Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

I apologize for taking so long, things haven't been easy on the real life side of things and I can barely pay my bills so I've been back and forth between the update daily and just trying to scrape up some cash to get by this month.
Resubmitted a revised but unfinished version to steam with a bunch of corrections I've made (Removed intro scene and such) on june 9th and I still haven't gotten a reply so I pray it's a good sign. If not then the final version will hopefully be good enough to make it.
The upcoming posts will be patron only and will contain scenes from both the NTR route and the Love route, so if you don't want to see such teasers don't look!
Thank you all for being here. Your support is greatly appreciated. Cheers to hoping things go well :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Claire is , one of the most popular 3D model assets ever, and one of my favorites too. v1 was a train wreck storywise. v2 was off to good start but falls short with inconsistent update releases. Coupled with the devs. proclivity of announcing a date for the next release, followed by months or years of radio silence. I have no issue at all with the game, but in fairness, we getting what we, most of us, are paying for.
The Blaire model is truly a work of art. Several generations old and it still creates stunning images. There is just something about that model that we find extremely attractive. Like the Aurore model, it is one of the very best!

The 2.0 story is so much better, more consistent, and more connected. I do struggle with the NTR side... Claire's proclivity for being "unstoppable" when she is horny makes my stomach upset and worried about what is to come, but it sounds like the relationship will be strong and together regardless. I certainly enjoy the MC taking some initiative and going for the other women with Claire backing him up (maybe the harem leader after all?).

I would love to see a poly relationship that includes Zoey. If it gets ugly with Claire and she goes all gaga for BBC, I would happily boot her ass out the door for Zoey, who is totally in love with the MC. Obviously the romantic in me is far stronger than wanting to see deep NTR content. ;)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The Blaire model is truly a work of art. Several generations old and it still creates stunning images. There is just something about that model that we find extremely attractive. Like the Aurore model, it is one of the very best!

The 2.0 story is so much better, more consistent, and more connected. I do struggle with the NTR side... Claire's proclivity for being "unstoppable" when she is horny makes my stomach upset and worried about what is to come, but it sounds like the relationship will be strong and together regardless. I certainly enjoy the MC taking some initiative and going for the other women with Claire backing him up (maybe the harem leader after all?).

I would love to see a poly relationship that includes Zoey. If it gets ugly with Claire and she goes all gaga for BBC, I would happily boot her ass out the door for Zoey, who is totally in love with the MC. Obviously the romantic in me is far stronger than wanting to see deep NTR content. ;)
Blaire is just adorable, whether in The Tyrant, as Kate, The Singer, Big Brother and more. If she was a real, she'd be rich with all of the royalties lisa 3523.png

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Just... disable NTR then. Unlike many avoidable NTR games—which only enables NTR options, so the rest of the story doesn't have this cuckish vibe—BILH 2.0 hard-locks you to Swinging/NTR path if you enable NTR.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just... disable NTR then. Unlike many avoidable NTR games—which only enables NTR options, so the rest of the story doesn't have this cuckish vibe—BILH 2.0 hard-locks you to Swinging/NTR path if you enable NTR.
Absolutely! It is a nice option. I enjoy playing all the paths regardless.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021

I apologize for taking so long, things haven't been easy on the real life side of things and I can barely pay my bills so I've been back and forth between the update daily and just trying to scrape up some cash to get by this month.
Resubmitted a revised but unfinished version to steam with a bunch of corrections I've made (Removed intro scene and such) on june 9th and I still haven't gotten a reply so I pray it's a good sign. If not then the final version will hopefully be good enough to make it.
The upcoming posts will be patron only and will contain scenes from both the NTR route and the Love route, so if you don't want to see such teasers don't look!
Thank you all for being here. Your support is greatly appreciated. Cheers to hoping things go well :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the dev miss-wrote 1-month

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
View attachment 2698001
I mean I have to ask, like this is new but is the dev really this desperate for money ?
Plenty of financially safe devs have that expensive tiers. It's there as an option so hopefully someone who love their product so much that they're willing to fork out that much money.

It has nothing to do with being broke most of the time.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Claire went to try her luck on Wednesday's amateur night at the club, to try and win some mullah. The judges ( owners of the club) were so impressed that they invited her to an after-hours private tryout to show them all of her other special skills
! Claire'sDare[we3].png

Last edited:

lexlate90

Oct 30, 2019
Hey all, i just played the 2.0 version and it ended with Ch.3. Is this the last Chapter as of now or are there versions where i can play further than that? A bit confused since some ppl posted screenshots of scences i didn´t see while playing.

Or are those screenshots teasers?

Thanks in advance!

Dec 16, 2022
Hey all, i just played the 2.0 version and it ended with Ch.3. Is this the last Chapter as of now or are there versions where i can play further than that? A bit confused since some ppl posted screenshots of scences i didn´t see while playing.

Or are those screenshots teasers?

Thanks in advance!
Those screenshots are probably either teasers or unrelated, not sure which ones you're talking about exactly.

What you played is the new remaster and yes, ch3 is where it ends for now.
V1.0, which is also linked in OP, is the old version. It's a complete story, start to finish, but it lacks some polish, has some inconsistencies and IMO feels a bit rushed at times. Not saying it's bad, if you like sharing or ntr stuff, I think it's still worth checking out.

Reactions: lexlate90

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Plenty of financially safe devs have that expensive tiers. It's there as an option so hopefully someone who love their product so much that they're willing to fork out that much money.

It has nothing to do with being broke most of the time.
Okay I agree but they have it around 150~ ish dollars. I never seen someone putting a patreon sub for this amount. Absurd

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes