Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I Like the version 2. A lot, and for many reasons. First, the renders are beautiful, models are sexy and cute at the same time. All of them. Then, the idea of the cuckquean.. Hell finally an option, where you are not the one cucked, and where it's your girl who wants to watch... Great idea i can't wait where it's going.
I will wait more updates, but the dev is on my top list for some patreon help, for sure. I'm just careful, i saw too many great games suddenly abandonned.
But keep the great work, and good luck for it.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
There seem to be so many variable assignment mistakes in the code. I am using the Chapter3_fix1_steam mac version.

For example

Python:
$ zoey_cuck_claire == True
Should be

Python:
$ zoey_cuck_claire = True
I also noticed the same mistake with the zoey_kiss_john variable.

The zoey_cuck_claire one seems to be causing inconsistent dialogue since they are not being assigned correctly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The DL links suck folks. Mixdrop gets tagged as a Trojan. That site is just a plague site. Mega keps telling me i am ove my DL Limit which is BS and Gofile never completes and Uploadnotheaven keep giving me an error.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
After downloading the game there is a gallery set up file in both 1.0 and chapter 3. How do you use this to open the gallery? It shows a gallery in 1.0 that doesn't work (and won't from what I hear) and it's missing from chapter 3 all-together.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This has got to be my favourite sharing game on this site can't wait to see what happens next

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Adding on to my older post about the girls I hope we eventually get a scene where the mc can hold Claire's hand and tell her he loves her (maybe look in her eyes at the same time) While some dude bangs her. (Cuckolding doesn't always have to be about humiliation)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Below Is a repost of my large post on progress. I want to keep everyone in the loop and set the tone for this huge release... and I actually mean huge.

Progress report and release contents

Hey guys! Just came here to give you guys a heads up on where I am with the release. I have been pushing myself on this release every day for many, many hours including now. Since I do not have a Job, I kinda went a little overboard with the content... And decided to reach way out of my comfort zone. So, to explain to you guys why it's gonna be a few more days, below is an overview of the content of which will be included.

To put it into perspective, the previous release had over 2,000 lines of script, whereas this one is well over 4,000 lines of script. And I am completing it in less than 2 months.

All content will feature Claire and Zoey for the most part, as the previous update explored beyond that. I am still going to release this month! I just needed a bit more time to pose and render a lottttt of scenes still. But as much as I've been grinding I know I'll finish.

I know many of you have been patiently waiting for the real sexual content... This chapter WILL deliver more than ever before.

SPOILERS: IF you do NOT want to know the types of scenes in the next release, feel free to not read past this. I will not spoil who or what happens. Just the type of scene.

love path:

The love path will consist of a very large, open, explorable scene with point and click elements that lead you to each possible scene in a large exhibitionism type game that revolves around our 3 Main characters, MC, GF, and Zoey. You can choose which scenes you want to act out, and which you want to avoid. Each will have a description before clicking. This open world game concept took me a while to make, but I am proud of how it's functioning!

After this, Our mc experiences his first MFF scene to top off the end of our hot night of fun and daring activities.

Lust/ Corruption / Ntr path:

This... is my masterpiece as well. I am just as proud of this path.

Girl number one :

1 MF Cuckold scene - multiple choices

2 MMF scene - multiple choices

Girl number 2:

1 MMF scene - multiple choices

1 MF scene

1 True NTR scene

1 MF scene- Multiple Variations

Both girls:

1 MMFF scene

Combined over 15 animations in the making, some scenes must be unlocked through different choices. The gallery will also feature a button to unlock all scenes to see what you've missed :)

I hope this helps explain why I may take a few more days to complete. Teasers will begin going up in a few days as I complete more renders. It only makes sense to show content that doesn't entirely spoil everything.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Below Is a repost of my large post on progress. I want to keep everyone in the loop and set the tone for this huge release... and I actually mean huge.

Hey guys! Just came here to give you guys a heads up on where I am with the release. I have been pushing myself on this release every day for many, many hours including now. Since I do not have a Job, I kinda went a little overboard with the content... And decided to reach way out of my comfort zone. So, to explain to you guys why it's gonna be a few more days, below is an overview of the content of which will be included.

To put it into perspective, the previous release had over 2,000 lines of script, whereas this one is well over 4,000 lines of script. And I am completing it in less than 2 months.

All content will feature Claire and Zoey for the most part, as the previous update explored beyond that. I am still going to release this month! I just needed a bit more time to pose and render a lottttt of scenes still. But as much as I've been grinding I know I'll finish.

I know many of you have been patiently waiting for the real sexual content... This chapter WILL deliver more than ever before.

SPOILERS: IF you do NOT want to know the types of scenes in the next release, feel free to not read past this. I will not spoil who or what happens. Just the type of scene.

love path:

The love path will consist of a very large, open, explorable scene with point and click elements that lead you to each possible scene in a large exhibitionism type game that revolves around our 3 Main characters, MC, GF, and Zoey. You can choose which scenes you want to act out, and which you want to avoid. Each will have a description before clicking. This open world game concept took me a while to make, but I am proud of how it's functioning!

After this, Our mc experiences his first MFF scene to top off the end of our hot night of fun and daring activities.

Girl number one :

Girl number 2:

1 MF scene

1 True NTR scene

Both girls:

1 MMFF scene

Combined over 15 animations in the making, some scenes must be unlocked through different choices. The gallery will also feature a button to unlock all scenes to see what you've missed :)

I hope this helps explain why I may take a few more days to complete. Teasers will begin going up in a few days as I complete more renders. It only makes sense to show content that doesn't entirely spoil everything.
Good luck with this release. Hope all goes well

Reactions: TheTypist

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

love path:

Girl number one :

Girl number 2:

1 MF scene

1 True NTR scene

Both girls:

1 MMFF scene

looking forward to it!

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes