Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I like the premise and its potential. The thought of the wife and her sister both willing to fuck other dudes to get him off cuck harem style is a new one, otherwise standard vanilla route sisters harem is just as good, one's an explorer and the other's a homebody, perfect combo. Big issue is the game needs like 2 years of work worth of content cuz almost nothing has happened in the content that is currently out. As for the people who are angry, don't pay for potential unless you're willing to be disappointed. It's like paying kickstarter games or for early access games. Ultimately unless people are making these full time and getting paid for their work they're doing it largely for fun, for coding experience, or as a passion project, they aren't going to be able to work on it feverishly while they got a life to live. 10k a year off of patreon assuming it's consistent isn't nothing, but it's not a living wage, nor is it enough to cut work hours in any meaningful way even if you know how to live like a spartan. If you know you're gonna be upset over expectations then keep your dollar until you see a release then pay for that month, then cancel the sub until the next update.

The first post being in 2018 sounds kinda nuts for such little story progress being made in 5 years. Idk if that's over an engine change or what but that's less than 1 chapter per year so it's safe to assume that not much is going to happen as time goes on, unless the author gets a sudden boost in time and desire to work on it. If he is in financial straights like he said then the best he can do is try to maintain as much of his patron dollars with a minimum amount of effort expended. Just how it goes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like the premise and its potential. The thought of the wife and her sister both willing to fuck other dudes to get him off cuck harem style is a new one, otherwise standard vanilla route sisters harem is just as good, one's an explorer and the other's a homebody, perfect combo. Big issue is the game needs like 2 years of work worth of content cuz almost nothing has happened in the content that is currently out. As for the people who are angry, don't pay for potential unless you're willing to be disappointed. It's like paying kickstarter games or for early access games. Ultimately unless people are making these full time and getting paid for their work they're doing it largely for fun, for coding experience, or as a passion project, they aren't going to be able to work on it feverishly while they got a life to live. 10k a year off of patreon assuming it's consistent isn't nothing, but it's not a living wage, nor is it enough to cut work hours in any meaningful way even if you know how to live like a spartan. If you know you're gonna be upset over expectations then keep your dollar until you see a release then pay for that month, then cancel the sub until the next update.

The first post being in 2018 sounds kinda nuts for such little story progress being made in 5 years. Idk if that's over an engine change or what but that's less than 1 chapter per year so it's safe to assume that not much is going to happen as time goes on, unless the author gets a sudden boost in time and desire to work on it. If he is in financial straights like he said then the best he can do is try to maintain as much of his patron dollars with a minimum amount of effort expended. Just how it goes.
"Because I Love Her v1.0" is a different game. Actually what you are seeing is a new game or a restart of the game.

I personally don't know what the route with NTR is like (and I'll never know firsthand), but I'm liking the route without NTR.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
"Because I Love Her v1.0" is a different game. Actually what you are seeing is a new game or a restart of the game.

I personally don't know what the route with NTR is like (and I'll never know firsthand), but I'm liking the route without NTR.
I played through the "restart" I guess, I'm assuming the v1 download has more content or is just on an inferior engine? the difference between the two was very minimal. There's a bit of change in dialogue and 1 different scene where she flirts with another dude. The core of the story was exactly the same though the only real difference is the actions of claire look different while carrying the same intent, and zoey is the same she states she's willing to do whatever it takes to be with you, and the difference by ch3 is in 1 she's willing to try exhibition play in vanilla route and in ntr route she's willing to try to get into swinging for you, "if that's what it takes to get you to look at me" she words it basically the same in both routes. Honestly that's why I liked the premise of the game like I said. The women don't change they are there primarily as erotic pleasure dispensers, for lack of a better way to put it, but their method of doing so changes based off the route ie the readers preference. It's an appealing concept of love being an intention and an emotion first, and an action second. It means the person they are with she's going to change based on what will make him happy, and her behavior is going to reflect whatever that thing is for him. You could inject any tame or depraved fetish into the story and it would work just the same, and that's a good thing in my book it means the story is able to stand on its own legs, its a good trajectory to keep.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I played through the "restart" I guess, I'm assuming the v1 download has more content or is just on an inferior engine? the difference between the two was very minimal. There's a bit of change in dialogue and 1 different scene where she flirts with another dude. The core of the story was exactly the same though the only real difference is the actions of claire look different while carrying the same intent, and zoey is the same she states she's willing to do whatever it takes to be with you, and the difference by ch3 is in 1 she's willing to try exhibition play in vanilla route and in ntr route she's willing to try to get into swinging for you, "if that's what it takes to get you to look at me" she words it basically the same in both routes. Honestly that's why I liked the premise of the game like I said. The women don't change they are there primarily as erotic pleasure dispensers, for lack of a better way to put it, but their method of doing so changes based off the route ie the readers preference. It's an appealing concept of love being an intention and an emotion first, and an action second. It means the person they are with she's going to change based on what will make him happy, and her behavior is going to reflect whatever that thing is for him. You could inject any tame or depraved fetish into the story and it would work just the same, and that's a good thing in my book it means the story is able to stand on its own legs, its a good trajectory to keep.
Version 1 only has NTR routes, no vanilla. Besides, from what I've read, a succubus (or something like that) appears at some point. Actually it seems that it is quite different from what is now and much longer.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Version 1 only has NTR routes, no vanilla. Besides, from what I've read, a succubus (or something like that) appears at some point. Actually it seems that it is quite different from what is now and much longer.
Yea I quickly download and played v1 just now and it turned out to be a mostly incoherent mess. I honestly can't think of a single positive thing to say about it, it plays when you press play I guess. Author was very right to start over but I kinda wonder why he didn't just start a fresh thread under a new title. New story definitely has some substance behind it so here's hoping we can come back to this in the future and something's come of it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yea I quickly download and played v1 just now and it turned out to be a mostly incoherent mess. I honestly can't think of a single positive thing to say about it, it plays when you press play I guess. Author was very right to start over but I kinda wonder why he didn't just start a fresh thread under a new title. New story definitely has some substance behind it so here's hoping we can come back to this in the future and something's come of it.
I have no idea what version 1 of the game is like, I haven't played it and I don't intend to. Of the new game I have only played the part without NTR.

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
Every patreon payer dont be disheartened god is directing a scam documentary movie with this dev as protagonist....... You guys will get red carpet welcome once you die.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pendor

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not that it really matters anymore, but dev posted a couple days ago on his discord that it’ll be ready “very soon :)”. Take that with many grains of salt given the track record and it could mean a week or another few months.

Reactions: Back
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes