Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, vanilla is boring, that's for sure :ROFLMAO: I assume most people who play these types of games are not looking for a strictly vanilla experience, but to immerse themselves and explore some fantasy they either don't want to or can't have IRL. At least that's the case for me, I'd say.
In my personal opinion, more kinky = more better. It doesn't really matter what the specific fetishes are, or how far they go, in terms of a love/romance path it's just important that it's consensual, mutually beneficial and fulfilling. Some boundaries may be pushed, people can be hesitant at first, but at the end of the day, it should only serve to strengthen their relationship. Ofc there needs to be a certain level of respect.

TLDR; you do you, just make it spicy
I kinda disagree with vanilla being boring i mean look at Being A Dik that's pretty vanilla and that's easily the most popular game on the site

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
However, in Being a Dik the chicks make out with each other. :WeSmart:
True and my favourite love interests in BaD are Josy and Maya.
But what I mean is I like when games have the option for the mc to stop it and not just stand there looking like an idiot lol

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I kinda disagree with vanilla being boring i mean look at Being A Dik that's pretty vanilla and that's easily the most popular game on the site
vanilla is very boring,I'd rather drink a bottle of vinegar than play a vanilla game.There is no story in a vanilla game.it's a game only for selfish(egoistic)people who want everything for themselves.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
vanilla is very boring,I'd rather drink a bottle of vinegar than play a vanilla game.There is no story in a vanilla game.it's a game only for selfish people who want everything for themselves.
I think we will just have to disagree.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have noticed in some games on this site that try to do vanilla and sharing or ntr paths they usually fail at one or even both
but not here i can already tell both paths are going to be good.
And imo that is something that sets it apart from other games that try to do both.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's going to be interesting to see where the story goes,
I know sex scenes are the focus most of the time on this site but i think a good story and characters can make the sex scenes even hotter.

Reactions: TheTypist

Quehel

Sep 25, 2020
why does it keep telling me the file has virus in it when i try to unzip it? i have tried two different downloads with same issue.

Im sorry if this was addressed / answered before.
Having the same problem here, no matter where i download the file from.
Didn't find an answer to this yet but still looking through the thread.

Reactions: Malika1234

Quehel

Sep 25, 2020
why does it keep telling me the file has virus in it when i try to unzip it? i have tried two different downloads with same issue.

Im sorry if this was addressed / answered before.
Actually, the link from Mega that is named "fix1" didn't trigger such a warning for me, the other 2 I tried though did.

Reactions: Malika1234
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes