Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 2773645 View attachment 2773794 While Claire stopped taking birth control 3 months ago in anticipation for her wedding night, she insisting on your absolute abstinence for whole time, saying that the anticipation would be well worth it when you see her plans for the nuptial celebration.
Dude, that is a lot of black characters! Are you editing the same 5 characters?

I have over 300 characters and generally get most dark-skinned characters. Of course, I have to heavily edit them because apparently, all PAs believe that black men are all 6'6" and 200 pounds of pure love-making muscle.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Dude, that is a lot of black characters! Are you editing the same 5 characters?

I have over 300 characters and generally get most dark-skinned characters. Of course, I have to heavily edit them because apparently, all PAs believe that black men are all 6'6" and 200 pounds of pure love-making muscle.
They're all different characters, but switching to some common textures, because their original skin were pretty much crap, i.e. Dash for Michael 7 :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nurikabe

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nvidia 10 series GPU's can all do a decent job, depending on how much VRAM, only slower.
the crashes you experience I suspect are the driver's fault mainly. I have them too, especially after a system "update"

Reactions: Nurikabe

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
questo gioco, come tanti altri, segue una strada a senso unico, all'inizio le mogli sono tutte casa e chiesa, a poco a poco, ecco il vero errore di tutti questi giochi, fanno quello che gli pare, i mariti diventano solo comparse.
It is common in these types of games, the stereotypical "husband" is going to be sexually bettered with the "wife" choosing a more virile dominant mate.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
In my ridiculous number of playthroughs? No. It ended the same way every time. The difference was whether or not you watch her with one or more black guys.
thx for the answer i wasnt sur because of the message before this choice when it was telling to choose carefuly and save before ahah

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dev is vanished i guess...i know some devs who only throw 1 update a year but at least they do weekly some communication on patreon and some even throw beside of main game some short vn's but this one is rerally strange..even if he is talented but fan/followermanagement is hilarious..

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have not seen a single request for additional funds on Patreon. I have also not seen any posts listing excuses or attempting to delay the game. Do you have access to posts I do not have?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes