Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just curious, playing through this again, and was wondering something.

Is there no way to be on the love path with Zoey if you are on the sharing path with Claire? Trying out different paths, and found that it closes Zoey's path if you are on the sharing path with Claire, unless you also share Zoey as well. So it's only share them all, or close their path? Seemed odd that you can't just share Claire, and then be on the love path with Zoey.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, there's multiple people working on this? Thought it was just you soloing it :ROFLMAO:

I was just curious, I've been experimenting a while back with rendering clusters on Amazon's AWS using Cycles. With those spot-instances it's possible to spin up large amounts of VMs for pretty cheap, they don't have dedicated GPUs, so I was splitting a single image in multiple chunks rendering on many cores in parallel.
Maybe I'll take a look at others renderers too, I have some (morally questionable) ideas :devilish:
When I said we, i meant adult creators using daz. I thought that was a given but yes I'm a solo developer.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Just curious, playing through this again, and was wondering something.

Is there no way to be on the love path with Zoey if you are on the sharing path with Claire? Trying out different paths, and found that it closes Zoey's path if you are on the sharing path with Claire, unless you also share Zoey as well. So it's only share them all, or close their path? Seemed odd that you can't just share Claire, and then be on the love path with Zoey.
Yeah, if you want love content you'd have to be on the love path. I'm sorry, doing that would just make pathing and continuity ridiculously difficult.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, if you want love content you'd have to be on the love path. I'm sorry, doing that would just make pathing and continuity ridiculously difficult.
Ah, no worries then.

Before I forget, there is some inconsistencies in the NTR path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But just wanted to mention it at least.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know about anyone else but I won't sleep with anyone unless Claire gives me permission
I will never cheat on her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm playing the lust route first (will do the love path eventually)
And yeah i'm excited too.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone else think the love path will end with the mc, Claire & Zoey in a throuple :unsure:.
If that is the case I am down for that

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is the release still on track to be this month?
He said on the 23th "Just trying my hardest to get it out before end of month" and that has been Typist biggest issue.
That he gives a date then goes beyond it juuuust enough to slip into next pay cycle. On purpose or not. its a bad look.
And since it takes about 24 hours for him just to do the upload i doubt it will be out this month. I hope to be proven wrong however.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes