As it is, every scene is too short. While at the same time progress is too slow until suddenly it isn't, then it slows down again.

Like making out with Zoey in front of Claire. That scene takes the game from 0 to 100... then suddenly he cums after she barely touches him and you feel like an idiot. Then the game slows back down again, but scenes are all really short again.

The whole thing with the neighbors barely makes sense. I mean, are you trying to do some "Rear Window" type of situation? If they weren't part of the game it would actually be better. Either that, or their situation needs to get rewritten. Then the game kicks it back up to 100 again by having this lunch between Zoey and Marie like it's totally normal to go out to lunch with a neighbor you've met once after just being scared shitless the night before by the husband...

I just feel like every sequence of this game has some part of it that makes it feel dumb or not totally thought out.

Like Gwen. Barista... and stalker apparently, who found your number and invited you to her place... to have a 2 minute conversation. While you, a married man, go to a woman's place who your wife has never met and act like it's perfectly normal.

Or the Boss (her name escapes me) who upon your second meeting seduces you. And you still have no idea how much money you're making for this blog, it still hasn't come up. Which btw, this is the dumbest idea for a job I have ever seen and has literally nothing to do with "Coding" like you originally said.

The 3 somehow live in this great house... and seem to be mooching off Claire and Zoey's mom... That just alone is dumb as shit and badly written...
The cuckquean scene, I could kinda accept it. All 3 were drunk as fuck; a perfect excuse for Claire to just blurt out her desire to experiment and Zoey to act upon her long-hidden feelings for John (default name for MC). John seducing Arora definitely comes out of nowhere though, with little to no setup.

It feels like the dev knew folks would be pissed if they didn't get enough sex scenes after a long ass wait, so he hastily created one with little thought put into it.

Cagliostro7866

Aug 16, 2022
I dowloaded chapter 3 for mac, but after the ntr scene on the bridge nothing ne happened, its the same ending as chapter 2 had - did i do anything wrong?

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Bruh, I gave this game a chance when I heard they restarted with no ntr (but from seeing the switch i guess there are some optional). Honestly, renders are great but the sex with Claire was literally a single image and premature ejaculation is pretty obvious thing MC has by now. I'm outta here.

Reactions: Rastafoo

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I dowloaded chapter 3 for mac, but after the ntr scene on the bridge nothing ne happened, its the same ending as chapter 2 had - did i do anything wrong?
Yes you did... :p You didn't found this very well hidden "door" button in upper-right corner of gallery screen. ;)

Oct 22, 2017
It will be on itch.io very shortly, most of us devs can’t get approval for Germany simply because if it isn’t censored completely it won’t pass. I didn’t realize how strict they are.
AFAIK The issue isnt that Germany is strict for nudity/censorship they are strict with age verification and the Steam one is just insert your age and basically a honor system
For some time now there are more strict rules in place to prevent minors from getting in contact with content deemed not suitable.
Like OPTCThrowaway says, the problem is that Steam's age verification is not suited to ensure someone really is an adult beyond a doubt.
If I remember correctly, those new regulations make the provider solely responsible in case the system fails and there is a complaint.
Therefore instead of developing/implementing a system suitable for that task, they just tell everyone the content is prohibited.

Reactions: TheTypist

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
I don't see anything different from the previous update or is it just me? what is new added?
ends where mc and zoey talk about the neighbors :unsure::unsure::unsure:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
no apostrophe in "wants". I have to ask, are you a native english speaker?
View attachment 2457286
You're really asking if I'm a native English speaker because I made a couple typos? Who are you comparing me to? When I write a couple thousand words a quickly as I can, I tend to make a few mistakes here and there. I try and proof read as much as possible, but I tend to miss a few things when I'm looking at a few thousand lines. Also, in my code editor I do not have an auto correct function built in, so everything I type is written as is. But, I'll go back and the errors you caught because I am trying to be as clean as possible in my writing. When certain words come to mind on the fly like "Site" vs "Sight" I don't give it much thought I guess because typically this isn't a mistake I would think I'd make. However I guess it does slip past me.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Bruh, I gave this game a chance when I heard they restarted with no ntr (but from seeing the switch i guess there are some optional). Honestly, renders are great but the sex with Claire was literally a single image and premature ejaculation is pretty obvious thing MC has by now. I'm outta here.
Serious question, I'm assuming the premature ejaculation thing is only part of the NTR story line? Like it's the reason why the NTR happens? It can't be part of the vanilla route right?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You're really asking if I'm a native English speaker because I made a couple typos? Who are you comparing me to? When I write a couple thousand words a quickly as I can, I tend to make a few mistakes here and there. I try and proof read as much as possible, but I tend to miss a few things when I'm looking at a few thousand lines. Also, in my code editor I do not have an auto correct function built in, so everything I type is written as is. But, I'll go back and the errors you caught because I am trying to be as clean as possible in my writing. When certain words come to mind on the fly like "Site" vs "Sight" I don't give it much thought I guess because typically this isn't a mistake I would think I'd make. However I guess it does slip past me.
I needed to be sure how to specifically give feedback on your spelling and grammar as well as your punctuation. If you weren't a native I'd give you more slack

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes