Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
who saved my wife's a star. it's still the same person
don't think so... Some mod dude is putting together a version from the beginning.
As far as I'm aware, the original dev is still working on the game, but another person is doing what I do for Long Story Short by making a Ren'Py port.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm all for a Ren'Py port of My Wife's a Star, which is one of my least favorite Unity implementations ever, but of course it's eventually going to run aground once he reaches the end of the source content. Ports are kind of a waste of time if the dev doesn't keep working on the game. It works for Long Story Short because the original dev's still plugging along. It would be pointless here.

Reactions: MikeOG and Nurikabe

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm all for a Ren'Py port of My Wife's a Star, which is one of my least favorite Unity implementations ever, but of course it's eventually going to run aground once he reaches the end of the source content. Ports are kind of a waste of time if the dev doesn't keep working on the game. It works for Long Story Short because the original dev's still plugging along. It would be pointless here.
I didn't realize the dev wasn't still working on the game. Last I knew, the updates are just very infrequent (like once a year).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I didn't realize the dev wasn't still working on the game. Last I knew, the updates are just very infrequent (like once a year).
Sorry, I should've been more precise: as far as I know, he is still working on it...but he's getting slower and slower, which is rarely a cause for optimism. Especially in a game with multiple exclusionary branches. My experience is that games that follow this particular pattern rarely get finished.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You can get the first RPY version here for free..Its only a RPY Port and easier to handle and Xys also cancelled the unnecessary time skipping without events/activities which are currently annoying to handle in the original unity version. I ll support Xys from Monday on on patreon also...currently he is using same renders like original Dev and i think if someone wants animations or high polishd renders he would need to ask for support from any artists also..

bruhmoment6942088

Apr 1, 2020
Y'know what, thank you to the The Typist. It's been so fucking long since he promised an update I've kinda turned my life around. I've almost become a complete non fapper but I'm not quite there yet, but man, The Typist's work ethic has really helped me out, literally made me pick up hobbies and side hustles irl.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone know the models for Nicole and the redheaded barista? I swear the redhead looks so familiar I just can't place her.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Post will be about update coming at the end of August.

Here I said it before you did Typist. don't sweat it and you are welcome. I saved you the time of writing another stupid excuse about you ain't working your lazy ass like you should be

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Post will be about update coming at the end of August.

Here I said it before you did Typist. don't sweat it and you are welcome. I saved you the time of writing another stupid excuse about you ain't working your lazy ass like you should be
the post was already a few days ago...but tomorrow suits every day...:)...No seriousley i think something happened to the dev because otherwise he would have posted already a few comments.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Holy crap wasn't the update supposed to come out in May but everyone was told an hour before May 1st that there was still two weeks of work to be done on the update?
It's now four months later a day past August 1st lol
It's crazy how it's always after a new billing cycle.
I noticed he said new post dropping tomorrow so for all we know it could just be a post saying the update is delayed?
Man the stones on this guy...

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes