Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 21, 2018
Hey TheTypist I love the art. I've played your previous iterations. You sure know how to make them look good.

There's some typos though. For example, at the beginning, "my names" should be "my name's".

2) during the character intro thingy at the beginning of the game, "Gwenn" is spelled with two Ns.

3) And "conversation" is misspelled as well.

4) When Damien tells his story about his girlfriend... there's an unnecessary 'we'

5) "Claire. you 'aks' - should be ask (during the Zoey/Claire game)

That's it, so far... I'm sure I'll find more, but no sweat...

Last edited:

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
I think you ignore all the side characters, focus on Claire + corruption/love/exhibition/sharing/ntr and just add the side pieces as the updates come out, I have hope but I also believe you may be trying too hard putting the story together with too many pieces, making it too complex and prolonging your work and updates

Reactions: txjdyhm

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Any informations you can give us TheTypist ? Nothing on patreon, discord or here since 2 weeks...? And if i quote correctly your last patreon's post " I suspect it could be another week or two."
Please dont go silent for another month

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Any informations you can give us TheTypist ? Nothing on patreon, discord or here since 2 weeks...? And if i quote correctly your last patreon's post " I suspect it could be another week or two."
Please dont go silent for another month
Well i think the same.

I'm so tired of those developers who say something and then disappear. The wait doesn't bother me at all but the lack of information and news is the worst thing. Hoping this is not the case with you TheTypist !
Take all the time you need but please keep us informed :D

Peaaaace

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
calm down your panties. Even the lewdlab had an update this month and you cant even wait a little longer for this update ?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
And how long was it before that? For a tiny update. You'll have to pardon people who don't trust someone that repeatedly lies and disappears while continuing to take their money.
Here's the thing... The Typist doesn't force anyone to give them money. You give if the value is there for you, and you don't if it isn't.

The Typist is notorious for giving deadlines and missing. While he hasn't learned how to meet his deadlines, we all also have the ability to learn and thus not expect him to deliver on time. It's an application of the "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" principle.

However, The Typist also hasn't given up or abandoned the game. He keeps plugging away, giving us a couple small updates a year with great art of a very hot lady doing increasingly naughty stuff. I'll take what I can get and choose to be happy about it.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes