Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah people will probably think I'm weird but I like cuck stuff that's about love (Things like holding the womans hand while she is having sex with some dude and stuff like that) But I don't really like the hardcore stuff like chastity cages that wouldn't be for me lol
Man I don't think it's weird everyone has their own taste I'm also into stuff like that but not too hardcore And those fucking cages aren't for me either :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hello everyone! I come to you guys with genuine questions in hopes to find some great answers that will later shape the love route of the game. I call it a love/romance route for obvious reasons of giving it a blanket term. But, I also know that such content is broad and can lead to many things, especially when exploring multiple women and different personalities. My goal is to shape these future encounters to be not so… simple minded. In a sense, when many think of a love route, they think vanilla. I understand why, but my question to you all who truly enjoy seeing the love route progress, what types of scenes come to mind for you? As I explore deeper into the minds of these women I have wrote, I feel that each has their own distinct personalities and that as the main character in the game, you should be willing to explore these fantasies that each woman has.

For example, one of our characters is much more into being submissive. While another is clearly more dominant… this leaves me with the ability to write into these personalities and explore deeper into such fantasies.

the question is, what do these types of scenes look like to you guys? What is considered too far when exploring such fetishes? Like say, humiliation and exhibitionism for example? I am asking these questions so I can further hone my ability to write a story that doesn’t feel so… vanilla for everyone. I know that many see the Corruption/lust route and think the love route will get such boring scenes in comparison. I don’t want this to be the case, but I would like a general foundation of ideas to start digging into as we progress past chapter 4,5, and beyond :)

Thank you all for your feedback, ideas, and opinions.

Dec 16, 2022
Well, vanilla is boring, that's for sure :ROFLMAO: I assume most people who play these types of games are not looking for a strictly vanilla experience, but to immerse themselves and explore some fantasy they either don't want to or can't have IRL. At least that's the case for me, I'd say.
In my personal opinion, more kinky = more better. It doesn't really matter what the specific fetishes are, or how far they go, in terms of a love/romance path it's just important that it's consensual, mutually beneficial and fulfilling. Some boundaries may be pushed, people can be hesitant at first, but at the end of the day, it should only serve to strengthen their relationship. Ofc there needs to be a certain level of respect.

TLDR; you do you, just make it spicy

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hello everyone! I come to you guys with genuine questions in hopes to find some great answers that will later shape the love route of the game. I call it a love/romance route for obvious reasons of giving it a blanket term. But, I also know that such content is broad and can lead to many things, especially when exploring multiple women and different personalities. My goal is to shape these future encounters to be not so… simple minded. In a sense, when many think of a love route, they think vanilla. I understand why, but my question to you all who truly enjoy seeing the love route progress, what types of scenes come to mind for you? As I explore deeper into the minds of these women I have wrote, I feel that each has their own distinct personalities and that as the main character in the game, you should be willing to explore these fantasies that each woman has.

For example, one of our characters is much more into being submissive. While another is clearly more dominant… this leaves me with the ability to write into these personalities and explore deeper into such fantasies.

the question is, what do these types of scenes look like to you guys? What is considered too far when exploring such fetishes? Like say, humiliation and exhibitionism for example? I am asking these questions so I can further hone my ability to write a story that doesn’t feel so… vanilla for everyone. I know that many see the Corruption/lust route and think the love route will get such boring scenes in comparison. I don’t want this to be the case, but I would like a general foundation of ideas to start digging into as we progress past chapter 4,5, and beyond :)

I think thats always a big challenge for writers to really developing engaging immersive characters....for a love route i would suggest to slow burn a bit and some key events where the couple gets closer could be
- trigger jalousy at any events like parties etc...
- spending a weekend alone on a beach or in the woods in a tent (could get used to give story a bit of mistery or adventure feel by getting voyeoured by other people or jalous characters in the woods...there is just a game out Dreamland which is using this atmosphere very well)
- a good feature is also if you let attend the characters in group sex games where more couples have to do kinky stuff and tasks with his or other partners ...you can go from teasing to full alabama there but start with slow teasing and slowely the tasks get more kinky..maybe also depending on alcohol consumption..this may take long to write but its worth. There you could point out somehow the fetishes of characters. There are many groupsexgame videos out there...but not the american ones...they are too obvious fake...:)

Reactions: Wirwawlp

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Well, vanilla is boring, that's for sure :ROFLMAO: I assume most people who play these types of games are not looking for a strictly vanilla experience, but to immerse themselves and explore some fantasy they either don't want to or can't have IRL. At least that's the case for me, I'd say.
In my personal opinion, more kinky = more better. It doesn't really matter what the specific fetishes are, or how far they go, in terms of a love/romance path it's just important that it's consentual, mutually beneficial and fulfilling. Some boundaries may be pushed, people can be hesitant at first, but at the end of the day, it should only serve to strengthen their relationship. Ofc there needs to be a certain level of respect.

TLDR; you do you, just make it spicy
I really, really like this response, especially the part about being consensual, mutually beneficial, and fulfilling. These are the exact types of feedback and insight that I’m searching for.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I think thats always a big challenge for writers to really developing engaging immersive characters....for a love route i would suggest to slow burn a bit and some key events where the couple gets closer could be
- trigger jalousy at any events like parties etc...
- spending a weekend alone on a beach or in the woods in a tent (could get used to give story a bit of mistery or adventure feel by getting voyeoured by other people or jalous characters in the woods...there is just a game out Dreamland which is using this atmosphere very well)
- a good feature is also if you let attend the characters in group sex games where more couples have to do kinky stuff and tasks with his or other partners ...you can go from teasing to full alabama there but start with slow teasing and slowely the tasks get more kinky..maybe also depending on alcohol consumption..this may take long to write but its worth. There you could point out somehow the fetishes of characters. There are many groupsexgame videos out there...but not the american ones...they are too obvious fake...:)
Your second portion of your message seems to lean more towards the corruption route, when it comes to events such as sex parties and such. However, your initial portion that speaks of the beach, tent, and voyeuristic qualities I like. Thanks for your response :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Well, i'm of opinion that the MCs (Claire and John) in the love route should be able to explore a lot of fetishes and be really kink and naughty with each other. Because that's the thing in the love route: they are kink and naughty with each other, but not with other people (Exception to Zoey :devilish:) . I do believe the love and desire are bounded (meaning love someone is also desire someone) and while love can be showed in ways like how they are caring and treat each other well, are true, respectfull and faithfull to each other (meaning no cheating or acting behind each others back), the desire can be showed in how both are willing to give pleasure to each other in the most diverse ways.
Like others said, don't have fear to make spicy sex scenes in love route: make them fuck in all positions of kama-sutra with lots of dirty talk. Make them engaged in roleplay. I have a huge exhibitionism fetish so i do love see them sneaking around in some public place to have sex with the thrill of the risk to get caught. Make them buy a buttplug or other sex toys to starting train Claire's ass for some anal action.
About sub/dom fetish, i'm not into humiliation/pain, but i do think something more light could be really hot, either for maledom as for femdom.
But something i think you should have in mind if you go to add as much fetish as possible is make them optional. Each one have their own tastes and what is a turnon for me also can be a turnoff for other players.

Dec 16, 2022
I really, really like this response, especially the part about being consensual, mutually beneficial, and fulfilling. These are the exact types of feedback and insight that I’m searching for.
I'm glad you think so.

Your second portion of your message seems to lean more towards the corruption route, when it comes to events such as sex parties and such. However, your initial portion that speaks of the beach, tent, and voyeuristic qualities I like. Thanks for your response :)
I mean, it's about context imo. If people agree to have a swinger party or similar, maybe set some boundaries beforehand, I think it can be perfectly fine. It's certainly treading on thin ice, with how sensitive some people are when it comes these things, especially involving other men :rolleyes: In that sense, I agree that it's probably better left for the corruption path.

PS:
Well, i'm of opinion that the MCs (Claire and John) in the love route should be able to explore a lot of fetishes and be really kink and naughty with each other. Because that's the thing in the love route: they are kink and naughty with each other, but not with other people (Exception to Zoey :devilish:) . I do believe the love and desire are bounded (meaning love someone is also desire someone) and while love can be showed in ways like how they are caring and treat each other well, are true, respectfull and faithfull to each other (meaning no cheating or acting behind each others back), the desire can be showed in how both are willing to give pleasure to each other in the most diverse ways.
Like others said, don't have fear to make spicy sex scenes in love route: make them fuck in all positions of kama-sutra with lots of dirty talk. Make them engaged in roleplay. I have a huge exhibitionism fetish so i do love see them sneaking around in some public place to have sex with the thrill of the risk to get caught. Make them buy a buttplug or other sex toys to starting train Claire's ass for some anal action.
About sub/dom fetish, i'm not into humiliation/pain, but i do think something more light could be really hot, either for maledom as for femdom.
But something i think you should have in mind if you go to add as much fetish as possible is make them optional. Each one have their own tastes and what is a turnon for me also can be a turnoff for other players.
Couldn't agree more, well said (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm glad you think so.

I mean, it's about context imo. If people agree to have a swinger party or similar, maybe set some boundaries beforehand, I think it can be perfectly fine. It's certainly treading on thin ice, with how sensitive some people are when it comes these things, especially involving other men :rolleyes: In that sense, I agree that it's probably better left for the corruption path.

PS:

Couldn't agree more, well said (y)
Yeah, i also agree that any type of sharing Claire should be in the corruption/ntr route to avoid unnecessary stress. But threesomes MC/Claire/another girl in love route i think will be very appreciated.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
...that depends how u use it..the group sex game can also get used for male or female character to discover a fetish he /she likes but is to shy to ask his/her partner. And the game can also be without sharing partners but watching others doing weird stuff and do tasks only with his/her partner. I think this could be done very exciting to get closer to the patner.
I can reccomend you to check the game Dreamland for this mistery/adventure atmosphere in the woods.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, i also agree that any type of sharing Claire should be in the corruption/ntr route to avoid unnecessary stress. But threesomes MC/Claire/another girl in love route i think will be very appreciated.
I guess I could have been more specific with the humiliation point, I am very into the exhibitionism aspect, and I think aside from public sex one of the girls may be into being exposed in a public setting in general and getting off from that type of embarrassment or something similar, rather than straight up torture humiliation. I’m not into that so much either lol

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
...that depends how u use it..the group sex game can also get used for male or female character to discover a fetish he /she likes but is to shy to ask his/her partner. And the game can also be without sharing partners but watching others doing weird stuff and do tasks only with his/her partner. I think this could be done very exciting to get closer to the patner.
I can reccomend you to check the game Dreamland for this mistery/adventure atmosphere in the woods.
Will do!

Apr 9, 2023
I think that in terms of MC and Claire, I would really be interested in a love route that explores sharing. I hope that the corruption route for Claire goes towards the NTR/cheating route, but I think an interesting version of that would be on the love route where Claire continues to love and care for the MC, but also develops feelings for other guys and perhaps certain sexual preferences with other men. They would even be able to explore other kinks together, and even cucking if the MC is interested. You could add some flexibility in which the sharing route turns into a cheating route if the player makes certain choices.

I think that the dom-sub love route with Zoey being submissive is working really well and would love to see it more fleshed out maybe more BDSM scenes or with other partners (male or female).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think that in terms of MC and Claire, I would really be interested in a love route that explores sharing. I hope that the corruption route for Claire goes towards the NTR/cheating route, but I think an interesting version of that would be on the love route where Claire continues to love and care for the MC, but also develops feelings for other guys and perhaps certain sexual preferences with other men. They would even be able to explore other kinks together, and even cucking if the MC is interested. You could add some flexibility in which the sharing route turns into a cheating route if the player makes certain choices.
If i'm not mistaken, something like this is already implemented in lust route: in that route both MC and Claire can start discuss share each other with other people, and seems like the way you describe.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I guess I could have been more specific with the humiliation point, I am very into the exhibitionism aspect, and I think aside from public sex one of the girls may be into being exposed in a public setting in general and getting off from that type of embarrassment or something similar, rather than straight up torture humiliation. I’m not into that so much either lol
Hum, yeah i get it. Don't know how to feel about this. Will very depend to who she will be exposed. To another/stranger guy (guys) could be a bit uncomfortable.
But you know, i can see something close to this fit with Marie and her husband. Like she and MC having sex and being caught by her husband, but this only make Marie fuck MC even harder.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

I think that the dom-sub love route with Zoey being submissive is working really well and would love to see it more fleshed out maybe more BDSM scenes or with other partners (male or female).
Yeah the main girls will be staying faithful to the MC and that content will stay in the other route you mentioned because to me I don’t want that happening in the love route. The only time other men would make sense would be as bystanders to public sex or Marie’s already husband but even that might not be something I explicitly show in the love route. There are subject matters I will most definitely avoid bringing into the love route as other users have said that can all be possible in the other route without tainting the love route

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

IMHO you should make the characters stick, with the already largely written, within their baselines. It wouldn't serve the story well to expand their base personalities too much. They are what they are already. Blowing up the Script, Coding, etc.... #*** NO!!!
I.E. Claire is a gentle nurturing girl with a wild adventurous side... Taking her BF to a Gloryhole, only to see, ends up blowing some guy's dicks(her plan all along) to tease him and test what his reactions will be? Sure! Or blowing her PT on the bridge scene, etc! Gangbangs? NoGo, but she thinks doing it would be hot. Adding to her bucket list? Maybe, Sure!
Zoey is largely the same, but without the adventurous side, I feel she's a kinda homebody, she's kinky but inexperienced enough to not know what turns her on yet. She could watch some porn to see what turns her on.
Focus on what they hypothetically would do, say: the girls go shopping and ran into somebody that offers free portraits to them. Flattering their looks blah blah blah... Only he's a scout for a strip club chain and always on the lookout for models for his boss's porn business. You kind of explored this line already but in your last iteration. Both Girls are tempted due to their naivety, along with some vanity,
but when the underlying reasons for offering the "Free Portraits" are slowly revealed, both girls are presented by a dilemma, what would they individually decide?
Whatever you decide, that's great, but I suggest making baby steps, instead of never starting or finishing a grand plan.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do agree with others that both paths should be seperate that's just logical but i have noticed most people in these type of games call the share routes corruption
You can share your significant other without it sounding so bad lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One thing I hope we can avoid on Claire's love path is her making out with other chicks.
If I'm on a love path in visual novels I don't want to share not even with another woman.
that's what turns me of a lot of harem games because the girls start making out with each other and the mc just goes along with it and has no say in the matter.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes