Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yea Milfy city is too far gone now because the dev gets paid regardless. That's what people are hoping doesn't happen to this game but given the genre is less popular in general it's unlikely but it's got the same vibes.
Also yes I'm referring to that game and I also believe it will go off the rails. It's already started with the latest release where it's going back to the way the previous iterations were.
Yeah I never really thought of it that way before you raise some good points
I stopped playing TAC when Anne just turned into a cheating whore I don't think that will happen here tho unless you choose the ntr options of course

Last edited:
Reactions: Caninenappe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
what are the consequences of Love and Lust points in this game? like if i choose love route could the mc be with someone else than his gf and love her?
i don't know about the points yet the game is still pretty early in development
The mc will probably have sex with other girls on the love route but i don't think if he will love them

Oct 9, 2022
Doesn't matter if people don't investigate before supporting devs on patreon that's their problem. And people on here are basically
Stealing the games by downloading off this site so they shouldn't complain about not getting free stuff quicker.
Well I've made the mistake of supporting this con artist on Patreon in the past, so I'll continue to point out his blatant scams to make sure others don't make the same mistake. If he did this once then fair enough, but the clown has extended deadlines into the next month at the last minute numerous times now to trick people into paying more.

Reactions: Priappus

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think dev did the right thing by remaking the game AFTER completing the first one. Clearly dev found he could do better so instead of giving up on an already nearly finished game he wrapped it up. That says something about the commitment of the developer. I'd feel like my investment is less at risk if a developer finishes what he starts, even if the previous work was not as good as he wanted.

I'm enjoying both versions but the remake is clearly superior.

ujin

May 6, 2017
3 weeks ago in his patreon update he claimed it would be a "few more days".

This game/developer has always had so much potential it's a shame that it has never been realised. He should have finished this game years ago when it first released even if it didn't represent his vision 100%. There's no denying he has improved his renders and the game is better now but I think everyone would prefer if he actually had a track record of releasing updates and finishing games.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes