Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 16, 2022
GuybrushPeepwood I understand what you mean about the versions now. It's like that because in Renpy when I compile it, it could be my 3rd or 4th iteration with fixes and such, so I simply name it literally something like Chapter 3, v 1.0.1 or something. But to me, when I release it officially it is just Chapter 3.

As for the version 2.0, that was simply because the first game was changed to 1.0, and the second 2.0 as its the second "Version" of BILH lol. I see the confusion and am getting a headache just thinking about it.

And to answer your question on why restart, I was unhappy with the direction the game was going in and eventually became frustrated with the lack of direction and it really just had lewd scenes but no real purpose and I wanted to do so much more with what I learned from the start. So, I started fresh.
Usually in software development there's internal version control/numbers and public release versions, which can be completely different, just to avoid any confusion. If you work with it or been following the game for a long time, it's no problem and might even make sense. But to someone like me, coming to the game for the first time, it's just a tiny bit confusing :ROFLMAO:

Still not sure if there will be a sharing/netorase route without netorare :unsure: Anyways, I really enjoyed the game so far and wish you good luck with any further development. Sadly I won't be able to buy the game on steam, because of adult content restrictions in germany, but I will make a 1 time donation over at patreon instead.

Reactions: TheTypist

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I Really like this game it's rare to find a good netorase game most of the stuff on this site is netorare which i'm not really a fan of.
It is still in an early phase, but "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" will have a full netorase path. There are also full romance, Stag sharing, voyeur sharing, cuckolding and NTR paths. It depends on your choices and if you toggle Sharing/NTR on/off, which path you will come on.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
That and its new characters, new story, new everything. So, yeah it’s pretty different just similar themes.
Well V2 is pretty different, are you also pretty different ? I remember your issues with keeping up with deadlines and promises in V1 so did you get better compared to V2 in development or still same issues ? and deadlines keep getting pushed and such ? because I want to believe in your game again, my latest let down was Demon boy of course, top tier renders are fucked by a scammero

Reactions: DJsona

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Well V2 is pretty different, are you also pretty different ? I remember your issues with keeping up with deadlines and promises in V1 so did you get better compared to V2 in development or still same issues ? and deadlines keep getting pushed and such ? because I want to believe in your game again, my latest let down was Demon boy of course, top tier renders are fucked by a scammero
Well, I am not here to sell myself to be honest. I have left my job to put all my focus into the game and what I’m passionate about. I’ve dedicated everything I’ve got to this and am trying my best to be consistent and post every time I have something to post. And I have not been able to deliver consistently until I made the time, and this April will be the first time to show such. If I can finish chapter 4 by the time I stated (very early April) then it will prove that I’m staying on schedule. However I don’t blame anyone who’s decided not to support me. Either way I’ve never stopped trying. In this case I just happened to go all in and it’s currently biting me in the ass as steam refuses to allow me early access and Patreon is only so much without a real job. My savings will last me another 2 months tops with Patreon included haha. But, I’m doing what I love. If I need another job later, then so be it and I’ll update everyone on my state of being. But for now, this is what I’m doing.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well, I am not here to sell myself to be honest. I have left my job to put all my focus into the game and what I’m passionate about. I’ve dedicated everything I’ve got to this and am trying my best to be consistent and post every time I have something to post. And I have not been able to deliver consistently until I made the time, and this April will be the first time to show such. If I can finish chapter 4 by the time I stated (very early April) then it will prove that I’m staying on schedule. However I don’t blame anyone who’s decided not to support me. Either way I’ve never stopped trying. In this case I just happened to go all in and it’s currently biting me in the ass as steam refuses to allow me early access and Patreon is only so much without a real job. My savings will last me another 2 months tops with Patreon included haha. But, I’m doing what I love. If I need another job later, then so be it and I’ll update everyone on my state of being. But for now, this is what I’m doing.
Yea if what you're saying is true then kudos to you, I remember you used to use job excuse about the states you were in and burn out and such, but okay man Imma follow you through and wish you the best for your venture and your game, hopefully this time it shows and hits the jackpot, we all had high hopes for Demon Boy but that's a sad story, wish your game hit the top lists <3

Reactions: TheTypist

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, good luck. Whatever happens, just wish and hope you have a roof above your head, food in your plate and health in your body. That's what matter.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
if you build it, they will come

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes