Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Dude! Don't you want to have some mystery in the story? Patience, grasshopper.
The only mystery i am interested in when it comes to NTR is how we get to the sceens. The acctual sceens is what determines if i want to throw money to support a project or not, if its all 1 on 1 with random dudes or blow out gangbangs im not interested.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The only mystery i am interested in when it comes to NTR is how we get to the sceens. The acctual sceens is what determines if i want to throw money to support a project or not, if its all 1 on 1 with random dudes or blow out gangbangs im not interested.
Understood. But might be wise to send him a PM so the rest of us can play it with an open mind.

Reactions: Zero141214

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I have planned 3 separate males aside from the MC to be options in later updates. As things branch out and progress it'll allow the story to come together and make more sense with a tight nit group rather than a bunch of strangers all the time. It makes the writing aspect more fluid for me and planning is always better this way as far as it goes for me.
that is a good plan. there's enough games here that the girls are just c-dumpsters. Claire could have 2 or 3 lovers that she can do things with sometimes. IMO Claire cheating would so typical, I suggest her explore some festishes, like carrying on exhibitionism or sexy acts in public places etc.

Reactions: TheTypist

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yup, but exit to new chapter(those "doors",or what is it?) should be much visible.
Nah, it's visible enough already. Hovering over the door will highlight it, making it obvious for you to click it.

I'm actually surprised people have so much trouble with this. Do they not even bother combing their cursor all over the screen or what?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Just in case this hasn't already been reported:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/date_scenes.rpy", line 104, in script
    scene zm_001 with dissolve(.3)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable
----edt---

At least you seem to be consistent about it. I had to ignore a number of these throughout the whole scene. I suspect its because you are using Dissolve instead of dissolve and confusing Renpy over the direct reference to the underlying Python.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2022
The inconsistent versioning is kinda confusing. I am curious, why the remake? Can I read about it somewhere?
Also, it seems more like sharing/netorase, not netorare, at least on the path I played. Is it going to stay that way?
Is there a full on ntr path planned, or just miscommunication?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
The inconsistent versioning is kinda confusing. I am curious, why the remake? Can I read about it somewhere?
Also, it seems more like sharing/netorase, not netorare, at least on the path I played. Is it going to stay that way?
Is there a full on ntr path planned, or just miscommunication?
There is no miscommunication as far as I know. You are just very late to the party haha. I have discussed the reason for the remake numerous times. To answer your question, Netorare is planned. It simply takes time to get there for that specific path. Imagine having a game where NTR looms on the horizon and you didn't know about it simply because it wasn't tagged as a planned part of the game. It will arise in time. It is also no longer the only thing keeping the game going as it was previously. I wanted various paths, the ability to disable NTR altogether, and an equal focus on all parts of the game, characters, and story. The remake could have been a separate game altogether, and probably should have been. But, hindsight is 20-20 and it is what it is.

I also don't get what is so inconsistent. There was a version one of the game. Then, many announcements later I ended it, and started from scratch with a new version of the same title. Then it has simply been Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, and now Chapter 4 coming soon.

The rules of the forum state same names remain in the same thread. That is not my rule, but I followed it and here we are.
Also I'm not trying to sound rude, I am just answering this question in hopes it answers your question and many others who have asked the same thing.

Dec 16, 2022
There is no miscommunication as far as I know. You are just very late to the party haha. I have discussed the reason for the remake numerous times. To answer your question, Netorare is planned. It simply takes time to get there for that specific path. Imagine having a game where NTR looms on the horizon and you didn't know about it simply because it wasn't tagged as a planned part of the game. It will arise in time. It is also no longer the only thing keeping the game going as it was previously. I wanted various paths, the ability to disable NTR altogether, and an equal focus on all parts of the game, characters, and story. The remake could have been a separate game altogether, and probably should have been. But, hindsight is 20-20 and it is what it is.
Thanks for that detailed reply. I agree, if the game will contain NTR then it should be tagged that way. I just ask, because so far I've seen only sharing/netorase (which I like and prefer) and there's always a lot of confusion, especially on this site, regarding the NTR tag.
In the guide for example multiple choices and events are tagged as NTR, but imo none of those really qualify. It seems more like both are in this together and willing to explore this kink further. This could ultimately lead to a NTR path ofc, but a lot of time people just equate any kind of sharing with ntr.
To be more specific, I usually go with the definition, which basically amounts to...
a) The protagonist's significant other (...) is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them
b) Jealousy
c) Falling apart and ultimately end of the relationship

I have discussed the reason for the remake numerous times.
I can imagine that you answered this question countless times already, that's why I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. It's not important, I'm just curious what it was about the first game that you weren't happy with.

I also don't get what is so inconsistent. There was a version one of the game. Then, many announcements later I ended it, and started from scratch with a new version of the same title.
Yea, that pretty much sums it up :ROFLMAO:

Then it has simply been Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, and now Chapter 4 coming soon.
Except the first paragraph talks about v2.0, not chapter.

There's no consistent naming scheme for the release versions (v1.0 -> v0.1.0 -> ch3.1.1 -> ch4-8 -> v2.0 -> ch2). In the description it says v2.0, but the release version is called chapter 3. It would be much more clear if the remake game was labeled as such, for example 'BILH2 - chapter 3'. I didn't realize until after playing the game and reading the change log that v1.0 was a completely different thing, there's no reason to assume people read a change log before playing a game for the first time imo.

Also I'm not trying to sound rude, I am just answering this question in hopes it answers your question and many others who have asked the same thing.
I'll say the same right back. I didn't plan to blow this up and turn it into some epic discussion of biblical proportions, but since you took the time to write this detailed reply, I figured I'd owe you as much and elaborate further.

EDIT: I realize that the whole NTR confusion is primarily a problem with this site and it's usage of certain tags, not you or your game.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There was a version one of the game. Then, many announcements later I ended it, and started from scratch with a new version of the same title. Then it has simply been Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, and now Chapter 4 coming soon.

The rules of the forum state same names remain in the same thread. That is not my rule, but I followed it and here we are.
Can you change the names of the game to i.e. v1.0, v2.0, v3.0, and use the usual meaning of chapters i.e.; ch1.0, ch2.0 etc?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
GuybrushPeepwood I understand what you mean about the versions now. It's like that because in Renpy when I compile it, it could be my 3rd or 4th iteration with fixes and such, so I simply name it literally something like Chapter 3, v 1.0.1 or something. But to me, when I release it officially it is just Chapter 3.

As for the version 2.0, that was simply because the first game was changed to 1.0, and the second 2.0 as its the second "Version" of BILH lol. I see the confusion and am getting a headache just thinking about it.

And to answer your question on why restart, I was unhappy with the direction the game was going in and eventually became frustrated with the lack of direction and it really just had lewd scenes but no real purpose and I wanted to do so much more with what I learned from the start. So, I started fresh.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Wtf antivirus pops out with trojan alert after downloading from mega
Usually false positive. The trojan popup happens because of a specific ico file used for the renpy icon displayed on your desktop taskbar. I say usually because if it isn't an official link directly from me, I could never guarantee anything. But, it's 99.999999 percent of the time a safe bet that it's the renpy false positive

Reactions: ripndip

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wtf antivirus pops out with trojan alert after downloading from mega
Usually false positive. The trojan popup happens because of a specific ico file used for the renpy icon displayed on your desktop taskbar. I say usually because if it isn't an official link directly from me, I could never guarantee anything. But, it's 99.999999 percent of the time a safe bet that it's the renpy false positive
Windows Defender has been a whiny bitch about Ren'Py games this month. It happens occasionally and usually is a false positive.

Reactions: ripndip

ripndip

Feb 18, 2020
I think it was You who uploaded it to Mega, but im not sure, and also insta deleted and wait if other people will have same issue as me

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes