Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
why does it keep telling me the file has virus in it when i try to unzip it? i have tried two different downloads with same issue.

Im sorry if this was addressed / answered before.

Garold_izAravii

Jan 23, 2023
Amazing work! My first comment here actually, but this game was just too good. Exceptional dialogs and character maturity and passion towards each other by the characters. My heart is stolen. Never seen anything like it before, but God, I hope there will be a clear sign about actual netorare in dialogs with all its emotional distancing and relation breaking. I hate it SO MUCH to be honest (no shaming towards NTR fans, just my opinion). But I like the topic of sharing and how maturely the characters build their relationship and explore their sexuality. Seriously, at least one person shows that an open relationship can actually be good for partners, but I have not played the pre-remake version yet... Unfortunately, there is no "Netorase" tag on this website, so you never know what you will get. By the way, it is probably a common question, but do lust and love stats do something in a current version of the remake, or is it something for the future?

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Amazing work! [...] it is probably a common question, but do lust and love stats do something in a current version of the remake, or is it something for the future?
Welcome!
You've chosen a good place to start as this is one of the promising titles here, despite the problems of the first attempt... My opinion, of course!
Stats do have influence, particularly when interacting with Zoey and in the Claire-Zoey cuckquean scene. Guessing much more in the future.
And, if you cycle through TheTypists' previous posts you'll see how he plans to deliver the kinks and make the most of it optional and subject to player's choice. That's the way to do it.

Reactions: Garold_izAravii

Garold_izAravii

Jan 23, 2023
Oh. Thanks. I just tried to play with lust and love routes with Clair, but I have not noticed any differences. Maybe I was not paying as much attention on the second attempt. Do you know any examples of this influence? In both cases, it looked like Clair is excited about this new type of relationship and really loves the MC. And did the author mention that lust stat, for example, leads to the true NTR or is it some trigger in dialog? I was so worried to click on the NTR choices because I thought that any of them may lead to the typical path of distancing, moral hangover, and breaking up. Just as with lust - so far I am really happy in chapter 3, as all NTR and lust options led only to a more trustful relationship. And yet the author mentioned that true NTR is planned for the future. Interesting how to avoid it.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Oh. Thanks. I just tried to play with lust and love routes with Clair, but I have not noticed any differences. Maybe I was not paying as much attention on the second attempt. Do you know any examples of this influence? In both cases, it looked like Clair is excited about this new type of relationship and really loves the MC. And did the author mention that lust stat, for example, leads to the true NTR or is it some trigger in dialog? I was so worried to click on the NTR choices because I thought that any of them may lead to the typical path of distancing, moral hangover, and breaking up. Just as with lust - so far I am really happy in chapter 3, as all NTR and lust options led only to a more trustful relationship. And yet the author mentioned that true NTR is planned for the future. Interesting how to avoid it.
From what I've seen, lust and love stats don't affect the dialogues so far. This might change as we progress through the story. I could see lust route Claire be thrust into NTR scenarios while love route Claire doesn't—just consensual swinging/sharing.

Make sure you enable NTR, otherwise you won't get any since the narrative changes completely between the two.

Garold_izAravii

Jan 23, 2023
From what I've seen, lust and love stats don't affect the dialogues so far. This might change as we progress through the story. I could see lust route Claire be thrust into NTR scenarios while love route Claire doesn't—just consensual swinging/sharing.

Make sure you enable NTR, otherwise you won't get any since the narrative changes completely between the two.
Yeah, thanks again. I enabled NTR both times and it worked out great. I too think that lust will probably lead to the true NTR. Because at the beginning I thought that there will be a Trigger to start a true NTR route. For example with Clair's haircut and her sister. But it appears the sister loves you no matter what. Sad though, lust options were great too, and did not look like cheating. Well, I guess it is a gaming convention and true NTR fans need some love too (or emotional torture, I don't know. I am a person open to new ideas, but I was not able to understand this genre and why people like it)

Last edited:
Reactions: JIE^_^

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, thanks again. I enabled NTR both times and it worked out great. I too think that lust will probably lead to NTR. Because at the beginning I thought that there will be a Trigger to start a true NTR route. For example with Clair's haircut and her sister. But it appears the sister loves you no matter what. Sad though, lust options were great too, and did not look like cheating. Well, I guess it is a gaming convention and true NTR fans need some love too (or emotional torture, I don't know. I am a person open to new ideas, but I was not able to understand this genre and why people like it)
I saw a popular science literature before, which roughly said that some men secrete a hormone when they see their wives having sex with others, which makes them feel ashamed and excited.

Garold_izAravii

Jan 23, 2023
I saw a popular science literature before, which roughly said that some men secrete a hormone when they see their wives having sex with others, which makes them feel ashamed and excited.
Yeah. I also saw something like that. As I said, I like the topic of sharing, even if I like to look at it more from the point of trust in a couple and their relationship development. The more interesting question is, why do people like NTR more than Netorase. Why do they want to look at a couple falling apart and a partner being emotionally stolen? But I guess I will move my questions to the appropriate forum from now on, to leave this one for the game discussion.

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

Claire_Damien.jpg

New chapter is on the horizon and it's the most lewd one yet... In fact, this next chapter has been my absolute favorite to write out. That goes for both paths. The above teaser is from the lust path, and features Claire and a special someone planning out the days "festivities".

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you guys for some serious lewd content :)

More teasers to come in the following days.

I will have a planned release date out soon based on progress. Right now I'm finished with the writing, and am in the posing and rendering stages. Got a lot of work ahead of me but nothing a few 10 hour crunch days can't finish! Lol I am shooting for an early April release. This release will include Chapter 4 as well as an updated gallery. Will release chapter 4 without the gallery for you guys to experience it as soon as it's done, then the gallery within a day or two :)

For those of you that are new, of which there are many (Thank you!) the gallery will be moved to the end of chapter 4 to avoid confusion and we will go from there and see how you like it!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am i the only one who wants to see Claire and Zoey fuck the same guy while the mc watches i have always liked it when netorase/netorare games have all the mc's love interests banging the same guy.

although they are rare to find

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The more interesting question is, why do people like NTR more than Netorase. Why do they want to look at a couple falling apart and a partner being emotionally stolen? But I guess I will move my questions to the appropriate forum from now on, to leave this one for the game discussion.
  • Some people self-insert as the bull even though there's another sub-genre dedicated to that (Netori). Why they don't jacked off to that instead, I have no idea.
  • Allegedly, the majority of Netorare consumers is actually women. I guess they love the thrill and taboo of being forced and getting stolen by the "better" man. Not surprising since women can be extremely kinky when they want to.
  • Some people are just cucks. Simple as.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes