Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2021
thanks for your kind words. I'm just like all the other fans of these games, waiting between updates and imagining the different naughty situations they find themselves in. Was working on a similar scene for one of my favorite girls, so it would be easy enough to make it with Claire! :sneaky:
Well, I for one cannot wait to see that and or both renders. Glad i caught you before you had finished the render of the other ladette. How dare you make such a scene and not feature our lovely Claire :eek: . Blasphemy!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster
Jan 12, 2019
Oh. Still no update? I was sure it will be here already
I think the update comes next week :censored:
On June 13th the Dev last said that update will release a week later, which should've been 2 days ago, but I highly doubt we'll see anything before the next billing cycle, or the 1st of next month. He has a history of pulling similar scummy stuff, not even mentioning the countless times a supposed "release date" was given and then missed by literal months.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It will take a little longer for the update to come out, right:unsure:

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
At least theres new patreon updates, teasers/posts
Dude, showing teasers/posts while the update should already be released is not a big deal. Dude has everything ready yet he is just waiting or the work is half done. Teasers are usually made when there was no updae about the game and the Estimated release date is not announced.

This guy is super known for vanishing

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
Dude, showing teasers/posts while the update should already be released is not a big deal. Dude has everything ready yet he is just waiting or the work is half done. Teasers are usually made when there was no updae about the game and the Estimated release date is not announced.

This guy is super known for vanishing
I know…. i’d rather he gives updates about stuff instead of vanishing though or am I wrong?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I know…. i’d rather he gives updates about stuff instead of vanishing though or am I wrong?
I quitted the support because compared to other devs who really give a few news every week on patreon this one is really very strange ...there are phases he is on discord, here and patreon and then again he vanishes for months without sign of life.
Thats a typicall Dev where u just buy the game on release of an update and then quit support on same day again..because he is really bad in fan management and its unsecure since nobody can tell if he has quitted or continue the game.

Reactions: Taven Val

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I quitted the support because compared to other devs who really give a few news every week on patreon this one is really very strange ...there are phases he is on discord, here and patreon and then again he vanishes for months without sign of life.
Thats a typicall Dev where u just buy the game on release of an update and then quit support on same day again..because he is really bad in fan management and its unsecure since nobody can tell if he has quitted or continue the game.
check out lost in paradise ( another fast Dev ...30 - 40 days ) and Another mans wife. You already look at a couples duet.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
On the subject of "teasers": I could do a render in few minutes as long as I have the source material already, so a "teaser" is just proof that he still has a functioning computer. View attachment 2724336
Damn this scene just goes to show that fucking Liam is everywhere :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Yes, you are right but anyway I would like to see something like this bro if it's not asking too much lol

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
If i just download from the Chapter 3 link, is that the whole game up to this point or do i have to download V1 first?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If i just download from the Chapter 3 link, is that the whole game up to this point or do i have to download V1 first?
Chapter 3 will give you the latest iteration of the game. The V1 link is the original version that is being replaced. Worth doing both in my opinion.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I think people start forgetting about this game. Not worth waiting for tbh...
He usually gives a date and disappears around that date, or comes up with an excuse. With this dev you just have to ignore it until it comes out and not have any hope built up haha. Distract yourself with other games heh

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Surely no one is surprised.

I wish the dev luck in finishing the a game.

I mean, just kill Patreon and every other avenue of support. Then finish the game as a labor of love. That's the only real path towards redemption.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes