Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Can we just not jump into insulting the dev the moment it doesn't go according to what he intend,
Is he the most reliable communicator out there ? No.
Has he had problems with delay ? Yes
But through out all that he has released new versions and not abandoned the game until now. And you can just stop supporting him if you don't thinks it worth your support.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Right, most scammers don't literally FORCE people out of there money, it doesn't absolve them. He's a piece of shit for things like announcing a release date and then going past it with no communication until well into the next payment cycle (or 6).
And you continue to prove my previous assertion. Hat's off to you, sir.

Reactions: Joshy92

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Right, most scammers don't literally FORCE people out of there money, it doesn't absolve them. He's a piece of shit for things like announcing a release date and then going past it with no communication until well into the next payment cycle (or 6).
if you dont pay wot does it matter id bet your one of the people that sit on this site and expect it for free

Reactions: Joshy92

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Aren't you afraid of being caught?..
A teaser from the long exhibitionism scene coming soon on the love route :)

Also, sorry I'm not looking into the channels and such right now, I've been avoiding discussions with people over the release time simply because I'm putting in the work to get this done soon and have no time to waste arguing with some.

More teasers coming today! To get you guys caught up
1684530265071.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Aren't you afraid of being caught?..
A teaser from the long exhibitionism scene coming soon on the love route :)

Also, sorry I'm not looking into the channels and such right now, I've been avoiding discussions with people over the release time simply because I'm putting in the work to get this done soon and have no time to waste arguing with some.

More teasers coming today! To get you guys caught up
View attachment 2634508
God this scene is going to be more than hot so I'm already too excited:p

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey, can someone help me out and confirm that I'm playing the same game? During COVID I downloaded A LOT of games that I only played briefly. I was going through my files yesterday and came across a file called "Because I love Her Chapter 8_Part 1Fixed. I played it and liked it, but when I saw that I downloaded it in January 2021 I thought I would look for updates.

Is this the same game??? When I downloaded the new version it seems like a completely different game. The opening seems to be completely different, there's new characters and relationships, even the title seems to have changed slightly. Did this game get a major overhaul sometime between January 2021 and now?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, can someone help me out and confirm that I'm playing the same game? During COVID I downloaded A LOT of games that I only played briefly. I was going through my files yesterday and came across a file called "Because I love Her Chapter 8_Part 1Fixed. I played it and liked it, but when I saw that I downloaded it in January 2021 I thought I would look for updates.

Is this the same game??? When I downloaded the new version it seems like a completely different game. The opening seems to be completely different, there's new characters and relationships, even the title seems to have changed slightly. Did this game get a major overhaul sometime between January 2021 and now?
Only the title and Claire (female protagonist) and some of the story remain in both versions

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes